Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
FilatovSS

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

The possibility of using your platform as a complete terminal for trading and analysis without concluding a smart contract and any payment is priceless! You shock with your modern approach and thoughtfulness of the project.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Hello! The support of which wallets will be provided on the platform? Will it be possible to add several wallets or just one?  Roll Eyes

The user has the opportunity to add several exchange accounts to the system and trade or enter into contracts with their help.

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

Which functions will be realized on the platform for the stock market trading: Technical analysis, charts, Fibonacci retracements?

In our platform, terminal is used by system tradingview, which provides a large number of tools for technical analysis.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Hi. Which pairs of cryptocurrencies will the system support?  Smiley

The platform supports all cryptocurrency pairs that are traded on exchanges connected to the system. Additionally, the investor has the opportunity to limit the list of allowed currencies from his wallet while trading under the contract with the trader.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

If the trader exceeds the profit level mentioned in the contract what further actions will be provided?

As soon as the trader reaches the target profit under the contract, the contract is then automatically completed; thus, the excess of the target profit cannot technically occur.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

This is an attractive concept for the project, trust management of crypto assets through a system of smart contracts. I have such a question, a trader can cheaply sell the investor's assets to himself by creating an additional account on the exchange, how can you guarantee the investor to get his money back?
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Do I understand correctly that this is a market place for collaboration of investors and traders? Is it obligatory to collaborate with each other or can they use the platform independently from each other?

Yes, our platform is build to directly connect investors and traders. But everyone can trade their own funds through a single terminal and use other platform functions.

I am not quite sure from reading your announcement. Which functionality do you add to all those existing businesses out there?

Our platform is for investors and traders. They have the opportunity to find each other and conclude a mutually beneficial secure contract for the trust management of cryptocurrency funds.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

The possibility of using your platform as a complete terminal for trading and analysis without concluding a smart contract and any payment is priceless! You shock with your modern approach and thoughtfulness of the project.

Oh, thank you for your attention! Wink

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

On paper the concept sounds very good but I think we need to wait until we can fully deploy it and see what advantages the technology brings for us.
Kilian_Russo

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

It’s a good idea to make the trading market more transparent. It's nice to know that you have the opportunity to know the trader's investment history. For the cryptocurrency market such projects are simply necessary.
Galataz

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

One of the advantages of this project is that it is already viable and functional without additional fund-raising and investors attracting. There is no option that the project will not collect money and the platform will end up at the bottom. Membrana gives confidence and reliability.
Demikain

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.
SeverGG

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.
Kenter.Dic

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.
sayas-wood

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

One of the advantages of this project is that it is already viable and functional without additional fund-raising and investors attracting. There is no option that the project will not collect money and the platform will end up at the bottom. Membrana gives confidence and reliability.
Idanithan

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.
Rustam1982

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.
Kuznec

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

Completely agree.  This is one of the projects that I am truly excited about.

Injalit

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: