Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3020 times)
yigga

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Altcoin also have more potential like Bitcoin but the reason is most of the altcoin have a short history and BTC have more and more. Therefore most of are looking historical data for the investment but personally I'm going to invest ETH, EOS, NEO etc and they have more potential.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I think ethereum is more likely on bitcoin platform which it can immediately fluctuated in market and the most profitable coin like bitcoin has. Ethereum is the next coin to have a good future.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Ethereum is the best coin out there which can compete with Bitcoin and even go higher. The coin has seen great acceptance in the financial market since its origin in 2015 and now holds a great market capital of $23 billion. It has now been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. Currently, the coin has an exceptional blockchain and is a great investment asset. The coin can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs. Its idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code is quite revolutionary. It is a good coin with a lot of potential.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Something same like Bitcoin is the Bitcoin Cash, coin created by Bitcoin maximalist to get quick profit. Look what happened this coin is slowly dying, noone wants to use it!

But Bitcoin cash price so less than bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so much. Bitcoin is king of altcoin. All coin or token coming day by day as a father is bitcoin. All followed of blockchain technology.

Be hardworker
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
In the near future, I do not see altcoins similar to bitcoin. They are very different and can exist together,it is called to compare the incomparable.  Bitcoin is the most important and if there is a replacement, it is not soon.

SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

I have long been interested in the Ripple token. Many say that this crypt has every chance of success and, in principle, I agree with that. I will not explain a lot of why, etc., just wait. But all the same, there is no coin yet, which could be replaced by bitcoin.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:06:37 AM

Ethereum will still be my bet on this things. Eth was being used a couple years every time there is a new token project appeared in this business as well. Then its value also was quite good and better though this recently eth was declined its value, but even is like that, it wouldn't break my belief in it because I know ethereum is a potential alts which I also know that it is next into bitcoin in crypto currency.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

Bitcoin is Proof Of Work coin and its decentralized system. Beside that, bitcoin is mineable coin and its open source. I think we can find a few coin similiar with bitcoin and as far i know its like RavenCoin
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

So far, i never heard about a cryptocurrency that is like bitcoin. It's only bitcoin who has the DNA like that and nothing else. But IMO, there are cryptos who can be a good replacement to bitcoin whenever time comes that bitcoin will no longer exists.

vanthanh1320
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

Changing the position of bitcoins in my opinion is very unlikely, except for changing the position of the coin after it. Currently I see XRP emerging as a new phenomenon, you may consider holding it. The level of trust in projects is still lacking
ultracrypto

Activity: 35

Bitcoin Addict

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

For planning investment strategy you should make your portfolio diversified.
Bitcoin is a real gold but certain Silver are in the market.

Bitcoin is Number 1
2. Litecoin: faster block generation rate and faster transaction confirmation.
3. Etherium: Decentralized software platform that enable smart contracts
4. Ripple: real time global settlement network that offer instant, low cost payment.
5. Zcash: open source crypto launched in 2016.
6. Dash (Originally known as darkcoin) more secretive version of bitcoin (as peer sources)

should be BITCOINCASH in 4th place

◉ All About CryptoCoin ◉
◄◄◄◄ TELEGRAM GROUP (https://t.me/ultracryptogroup) ►►►►
LTCDESK.COM for sales = 15 LTC Only
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:14:19 AM

Truly speaking I will say there is no coin like Bitcoin, Although there maybe a coin that will over take bitcoin in the future, but that would be very hard. Because Bitcoin has gain a lot of trust.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

As I can see bitcoin is always on top in the market for long kow. And I do not see other coin like bitcoin so until these days bitcoin is the best crypto. In terms of investing other coin why not look into eth, and other alts that hs a promising project.
LoadingPage

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

As I can see bitcoin is always on top in the market for long kow. And I do not see other coin like bitcoin so until these days bitcoin is the best crypto. In terms of investing other coin why not look into eth, and other alts that hs a promising project.
Bitcoin is a king of coins that always occupies the top position and has the highest value, to this day I don't think there is anything like Bitcoin. so any coin in my opinion is not the same as Bitcoin, before choosing another coin or Altcoin, you have to learn and find out more details. choose a coin that has great potential so you will most likely get a big profit.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

I am thinking ethereum will be the next bitcoin because ethereum is the second popular cryptocurrency, as you can see in the coinmarketcap ethereum is the second in the top 100 cryptocurrency so it will be next bitcoin.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Do you mean price wise or usecase. When it comes to price, there are some coins that are worth almost over a Btc but when it comes to usecase, non can surpass Btc. Btc is a store of value and that sets it higher than any other tokens or coins  our there.
MineBuddy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Just started a new thread about one of the altcoins I know about.

Maybe this could help?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046693.msg46678506#msg46678506

Thx!
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

There are not any other varients frankly speaking. BTC is the most suitable coin on the whole cryptomarket and other coins are good as well but they are not so strong enough.
siena23

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

I think Ethereum is very potential, fans are always growing and making it popular. This may be suitable for your long-term investment, as last year rose to $ 1,300 even though it is now down. Ethereum may be equivalent to bitcoin in the future. My advice is to think very well before acting disappointing in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.
Yeah you are right. No other coin is like bitcoin. Bitcoin is king and there is only one king in a country. The same is here in crypto market, there is only one king and that is bitcoin. No other coin can compare with bitcoin. People do not trust other coins because everyone is talking about bitcoin. Countries are accepting bitcoin and not all Altcoin. There is no comparison between bitcoin and other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: