Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3033 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.
There is no coin in the market like bitcoin. There is a huge difference between bitcoin and Altcoin. The market cap of Altcoin is far high than any other coin in the market. People trust mostly in bitcoin because it is not only the pioneer but also the biggest coin in the crypto market. It will remain on top forever and in the future bitcoin will be the only usable crypto in the world.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Every coin tries to be better than some other, but there is indeed fine line between bashing and trashing, and doing it properly. The code should be the one that makes the difference, not the words of developer(s).
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

If you are looking for a coin that can survive like Bitcoin and i think that is ETH. By the future ETH will be the coin that can compete clearly with BItcoin. You should therefore buy ETH at this time for long term efforts.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

bitcoin other crypto and even has its own characteristics. will equal the bitcoin I think nothing and nobody even knows it. many another crypto will certainly achieve great value like bitcoin and certainly not to be the same with bitcoin. Although it took a long process but a lot of the crypto has the potential is great for investment. ethereum, ripple certainly could be a good option to take.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
This is a very strange thing in the crypto world when people make their investment strategies based on the forum opinions. You never find such an information in the open access
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

It is difficult so find domething similar for BTC. Moreover  it is impossible. To see on this situation from the side of altcoins, ETH is best there but it is not so strong like BTC.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

Do you really not understand that this market is very unstable and now nobody can tell you whether any coin can be compared with Bitcoin in the future. Maybe yes, maybe not. We can only speculate, but these assumptions are dangerous to trust.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

It is difficult so find domething similar for BTC. Moreover  it is impossible. To see on this situation from the side of altcoins, ETH is best there but it is not so strong like BTC.
Ethereum will be in second place after Bitcoin. Although many have hopes that he will be able to come out on top, I think that this will not happen. But again, these are just my assumptions.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

There are a couple of altcoins that have tried to boast of projects that are similar to that of bitcoin but the fact is that they are not as close to bitcoin as they claim. Monero is one coin that strongly resembles what bitcoin was in the early days and that is why you see a lot of people advocating for the coin but that is as close as it gets. There is no coin like bitcoin
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

There's not so much coins that can go to the moon like bitcoin. But there's plenty good altcoins for long term, such as Monero
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

BTC is a very profitable coin for long-term investment facilities because of its stable price development, but for altcoins there is also a pretty good development at present, namely Litecoin, etherium, Ripple, Zcash, Dash. each of these coins has different advantages
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

There is no other coin like bitcoin but that is one of the things that is so great about the cryptocurrencies, there is no two coins that are alike at a given time. They all have their own unique projects and coins. Bitcoin is the first coin and with what bitcoin has done in the market, there is never going to be any coin like it, there will just be forked coins
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

There are a lot of such coins, the only thing they can not do is to become the fathers of the entire sphere. Ethereum was able to become the main parent, but he became a mother who gives birth to new projects.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

There is only one original cryptocurrency - it is Bitcoin. All other coins are alternative coins and I don't think any of them will become the same price as BTC in the nearest future. Need to wait for 10 years - then maybe...
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

Personally, I think that now there is no point in comparing any coins with BTC. Of course, many coins positioned themselves earlier as an alternative to BTC, offering a similar format of work and a similar development strategy. But in fact, none of them could consistently maintain their development.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Ethereum may become a new bitcoin in the future , because it is no less popular coin and is often used for transactions, which emphasizes its value.

Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

In my opinion, i think bitcoin will be still the number one cryptocurrency in this world.
Until now i guess, there are no other coins can compare bitcoin position.
But we don’t know what will happen in future, it can be ethereum or other altcoin can replace bitcoins position

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I doubt that soon will appear the coin is similar to bitcoin, more like a lot, but this popularity will not earn any one coin. Now the domination of bitcoin more than 50% and this value does not soon begin to fall as the bitcoin legislator of the movement of the market and it depends on the movement of all other coins.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

I am sure that BTC will continue to maintain its leading position in the crypto market. This is the real king of cryptography, which will remain the leader among the majority of investors. If we talk about possible alternatives, I can note Bitcoin Cash - a new and promising project with good potential in the future.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

There are lots of coin that are better of bitcoin, in future that are still coin coming to challenge bitcoin because when bitcoin was created it's not 100% perfect. But I don't think any coin can takeover or replace bitcoin since it's the mother of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: