Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

I feel for you mate, there are so many guys like you in this market that experiences great losses but still believes that this market is something that can bring about good things. I think the first thing you need to do is step away and distance yourself with your venture so that you can see and study the reasons as to why you experienced those losses. Then, the next step is to device a plan to either mitigate some of the ongoing losses or plan some sort of rehabilitation move that could avoid you those losses in future deals. Basically, what I am saying here is just keep at it mate. It will all fall into place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bounty_hunter@128

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

You can surely do it, but the main issue is why to make a loss when in near future you can make a profit out of it. Right now the whole market is down because of which people are fluctuating from the Market but as soon as the market will stabilize which it will sooner or later the price will again hit high and I will suggest you hold on for a while at least few months instead of being in hurry and selling it.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Selling your coins in loss is a bad idea unless u are sure that u can buy them in deeper , u can recover your loss by patience and holding good coins.
The simple idea to overcome the potential losses for our bought coins is, simply holding them regardless of whatever wild dump phase is going on. But for holding for longer period, we must invest only the coins which is having bright future.

In my opinion, bitcoin alone is having a brighter future hence I do invest with it only hence I never need to worry on recovering losses as I am sure one day or other my capital will get multi-fold returns.

Bitcoin has a good potential but not as it used to have , now it's became so big , and hard to move as it gets heavier , holding is a good idea if you have patient and enough money to live ur life with out selling ur coins for a while.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

I think your selling strategy is not good you still wait for the market up on holding coins, if you want to invest or buy new coins then you can buy it at lowest rates and you have best time now for buying but already hold coins don,t sell right now,
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

Altcoin and Bitcoin are at its lowest point right now. I think this is not the best time to sell. What the best thing to do is to wait till they rise up again and wait until the market recovers. Try to generate some altcoins. If the right time comes, then you have so much to harvest.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

Altcoin and Bitcoin are at its lowest point right now. I think this is not the best time to sell. What the best thing to do is to wait till they rise up again and wait until the market recovers. Try to generate some altcoins. If the right time comes, then you have so much to harvest.
Since the price is beginning to drop so I would thing that now is one of the right time to recover the loss and try to do some offset to compensate with the loss that we are suffering right now especially when we don't have any plan yet to withdraw our funds then it is right to go with the flow and make some strategies.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

Since the price is beginning to drop so I would thing that now is one of the right time to recover the loss and try to do some offset to compensate with the loss that we are suffering right now especially when we don't have any plan yet to withdraw our funds then it is right to go with the flow and make some strategies.
It's always a good opportunity to buy, the price will certainly recover but we do not know the exact time therefore we have to work
smart, buy at dip and just make easy money when the price start to pump. The best way to make money is to buy at dip and sell at peak.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

I always believe that all cryptocurrency will regain there composure and grow up again. So i suggest that you hold your altcoins until their value recover. And start trading.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

in fact there is no easy way to recover losses unless we can really predict what will happen to the next market situation. if we feel that the market will continue to decline then also sell and buy back at the lowest price. but do not hesitate to do so.
Recovering your losses not only is not easy is probably one of the hardest thing that you can do after all before you regain your losses you need to understand why you got those losses on the first place if you do not understand why that happened it is going to be impossible to avoid those losses in the future which means that if you keep trading instead of earning money you could lose it.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Don't sell out on dips since it cant really be considered as loss if you are still holding it.We might see negatives but as long you didn't sell then you haven't loss nothing.For now if you do have money to allocate then it would be more wiser to buy even more coins and probability on making profits is there if the price had risen for a minimal % of the coins price.You do know the risk the thing here is you should really know to handle such situations.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I already experience the same situation when i first enter in trading. I lost some of my money because of trading and recover it again after bitcoin and altcoin price did a huge pump last year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

try to recover the loss, try again the best you can to recover the things you lose if you want, then you can recover it in a good way, if you do not do the wrong thing to recover what you want to recover , make the right way to restore what you want to recover
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

We all suffered huge loss in the last Q1 this year. Just like you, I was thinking to sell my alt coins off of being afraid the whole market will fall again. But see, I don't want to get loss. I believe everything will just be fine. So, I will hodl only.

To recover your loss, doing margin trading in this falling market is a good option I think. But remember, it is very risky. I recommend you buy more alt coins especially on top 10 coins in cmc. Right now, these coins are extremely undervalued.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

I think the most sensible choice we need to make now is to continue to wait. Like you, many people have huge losses, but I believe that soon Bitcoin will erupt again. Only we wait patiently. I believe it will not allow We are disappointed.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

Yeah its possible but right now its not good because we almost seen some had bounce back already and if you will try to sell all your altcoins maybe a turning point that you will come back and buy in higher price than the price you sold.. You can recover your loss but not this time or either that way you think. If you have some back up moneys you can buy at the floor price and wait in patience.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

Sometimes in a bid to try and recover your losses you may even lose more or lose everything all together! If you are in bitcoin or other strong Altcoin, it might be a mistake for you to sell. Selling is final and you may not be able to get the right price for you to get in again!

I think losses are a loss and do not lose hope because this market is a never-ending opportunity for anyone who wants to become richer and there's no other way to recover your losses but keep trading or investing if you fail at the first attempt you do not give up just keep on learning and be sure to learn before you trade
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

Sometimes in a bid to try and recover your losses you may even lose more or lose everything all together! If you are in bitcoin or other strong Altcoin, it might be a mistake for you to sell. Selling is final and you may not be able to get the right price for you to get in again!

I think losses are a loss and do not lose hope because this market is a never-ending opportunity for anyone who wants to become richer and there's no other way to recover your losses but keep trading or investing if you fail at the first attempt you do not give up just keep on learning and be sure to learn before you trade
If you completely loss everything, that is the end of your journey.
But, if you are smart and you know how to manage your funds, your loses will be alright as you can convert it into profit
if you will improve your method. Trading is never easy, our main purpose is to make money so we have to do everything to learn how to be consistent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

If you completely loss everything, that is the end of your journey.
But, if you are smart and you know how to manage your funds, your loses will be alright as you can convert it into profit
if you will improve your method. Trading is never easy, our main purpose is to make money so we have to do everything to learn how to be consistent.
It depends  if you loss then there is a mistake tmand that mistake if you continue it will become your fuel in learning techniques. Trading is not easy that can be a riskier thing or a simple investment that can make you more money. Consistency is not the main ingredient to fulfill trading  Patience and knowledge in trading is what needed.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

studying the market history between larger purchases and sales may be a bit helpful to take a stand
To recover what all you have lost in the world of crypto currency, the first thing which you need to so is that you need to stay there in this field and that you should never lose hope. You need to be strong enough to face such kind of hardships and then keep on trying harder to make more money which can also help you in recovering your loss. Just stay determined and that will help you serve the purpose.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

I think this is a very wrong choice for you. The current downturn in the market does not mean that it will always be like this. I believe that it will soon warm up again. If you sell all your currencies now, I think you will regret it. Decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: