Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet still work?  (Read 21210 times)
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:17:28 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

Completely absurd. I have used MEW for over 2 years but have never had any problems with them. Problems only appear when you lose your private key. Of course, there are still cases of hack but MEW is still trusted and used by many people.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

It is strange why they ask this question here, because today this project as a whole is functioning normally and I hope it will continue to work in the future, because I personally do not see other normal projects of a similar nature.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

It's still very good, I still use mew today to buy an ETH number and it still works smoothly, I don't understand if you hear the mew information stop working anywhere, that's fake information

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
SeemanLamem

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:39:25 PM

I don't contemplate myetherwallet wallet is valid. Better you should post the wellspring of the news. I think MyEtherWallet will proceed with it's voyage. A wallet like myetherwallet can't be stop. On the off chance that something transforms they will grow new condition as I think. Individuals constantly spread this kind of bits of gossip to trick individuals or only for no particular reason.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:42:00 PM

myetherwallet is quiet good enough and i still using it since then i never experience problem storing assets and eth also. i think those news you have heared is a hoax and fake.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

I am hearing this first time and I was shocked to read this.. I do not think mew will ever be stopped working as I believe this is the best wallet to keep it eth and erc tokens. It will keep on working without any problem.
Myetherwallet is very trusted wallet but it would be change security system like as 2 factor authentication/phone number verification for strong security.
A lot of victim in MEW wallet they hacked by phishing SCAM and many things happened horrible. But still i using mew before connecting chorme metamask extension.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:43:00 PM

Many people are just believing to fake news without researching or concrete evidence.
This kind of act is not welcome in the community as it brings panic and alarm to people.
FUD is really not good to have.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:49:50 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

Until now I don't see any news related your statement that mew won't be used anymore. I opened the site and there is no warning about it. But if you aren't confidence enough to use mew, you can try the other wallet such as metamask.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:10:20 PM

that's just an issue. such unclear news like that, don't you listen. just wasting time. myetherwallet will continue to be used. there is no reason for them to close myetherwallet.
This is what every cryptocurrency investor needs, everyone can only judge without doing an analysis. If only they could criticize any information they got, maybe the price of cryptocurrency would not fall in the way it is now. Fundamental factors are very influential on the market, but when someone who does not conduct an analysis of information then he will be in a hurry to sell their assets even though the information could be false and only reasonable every person who does not like cryptocurrency.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:16:26 PM

I think that this information about myetherwallet is not correct, it is one of the most used free wallet out there for altcoins. I have been using it for a long time without any problem. It is true that there are better options available such as hardware wallet - Ledger Nano, Trezor , but you have to spend a decent amount of money to buy those.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:46:15 PM

Only today I used MEW and everything is fine, I see that the project is still functioning. I understand that today, all the same, there are big problems in order not to really get caught on hackers. I think that the whole situation with users. really can be proven and safe.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:05:50 PM

I don't get any trouble with my wallet that I used since I started importing my favorite currency here to keep it safe. I think anyone can still use it as their personal wallet and I don't know where you get that information about your wallet and as I think to it too much I also have to try my wallet into the website but still it's fine and it still working.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:11:10 PM

You got bad and incorrect information about myetherwallet, so far you can use myetherwallet address for receiving your token from bounty campaign or participating at ICO investment, but you have keep your data is safe.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:11:21 PM

Only today I used MEW and everything is fine, I see that the project is still functioning. I understand that today, all the same, there are big problems in order not to really get caught on hackers. I think that the whole situation with users. really can be proven and safe.

There's always been a lot of talk about MEW being hacked and not being used. But it's all rumor, it's impossible to crack. People give their passwords to phishing attacks.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:37:35 PM

It is not true because I am using MEW already for several years and had never faced problems with it. Due to security reasons I have switched to cold wallet, because you are always sure that your funds are safe enough.

tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:03:03 PM

I still haven't heard any information about this incident. Maybe it's a fake news to make people feel anxious. Follow Myetherwallet's new news on their twitter. You can use other ERC20 support wallets if you feel unsafe

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:12:51 PM

Useless thread reached 14 pages and still counting. Huh

MEW has never stopped working and also no link to article or news where OP read such kind of news before 10 months but we are still discussing about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:25:30 PM

Mew is a great wallet, why can't I use it ?
for me, it is well protected and there was no reason to panic and withdraw money from it , I think he always holds the bar well

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:45:21 PM

I use MEW for so many of my transactions. Although i also use imtoken, but sometimes, i just prefer to use MEW, because of its features.
There are scam sites of MEW. Ihave come across such, while i was still actively involved in airdrop. Some of them would even tell you to sign a transaction by logging in.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:49:57 PM

that's just an issue. such unclear news like that, don't you listen. just wasting time. myetherwallet will continue to be used. there is no reason for them to close myetherwallet.

This is the best wallet at the moment for Ethereum and its tokens. I think that the rumors about closing Myetherwallet is just a joke of a stupid person.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: