Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Kovian.Faxo

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

I would like to be able to change the colour, in my opinion the colour of the volume in the order book could be a little more noticeable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
actually if there is a video presentation will make it more interesting, although the whitepaper is complete
but there are some people who more easily understand the video, of course investors want to know in detail about the project
Quasinat

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
actually if there is a video presentation will make it more interesting, although the whitepaper is complete
but there are some people who more easily understand the video, of course investors want to know in detail about the project

They surely have a great representation of simplicity. It clears the basic concept that helps. Now a little whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is necessary but better video for promotional media.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Could you tell me, can I enlarge the workspace of the chart in order to analyze “candlesticks” chart better and build support and resistance levels if I don't need to follow the depth of the market?

Now you can enlarge the browser window. In the nearest future, it will be possible to expand the chart to the full screen mode. The chart also will be available with tradingview tools such as Fibonacci levels, RSI, and others.

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Joncolin

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

They surely have a great representation of simplicity. It clears the basic concept that helps. Now a little whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is necessary but better video for promotional media.

It depends to the people if they want to watch the video. For me, watch video for a simple explanation about this project and then read the white paper for more informarion that you want to know about project.
Joncolin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

I would like to be able to change the colour, in my opinion the colour of the volume in the order book could be a little more noticeable.

I have a similar problem, I put a buy order, but it is not visible, cause the whole string did not fit in the alotted work area.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

I would like the team to clarify how they’re going to attract a mass market to their project? Will you have a PR company or various kinds of advertising? As in the field of the stock market such a platform should be known by as many people as possible.

Sure, you'll hear about us soon! Wink

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Kulakk

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

I agree. Basically, reading whitepapers of a specific project helps to enhance our knowledge of platform. And in addition to this, the dev team must provide a video that shows and explains on how the project works. These two things are really needed in order to know how good platform is.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

In the roadmap in the section of beta test, you have this item: Updating rating system with the result of a smart contract. Could you tell us briefly how this will be implemented?

In fact, in a completed contract, the financial result of how much trader won or lost is shown. All trader’s financial results which are under different contracts with investors are added up to make a trader’s rating. It is published in his profile accordingly and is available for viewing at the trader's choice by future investors.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

It is pleasant to see that the topic of this forum is officially opened for discussion of this amazing project. I really like this project, I have a lot of expectations for this team. They will bring a new financial system through this innovative trading platform that will take crypto resources to the next level.

Thank you very much for your support!  Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Demikain

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I agree. Basically, reading whitepapers of a specific project helps to enhance our knowledge of platform. And in addition to this, the dev team must provide a video that shows and explains on how the project works. These two things are really needed in order to know how good platform is.

Why you compared whitepaper to video! Whitepaper is an informational document
which gives a detailed idea of ​​the project. So if you just want to get a general idea about a project, you need to read the information on website Membrana.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Tell me, how soon will you start beta testing platform? And is there any possibility to participate in this testing?

The exact release date of the beta has not yet been determined; however, we expect it to happen within next few months. Beta release will be public; anyone can test the beta version and we are already looking for beta testers in our telegram community https://telegram.me/membrana_io.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Grishin S.

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

It's great that the platform has a chance to become the best trader and get a reward for it! Very motivating feature of the project.
Natanashi

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Have you seen what opportunities the platform has? Is it possible to sort investors and traders by desired indicator. There are plenty of them! Logic and functionality gives this project a serious start.
Eldorado_

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

That's why the platform is so thoughtful and has a step by step strategy! Look at the team of this project! Everything in this project is very competent.
Warwendal

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

I would like to increase the height of the  order book, however, about this it was already written to you above) now only nearest  5 buy and sell orders are seen – it is not very convenient.

Java.Script.

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I agree that Membrana is a very promising project, there are very few of them now. As we see, the team is clearly following their intended plan, they’ll undoubtedly succeed.
Life.is.goood

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

The provided statistics on existing contracts, traders, an array of data tables, and of course the trading terminal allow you to work as comfortably and efficiently as possible on this platform.
Xavienne

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

In what time can the trader, who has registered on the platform, see himself in this rating? https://demo.membrana.io/ratings

Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Are you going to provide an ICO? I can't find any information about it. I would like to invest in you very much.

We will not have an ICO.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: