Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet still work?  (Read 21210 times)
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

myetherwallet has beem here for years and you shouldnt be worried about your private keys wont be stored to somewhere and you are only responsible for your wallet,not mew's staff or mew itself if you lose your keys you are dead.MEW is the most reputable wallet especially when we are talkinga bout ethereum and erc20 based tokens .

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?
Why write such untested or even frankly false information? The MyEtherWallet wallet was and remains the best and most reliable purse. Even in case of problems with its use, its secret key can be used in other wallets that will accept it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

Still working now, it is one of the most stable wallets out there with support for Ledger also. I primarily use ledger to store my coins and altcoins.

homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

I think that is not clearly information. MEW is now going down. It's still working great. Of course a few day ago one of their dev has break out from MEW and make other site to ETH wallet creator and services just like MEW. There is https://mycrypto.com. Nevertheless, MEW still working on.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

Where'd you hear that? It works! What are some strange rumors. Is it not possible to log in to MyEtherWallet and most personally inspect.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

I never heard or read any information or news that the MEW site is not working, and I have a couple of coins stored there. Where have you heard this information from anyways? I hope these are not FUD news again, because there was a time MEW was not working because of the hackers trying to mimic the site but the legit website posted a warning on how to differentiate the correct one and the phishing site.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Does MyEtherWallet not work? I for some reason thought that very many people use it is MyEtherWallet, but apparently it is not so, if you ask. I have always used and use MEW, because I consider it to be the most secure of their Web applications.
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

What strange news....  It seems that this is not true.
I would say that MEW is constantly improving and updating.  But if you have some doubt and fear about MEW you can use Metamask for diversity.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

I think the information is not true and please it's my kind request not to spread the rumours about the MEW wallet by which people are fearing to use the MEW wallet. Let me tell you that MEW wallet is good to use and in fact, i can easily use the wallet and transfer the coins value to the third party. If there is a legal announcement from the Developers then i would update you in this post and also we should have got an email from the MEW team that it is no more of use for traders.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

No. myetherwallet.com Wallet is still usable, and there are no obstacles whatsoever when we access the MEW wallet. Another wallet can be used, but very few tokens are supported.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

No. myetherwallet.com Wallet is still usable, and there are no obstacles whatsoever when we access the MEW wallet. Another wallet can be used, but very few tokens are supported.

We can used mew until now yet that we can say some think that this is may not work for even though we all know thta this is still we can have to access this .
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Fake news! as for me MEW still remains the most convenient and reliable wallet! The most important thing is not to fall for fishing sites...
To do this, add the MEW to the tabs of your browser and use Keystore/JSON File when entering the wallet.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Still working now, it is one of the most stable wallets out there with support for Ledger also. I primarily use ledger to store my coins and altcoins.
True, I also just used it and it's still safe. I'm sure myetherwallet is still one of the best wallets right now

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

I don't know from where did you hear that news? I have used my ether wallet a week ago and it is perfectly working. There is no issue in my ether wallet and everything is working fine.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

where do you see this fake news? without prove you never say this, cause mew is the best wallet for token holders, and it is safe. dont trust this fake news.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

this ain't true. All my MEW wallets are working fine. I know that they split up in MEW and MyCrypto, however MEW will still continue to workas  promised by developers.
Stiven40

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

I do not know where you heard such information. MEW wallet works with the standard mode, no problems found. Do not panic.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

From what source did you get this information,what are your prove for this new that you have just cheered with us,if you have a link to prove this you can add
singpolyma

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

it's a goodwallet and it still works, I prefer to use it only, although I'm strongly recommended to use at least a few different wallets.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

Myetherwallet is working. I used the website a couple days ago and it loaded up the wallet smoothly.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███