Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet still work?  (Read 21215 times)
jwrent34

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

I think this is false info. MEW is fine and great if yo use it correctly.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

Its still working on me. I ve been use myether wallet since i was came here and i still didnt face a problem even there transaction there are good. I think your heard news is a fake. Maybe they do that to make people panic ang they will transfer there fund to other wallet
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

Where did you heard that news? Do you have any link to prove your claim? I just used my ether wallet this day and it is perfectly working. There is no issue in my ether wallet and everything is working fine. Maybe you heard an hearsay and you must prove that because it may create some misinformation to people using MEW.
Your not wrong dude because it's only a hearsay. Read his lost he mention that he heard mew may not be used so there's no need for him to prove if what he said is true then he should have posted that myetherwallet may not be used anymore because of whatever valid reason he had or whatever problems mew had and they decision to not use anymore. I don't think mew can't be used anymore just because of this thread. Myetherwallet can be used until right now my brother-in-law used myetherwallet to store his altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

MyEtherWallet wallet was and is one of the simplest and most reliable digital wallets. Its digital key can not be opened, and having only a digital key, it is possible to enter the wallet from any device. It also has a very useful feature for etherscan. io, which provides an opportunity to view the contents of the wallet without entering into it. I would not trade this purse for others.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

MEW is a nice and safe wallet for storing eth and as long as it's no problem, I do not think the news is true and I do not expect it to happen too many people will surely argue equally

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

MEW is still working best as usual... I think that  next time it's better you will read 2 times news that are "strange" like this.....
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

There's no issue with it so far so I bet MEW is prettt ok and suggested to use. You better use this site rather than using those new wallet offered erc20 storing since maybe you will get caught since they doesn't tested yet by big whales. But if you are worried to get hack by using it then you must secure your very own private key.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

Your claim is wrong mate, myetherwallet is still working. I've been using this wallet daily and still working fine. Better to check thoroughly if the site is right that your are visiting. Many phishing sites attacks to scam user so be very careful.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

MEW will never die.There is My Crypto similar to Myetherwallet but anyways you have your own private keys which you can use for other wallets
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

MEW is still running well and that's the hope of everyone using it and a lot of bounty programs that require using MEW for prize transfer of participants so I do not think the news is true and only fake information

smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?
No, MEW will continue be live. You, maybe mean, that MEW devs splited into two teams with their own product - one continue MEW developing and other started new web wallet MyCrypto https://mycrypto.com with "Captain Everything Officer" Taylor team lead (one of the MyEtherwallet founder).
Good thing i read the replies below, i thought this was true LOL  Cheesy
i almost lost my mind, anyway i don't think MEW will shutdown soon so please stop spreading FUD OP Smiley

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

Most of the bounty right now I guess using MEW, I'm sure this will continue to exist. Well we don't exactly know what ahead of us but if this thing happen there are alternatives in the market anyway. But I love MEW, I don't have any issue using their wallet.
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

It not true! MyEtherWallet is still best ERC20 wallets out there than third-party wallets like Eidoo and freewallet.org wallets.
MyEtherwallet is my only wallet until today and I never use any other because I am already feel safe and secured using MEW.
The next thing that offers more secure and safer wallet is none other than hardware wallet like Trezor and Ledger Nano S for a few hardware wallets available on Amazon.com

superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Most of the bounty right now I guess using MEW, I'm sure this will continue to exist. Well we don't exactly know what ahead of us but if this thing happen there are alternatives in the market anyway. But I love MEW, I don't have any issue using their wallet.

Every altcoins that I have today since last year are ERC20 tokens so therefore I am only using MEW to store my altcoins.
I never face any issues and problems using MEW so I don't think it the wallet that won't work.
as it is proven that MEW is working - there are so many malicious attacks on mew website and they tried to copy the content by phishing technique so that they could steal crypto assets when users fall into their trap.

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

It can be hosted anywhere, the code is in github...
So don't worry

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

MyEtherWallet wallet was and remains the best and most reliable purse for storing tokens and ethereum. I do not even know how anyone could get information about the fact that this wallet has ceased to be a worker. In it, the address and secret key are generated randomly by the program and therefore no one can know its secret key. To view the wallet, there is a very convenient function etherscan.io, which allows you to view the contents of the wallet without going into it. I'm not going to change this purse for any other.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

Personally, I already bought the Ledger Nano S. I'm not worried about keeping my coins anymore. Sent it even before the deadline

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Nothing is wrong with https://www.myetherwallet.com/. I never have any problems with it.
IMO post of complains come from members that have been sloppy with their private key and look for someone to blame.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

MEW has a great track record of dealing well under pressure and hasn't been hacked as of yet - We can see there have been phishing attempts but in actual fact the domain has kept its cool over the years. Its a great way to hold alts if you don't trust exchanges not to be hacked or manipulated... (Binance lol). So I shall keep using their wallets until i see a reason not to.

quanxip1

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Where did the news come from? Are you sure it is real or just rumor. To me, that's just a rumor, because most of the time everyone uses a wallet MEW to contain the token. It is a very popular nowadays. If it is not used then it will be a big argument.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: