Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:29 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Of course, you can do it. I think the current correction won't be eternal, and crypto currencies will grow again in the future. For example, a day ago I heard good news from the South Korea. The government of this country wants to allow some token sales and ICOs which are met the certain conditions. Obviously, it is a positive factor for crypto exchange markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

-never sell anything
Lol what? That is awful advice
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
Not the worst time, the worst would have been in early February when everything got rocked
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation
This is correct and one of the only ways to play your situation. If you feel the market is going to tumble harder then you can sell with the intention to buy back, otherwise just hodl from here on out.

This is the most accurate depiction of my opinion as well. The last suggestion is incredibly risky though. Trading crypto has become more of a gamble than an investment at this point due to massive players shifting the markets in the course of a few minutes. It's just super volatile.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Depends how much you already loss. If you lost half of the value of your coin then just hold it or maybe if you have funds then you can buy more to average down. It is not really that best time to sell alts now because many of them are down and if ever you sell now and they continue to fall then you will sell again? Just wait OP and the alts will have its own time. You will just blame yourself after a few months if the alts you hold go up and then you will just say to yourself that if only you just have a little patience then you should have more profit.

It is up to you if you think you can recover your losses by selling your coins and trading again. If in your judgment you have done your best the last time you trade so what made you think you can recover your losses by doing the same strategy this time? Unless you have different strategy to recover your losses. What I can just suggest is to have patience.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
123exo123

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

This is probably the worst time to sell anything man. It's a bear market. If you really need the money though, then sell. Life > Crypto.

I would hodl for a month or two -- that's like forever in crypto. See if you catch the bull market beginning to blossom.

I, myself, am still justed on so many of my holdings. But I sold some because now im trying to buy for lower. You can do that -- but you have to be sure that it's going to fall to a lower price...
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

My portfolio become hulf. So we can't do nothing. It's better time to buy some good coin at discount price. Try to buy BTC at BTC price. Never sale coin at loss & market will go up definitely. This is the only way to recover you loss.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

My portfolio become hulf. So we can't do nothing. It's better time to buy some good coin at discount price. Try to buy BTC at BTC price. Never sale coin at loss & market will go up definitely. This is the only way to recover you loss.

I agree with you, it is the market trend form a curve. the issues that developed in cryptocurrency began to improve, most traders also held back to sell.
the only way is to buy the token again and I stand to hold it.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

There are two option that you can do when your investment go down, first one is keep on hokding until the market get better and then sell the coin for profit, the second option is to do cut loss and start trading again, the choice of the option is depends on the market situation, if the market show no sign of recover then just do cut loss
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

I've done that and my advice when we trade definitely at that time we want a quick profit to recover our losses, that's when we often make mistakes, it is based on my experience, the point is self-control. but if you want to sell all your altcoin make sure the altcoin you want to sell has no progress.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

First it will depend on the coins you are holding but assuming it is a great coin but declining because it is a bear market.

If you are still holding the coin then the loss you are seeing is just paper loss,  if you sell your coins then you really lost the money.

Also how good you are as a trader because it sounds like you would like to recover by trading again, if you are really good then sure you could cut your loss and try to recover it but if you are an average trader with the market we are in right now I doubt that you will recover the money easily.

Personally If i were on your shoes if it is too late to cut loss I will just hold it, try to average down as much as i can  and wait for the opportunity to sell it.
Rosa Paula (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

I've tried what your thinking of doing and it didnt really workout for me.  I ended up loosing more than what i initially had and it created a sense of desperation in me which made me want trade even more in an attempt to recover my profits. If i were you i would just hodl which is what im doing right now.
Yes, I change my decision.I never sell my coin if i not get my capital.Yet I think some thing.I feel tension when the time come to see my coin is pumping.Some time I feel disappointed Cry
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

I also have a lot of investments in December 2018 when the market goes up too high. When the market goes down, I still try to hold it. But now things get worse, but I think we should not sell everything at the moment because it can not improve anything and can help us recover.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I would only sell if I were strongly convinced that my altcoins will go even lower in price. Then I would sell, and buy more again at lower prices. However, if you think that selling your altcoins now and buying some other at the same recovers your loss, you make the similar mistake I did last year (cost me approx. $3000).
husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

It's so possible if you decide that. In trading, it's call 'Cut Loss' where some people decide to cut them loss with sell in little deferent price than when they buy. But, you must calculate the persen of your lost. Usually some people will take max 3% of losses. You also must analyze about coin price movement and only apply cut loss if your analyze said the price will not going rise.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

If you do that, you will probably lose a lot of your capital. I will recommend you to hold your coins when there is a bearish period in the market. If you hold your altcoin and wait till the it rise up, for sure you will gain! But if you can't wait, you take the risk in losing your money.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Just hold a little longer and wait for a good time to sell your altcoins if you sell now then you are only lose you investment not all but you still lose unless you can see that this altcoin was already almost dead meat.

Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Yes, now downtrend is going and it will be good with time. If you think you will to save what you lost with trade, I think you should do it. Because the best idea is your own idea, but you should not overlook other ideas.
bullet007

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Of course you can recover. If you have a competent strategy, you manage risks and money. Every day many coins have a volatility of over 10%. This is an excellent opportunity.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

The market is still down. But you see profits from the altcoin you hold so you sell them. But personally, in the next few months the Crypto market will recover and the altcon price will rise again. If you are patient enough to continue holding, I think your profit margins will increase. Wish you make a wise decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

You see if you predicted that it will happen no need to ask for opinions in this forum since no one knows and won't bother telling anyone what they know in fact hide it from public anyways if someone stated o total legit ways of income the natural response after is negativity sure can't help it but take care. The chance it will succeed are doubtly good for you.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

You will have a real time loss if you would sell your altcoins on a low price and you will put your investment much deeper. If your second option is trading, put a separate capital on it. Hold altcoins for a little bit longer just to match tge value of investment you have. No one wants to drop the value of the coins and crypto investors knew it would happen so better have patience than loss.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: