Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1897 times)
marchay

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

DOOOO not sell u will go in sorrow xD
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

If you have the opportunity then buy more alternative crypto-currencies that you have decreased in value, so you are averaged, Of course you need to do this if you are sure of this crypto currency

For example, you bought an alternative crypto currency of 10 cents 5000 coins for $ 500, the price has now fallen to 5 cents-you get $ 250 capital, Buy 10000 more coins and you will have 15,000 coins worth, place an order of 7 cents and you return your losses, you get $ 1,050. up to 7 cents the price will return much faster than 10 cents if it were not averaged
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Just sell all your altcoins as long as the price will really the same as the profit you loss. Well trading is a great thing to recover our loss but this requires strategies and a wise decision to become successful with trading. But if I loss, I want to stand up where I lossed. If I loss because of altcoins then I still wait until altcoins go up.
As long as you have not sold at loss, then you have nothing to worry about because every market at the end usually end up recovering and if you cannot wait for the moment of recovery when you will be swimming in huge profit, then you will only end up playing the wrong card trying to trade without having any knowledge about it.

Like you have mentioned in your last statement, it is always better to wait for the market to move up and then you can decide anything you want by then. Otherwise, managing to be profitable in trading is nearly impossible for all types of traders.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

Just sell all your altcoins as long as the price will really the same as the profit you loss. Well trading is a great thing to recover our loss but this requires strategies and a wise decision to become successful with trading. But if I loss, I want to stand up where I lossed. If I loss because of altcoins then I still wait until altcoins go up.
As long as you have not sold at loss, then you have nothing to worry about because every market at the end usually end up recovering and if you cannot wait for the moment of recovery when you will be swimming in huge profit, then you will only end up playing the wrong card trying to trade without having any knowledge about it.

Like you have mentioned in your last statement, it is always better to wait for the market to move up and then you can decide anything you want by then. Otherwise, managing to be profitable in trading is nearly impossible for all types of traders.

If you fail and loss with trading maybe you try another trade to be success. all people are experienced to loss not about ones. but if you try your best maybe it will come with your self. it's defend to your self how to trade with wise. surely make your own decision and careful to traders.now wait for the prices  are high then if surely the right time to sell now go to chance a big profit and recover all that's lost.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

I dont like this idea. it is very late to sell your altcoins because altcoin market is its deepest point. people do not sell and dump them anymore. And they will start to rise again in next bull run. if i were you i would wait till market recovers.
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Altcoin prices go down very deep and recover has not happened since a few weeks ago, if you sell now the losses you will get will be very big you know ? in fact you will not recover your loss it will worsen it, I agree with you the price will surely bounce calmly you only need to be patient longer, take a vacation or come back again the next few weeks

that's true, patience is vitue, investment in bitcoin really test you self mentally and emotionally, i guess if hold some altcoins and it goes down so deeply just let it be, remember that bitcoin is volatile, i assure you it will bounce back soon. dont panic when price is totally goes down just wait to pump up again so you could recover your losses.
That is the beauty go bitcoins. You can’t even think of a loss until the bitcoins seize to death. And this moment will never come even not in near future. So just believe in them and start trading. Whenever prices are going down and you have invested already, don’t worry. Relax you mind and yourself too. Keep yourself out for somedays and make your mind under controlled until prices come back to their positions.

That seems to be too confident approach but when it comes to the near future aspects I think we should be really careful about it. Being careful I mean to say that we should not just be ignorant when prices are dropping for the bitcoin. Any person who has invested in the bitcoin when it was around 15K or more than that will obviously turn out to be crazy about the whole situation and might go on selling the coins. He cant be relaxed at such bigger losses and how he can be relied at such point.
In such situation it would better to recover the part of investment and then re-invest into the bitcoin at those low levels. Thus next time bitcoin pumps itself it can cover the losses due to bigger dump.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

I used to be a full time forex trader, now I do the same with crypto and I found that rules are the number one:
Always have a plan - follow, write it down, never make exceptions, I lost a lot when I said this is an exception.. Don't do that.
If you have a plan there is no emotional decision you should make. Like these days, if you have a plan up front, you know exactly what to do.
Cryptocurrency so far is even more complex and even if you have an experience before as a trader, you will still need to get used to some idea in this market first which is why some always like trading it safe at first before even trying to get themselves loaded up for the race.

Recovering loss in any trade, is just as simple as just holding or playing with extra to get some back with the sellout. With that, in a short while you can trade the bottom, while waiting for the other ones to grow.
marchay

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Tell which altcoin?
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

I dont like this idea. it is very late to sell your altcoins because altcoin market is its deepest point. people do not sell and dump them anymore. And they will start to rise again in next bull run. if i were you i would wait till market recovers.
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or  will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Altcoin prices go down very deep and recover has not happened since a few weeks ago, if you sell now the losses you will get will be very big you know ? in fact you will not recover your loss it will worsen it, I agree with you the price will surely bounce calmly you only need to be patient longer, take a vacation or come back again the next few weeks

that's true, patience is vitue, investment in  really test you self mentally and emotionally, i guess if hold some altcoins and it goes down so deeply just let it be, remember that  is volatile, i assure you it will bounce back soon. dont panic when price is totally goes down just wait to pump up again so you could recover your losses.
That is the beauty go s. You can’t even think of a loss until the s seize to death. And this moment will never come even not in near future. So just believe in them and start trading. Whenever prices are going down and you have invested already, don’t worry. Relax you mind and yourself too. Keep yourself out for somedays and make your mind under controlled until prices come back to their positions.

I think right now market is in dump situation, and I think its not a good idea to sell any coins. I think what should be done is holding your investment, do not panic sell and continue investing if you can. I have strong feeling that cryptos will going to have a bounce back after this dump, and only those who are patience can receive the rewards.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Diversify all your assets. Some coins should be holded, another part invested in ICO and also if you are willing to trade and gain on price changes, just split a share of your funds and trade.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Invest in blockchain knowledge and the market before you invest in today, because you will not be able to succeed if you do not really understand the market. Do not rush to invest too much when you're new, because you need more experience. This is the time for you to buy yourself some good crypto at cheap rates and keep it that way.

bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

It's nothing wrong when you're trying to recover your loss at all, the wrong thing is the way you gonna do it.
Some people do the same way to recover their loss but it's the wrong one , so they keep losing their money all the time.
Don't be panic when you're trying to recover your loss is a key of suceed. Don't be hurry also.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

70% I think that's the right choice, why? if we keep hold of the coin when we get income or profit, because the price of the future coin can not be predicted, saying that holding the coins may be thinking coin will rise in the next few months or years. but, wait till that day we will be poor, this is just my view if there is any disagree please give your opinion that strengthen to hold coin
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:34 AM

If the coin decreasing and you bought the coin price is high and you want to sell it but remember if you sell the coin you can lose some of your capital . Better to wait bro because what if the price increase again and you sell it from cheap you cannot recover your lose. Maybe the coin you buy again will decrease so if that happen another lose will happen to you. So you don't have a choice to stay to the coin . But it's your choice.
nova999

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Take a good look at the coin and the company/product behind it, some of these coins can be 0.00 Smiley if you think it has some future then keep it and see, probably wont be too much worse than now!
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

To lose in such investment means to invest again. It is very important to be positive in this type of investment.
As we try to recover from loss, we have to invest again.. Sad to hear but maybe, back to zero. And that is the reality. There is no perfect investment. There is always a risk.
It is determination. If someone lost in trading and thinks he is not made for this thing, it think he is doing biggest mistake of this life. Every loss is not a last chance rather more chances are about to come. Need is only to wait for best timing where suitable hit at right time even after a loss will be profitable. But unfortunately people always lose their heart soon after their first loss.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Selling your coins in loss is a bad idea unless u are sure that u can buy them in deeper , u can recover your loss by patience and holding good coins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Selling your coins in loss is a bad idea unless u are sure that u can buy them in deeper , u can recover your loss by patience and holding good coins.
The simple idea to overcome the potential losses for our bought coins is, simply holding them regardless of whatever wild dump phase is going on. But for holding for longer period, we must invest only the coins which is having bright future.

In my opinion, bitcoin alone is having a brighter future hence I do invest with it only hence I never need to worry on recovering losses as I am sure one day or other my capital will get multi-fold returns.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

You can easily recover all of your losses if you will improve your trading skills. You should also control yourself for you to make decision properly. I am sure that you can overcome all of your challenges if you will think positive.
If you want to be alive in trading, then you need to keep on trying your best to recover all the losses which you have suffered due to any reason in trading. If you will not do that, then it will be very much difficult for you to continue trading and then a day will come when you will go for quitting of trade. However, you need to learn from the past mistakes and that you need to remain there in trading to recover those losses.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Yeah it's a bad idea but people tend to do this because they think they can buy deeper price to gain more coins but unfortunately there are two outcome here. First, if they sell and the price went up then you will received a big loss in your bank roll but if go deeper then you win your gamble. It's just a matter of strategy on how we will recover our loss.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

If you sell your altcoin in low price how can you recover? It's obvious that you losr your money if you do that.
Maybe you just need to wait for now until the price of all your coin will increase again and if you already get profit from the coin you have then it's time to start trading in another coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: