Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3016 times)
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

I do not think that such a coin as BTC will appear in the near future. If you want to work with reliable coins that can achieve high results, it is better to invest in the purchase of top-20 altcoins. But in any case, BTC will remain the king and leader of the crypto market in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

In addition to Bitcoin and Litecoin that were first present, Ethereum is one of the crypto that is rising. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose even though it was unstable. When judged since the first time it came out in 2015, the value of ether - the name of Ethereum currency - rose to 2,300 percent. Put it as the number two most commonly used and most valuable crypto after Bitcoin.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

There is no coin like bitcoin, one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is that they are all unique, they all have the things that they are good for and where they can be applied, There is no two coins that are the same, so there is no coin like bitcoin. The things that come close are the hard forked coins that are made off of it but they are still not the same

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Many coins have positioned themselves as a more successful BTC counterpart. I also believed in my time that LTC and Ripple could surpass the approaches and principles of BTC. But in fact it turned out that they could not achieve this goal. Today, there is no coin that can outperform the successful positions of BTC in the foreseeable future
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

i think bitcoin is never going to lose to be at the top  but if we have to say i would say the most near one is etherium it has a very good population and also potential that might be in the level of bitcoin .

Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

No coin can be like bitcoin right now. Because bitcoin's brand value is not in any coin. Bitcoin is actually the oldest and most primitive crypto money. This is real. Both slow and high commission. But brand value is a reality in front of them.
So there is no coin like bitcoin Smiley

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

It is impossible to know in advance, but I would advise you to look at the platforms. Why? Because the platforms have more potential, they simplify the task of new projects in the implementation of their ideas and therefore remain always in demand. Not to be unfounded, pay attention to Ethereum, EOS, Tron and the like.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Bitcoin is the first and number cryptocurrency since the start of the innovation cryptocurrency to the global community but there are lot of Altcoin that have carefully study the weak point of Bitcoin and that's why  lots of Individual dont like it. Some of this altcoin like stellar, neo, ripple have improve on the blockchain technology than Bitcoin . In essence there are altcoin better than Bitcoin despite Bitcoin still number one on the coinmarketcap.

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

I think that this does not exist in altcoins, there are altcoins technologically better, but in its other parameters bitcoin leader, today it is like a dollar in real life.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

I do not believe there are any other coins like bitcoin trying as they can. Bitcoin will forever be the leader, but it does not rule out the possibility of having pennies that can compete with it. Altcoins still will not really change bitcoin. Because the price of Altcoins depends on bitcoin
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

We have thousands of coins now in the market with each of them having something that makes it unique but what's there is that there is none of them that can be like Bitcoin or take over from it. Bitcoin is the king of all.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

There are many coin out there to be like Bitcoin or even better than Bitcoin in terms of fast transaction and low fees , but on security and mining cost I can't really say much on that as the reward on those coin when mined will determine the cost incurred and what profit they earn, so apart from the price and the dominance of btc I think we are having many coin in place to challenge the fast and fees which I think is what should be consider when taking about comparing btc and other coin.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

What a nonsense ... Anyone may want to be like Bitcoin, but this does not mean that it can become one. It also does not mean that you need to invest in such projects. Who told you that they will be successful? Nowadays projects that just wants to be like Bitcoin have very little chance to succeed, crypto market is no longer like a few years ago and such projects are no longer popular .

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Bitcoin cash and ripple has the true potential.ripple is very much popular now. So yes it is possibly be the next one.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

the closest coin to be able to replace bitcoin in my opinion the first bitcoin cash. because bitcoin cash is the result of bitcoin's own hard fork. and the second is ethereum. because ethereum ordered me to be the strongest altcoin at the moment, it could just replace bitcoin in the future
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

I do not believe there are any other coins like bitcoin trying as they can. Bitcoin will forever be the leader, but it does not rule out the possibility of having pennies that can compete with it. Altcoins still will not really change bitcoin. Because the price of Altcoins depends on bitcoin
Not all altcoins price depends on Bitcoin. Also do not agree that Bitcoin will be forever at the first place. Another leader is coming soon. I think that in 5-10 years will be the national currency wich will connect all the countries

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
importantV

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

no and if it does it takes a long time to like bitcoin. but for now all conditions deteriorate can only be patient Cry
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

there is jo use in comparing bitcoin to any other  ryptocurren y as you will never evrr find something that can be compared

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

no and if it does it takes a long time to like bitcoin. but for now all conditions deteriorate can only be patient Cry
everyone likes to compare bitcoin with everthi g as it is aa good crytpocurrency but this is not a model for everyone to follow

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: