Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Kikoman

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

seems they are going to have a larger platform, this is not just about trading after all.
i think they are aiming for a sports betting site also!
If this happened Xbrick will be a big thing then.
token holders are not just having it for trading or fees, they will also use the token for betting.

i am not 100% sure of this! just thoughts!

Betting? Really?

Man, i really have to read through the whitepaper thoroughly and try to find this concept of betting within XBrick.  Not to blow your bubbles dude, but i really don't think betting is one of their goals, yet again, let me read through the whitepaper to make sure i'm not wrong.

Can you quote me where XBrick stated the betting part?

we must first know what really Xbrick sports means and how will it be done.
i too, wanna know about this.
Xbrick is really something to read and have ( i hope)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.

It is good that XBrick is partnering with the best. It only shows how committed XBrick in delivering what they have promised with their investors. I do hope that they can maintain a minimal charge in trading transaction to allow more user to use the XBrick Exchange platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

I have seen traders in some exchanges submit a wrong pricing, an unusually high or low pricing that both caused loss on their trades. Now this pricing errors can be eliminated with the help of Xbrick friendly user feature where users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn users every time an unusual order price is submitted.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

The KYC feature of XBrick is what sets it apart with other exchange platform. Why? Because XBrick is preparing for the future. They actually forsee that in the future Crypto currencies will be under a sticker Anti-money Laundering Laws. The KYC feature can make it easier for XBrick to comply with government requirements.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

seems they are going to have a larger platform, this is not just about trading after all.
i think they are aiming for a sports betting site also!
If this happened Xbrick will be a big thing then.
token holders are not just having it for trading or fees, they will also use the token for betting.

i am not 100% sure of this! just thoughts!

Betting? Really?

Man, i really have to read through the whitepaper thoroughly and try to find this concept of betting within XBrick.  Not to blow your bubbles dude, but i really don't think betting is one of their goals, yet again, let me read through the whitepaper to make sure i'm not wrong.

Can you quote me where XBrick stated the betting part?

You know what mate let me refresh your memory about the xbrick exchange in accordance to their whitepaper.

XBC will only be distributed to registered users of the XBrick platform and will provide holders of the token a 50% discount

on the trading fees associated with use of the platform when XBC is utilized to pay those trading fees. Effectively this represents a discounted

pre-sale of our services to registered platform users. To ensure that as XBrick grows over time new registered users will be able to enjoy these

discounts, XBC will be tradable on the XBrick platform. In addition to this one you can also buy xbc to their pre sales or ico sales also to their

exchange too. And its right also that you need to read their whitepaper again for you to understand everything in there.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

From what I understand, they already have the framework of the exchange done (as I signed up). They did that with existing funds, and token sale will be coming soon. Looking forward to more info regarding the features and the token Smiley

I think you are totally right about that. Transferring a small amount to try something new like Xbrick exchange is a good idea to ensure it's legitimacy and to explore others perks and services being offered here.

But most of the time those exchange platform that allowing to transfer with a small amount those coins listed was a a piece of shit coins, like in

coinexchange, yobit, and others if I am not mistaken. I guess xbrick won't be like them at all.

what we can expect with them will list BITCOIN, ETHEREUM and other big coins in the market.
but as for the other alternative coins we can't expect anything until they launch the website.
what ever the coin or token is, they will be no shitcoins if there will be a good buy support and volume.

Allowing other coins in the exchange is only fair since we don't know which project or coins will rise in value in the future. Before there was only Bitcoin and now I see Etherium being used more as well.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

I like the platform of the xbricks' project because based on what i have read in the white paper of the xbricks project platform is that
the developers wants to reduce the cases of money laundering and scamming in the crypto currency world.
Implementing cutting edge KYC ensures that they are compliant with AML regulations even though as of now crypto currency is not regulated in their place. I'm not sure about scamming, though. That involve personal research on where you are investing or what you are transacting.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.
I don't think delay would be an issue since the wp says:
The entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Having no ID though would be an issue. Even students have IDs.
Anyway, the main idea about their KYC based on the wp is:
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

Have you tried XBrick's KYC feature? For me it only asked me to download a two way authentication app from google. I have not done that yet since I do have a poor connection in my area. The KYC feature of XBrick is actually an additional security for users.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Lack of supervision results in possibility of internal theft. XBrick is not immune to internal fraud and currently have no declarations with regards to internal supervision that they will be implementing. In case internal theft happens, it might be detected quickly but there is a possibility that they may not be recovered.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

XBrick equates to Deep Trading Concepts.

As far as trying to fathom the preliminary whitepaper of XBrick, the exchange/trading concept is really deep for my self-acquired trading knowledge, could someone please put me in the right direction here.

Will really appreciate them much.

Well what do you expect from a platform that can process 2 Million orders per second. I am not familiar with trading and when I was reading the whitepaper of this project I find myself not so familiar with the terms. I had to read a few more times before I get to understand the project. What I know is that its fast, safe and its a world class crypto currency exchange.

Speed equals quality service ... with 2 million orders per second, that's a whole lot and i agree with you on that reme.auditor.

Indeed, trading is a skillful art. With terms and trading techniques oblivious to a non-traders mind.

But luckily, the whitepaper and some online articles around could pave way to one's doubts and clouds of confusion, find to time to read them and one will be set to be ready for an exciting ride into the future of cryptocurrency exchange.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

This is a new exchange platform and wants to be a world-class platform. I think the exchange platform is now very much, what is the uniqueness of your platform? to be able to compete with other platforms. the exchange plan for fiat is also available besides the dollar? Good luck
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

This is a new exchange platform and wants to be a world-class platform. I think the exchange platform is now very much, what is the uniqueness of your platform? to be able to compete with other platforms. the exchange plan for fiat is also available besides the dollar? Good luck

If there will be an additional idea in the platform of XBRICK,
I would suggest that KUCOIN trick is really good to gather more traders.
the volume and amount they will deposit on the market and the trading they will do.
there will be winners and have special prizes. old but really works.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

I have seen traders in some exchanges submit a wrong pricing, an unusually high or low pricing that both caused loss on their trades. Now this pricing errors can be eliminated with the help of Xbrick friendly user feature where users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn users every time an unusual order price is submitted.

in addition to that, Xbrick will also be the world’s  first crypto exchange to support mBTC, which is 1/1,000 of a Bitcoin. This will lessen inconvenience and the potential for confusion and pricing mistakes. mBTC improves the user experience of traders by mitigating the decimal place issue.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Lack of supervision results in possibility of internal theft. XBrick is not immune to internal fraud and currently have no declarations with regards to internal supervision that they will be implementing. In case internal theft happens, it might be detected quickly but there is a possibility that they may not be recovered.

I'd say that it is one's personal responsibility to protect any digital assset or cash from theft.

Remember that we are moving in the environment of blockchain technology where information and data is immutable.

Secondly, we are on a decentralized platform where no single entity governs anyone.  To be able to process a transaction, one must go through the whole community to declare and commit a transaction to be successful or a failure.

So more likely, theft could only occur at one's neglect on security.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.

It is good that XBrick is partnering with the best. It only shows how committed XBrick in delivering what they have promised with their investors. I do hope that they can maintain a minimal charge in trading transaction to allow more user to use the XBrick Exchange platform.

I'm really new at trading, thus, i really don't know the best partners around.

Running an online search gave me a lot of Liquid Alpha results, it gave me Marshal Wace's Liquid Alpha, Liquid Alpha Capture Strategy, Morgan Stanley's Liquid Alpha, Liquid Alpha Limited and so on.

Can you kindly tell me which of them is XBrick's partner?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

When you plan to start an ICO, what will be the plan for distributing project tokens, what cryptocurrency will you take as payment to buy the tokens of your project, will your cryptocurrency exchange be centralized or decentralized?
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

Anyone who are up for more XBRICK tokens?
they are having bounty, help to promote the project and you will be rewarded.

XBrick Exchange Bounty Program

XBrick.io Exchange Starting it’s official Bounty Program to Get Community support to promote XBrick Exchange and Candy Program.
We’ll Highly encourage Every Participants with a Valid Entry, (Spammers, Cheaters, Inactive accounts, low quality contents, will not be tolerated)

Requirement for Participants:

1: Must Join Candy Program first using this link: https://i.xbrick.io/en/
2: Get Your Referral Link (You need to use your referral link in every post, content) Using referral link will give you a chance to earn extra XBC Tokens.
3: At the time of Joining must make a post in this thread and confirim your joining. that post will be proof of authentication. and you'll be requred to give that post link in next steps.

Proof of Authentication:
Reply to this thread and post your details and the bounty program you want to participate.

Bounty Program Budget:

Around 1 Million XBC  will be Reserved for this Bounty Program.
this Bounty Program will run for a maximum 14 days.. if we get Good results we can increase bounty program duration and Rewards.

b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Anyone who are up for more XBRICK tokens?
they are having bounty, help to promote the project and you will be rewarded.

XBrick Exchange Bounty Program

XBrick.io Exchange Starting it’s official Bounty Program to Get Community support to promote XBrick Exchange and Candy Program.
We’ll Highly encourage Every Participants with a Valid Entry, (Spammers, Cheaters, Inactive accounts, low quality contents, will not be tolerated)

Requirement for Participants:

1: Must Join Candy Program first using this link: https://i.xbrick.io/en/
2: Get Your Referral Link (You need to use your referral link in every post, content) Using referral link will give you a chance to earn extra XBC Tokens.
3: At the time of Joining must make a post in this thread and confirim your joining. that post will be proof of authentication. and you'll be requred to give that post link in next steps.

Proof of Authentication:
Reply to this thread and post your details and the bounty program you want to participate.

Bounty Program Budget:

Around 1 Million XBC  will be Reserved for this Bounty Program.
this Bounty Program will run for a maximum 14 days.. if we get Good results we can increase bounty program duration and Rewards.

I joined this social media campaign and until now they dont have much participants.
this has 1 million tokens budget.
i am on twitter and Facebook.

Xbrick do really want to have their ICO be known all over the world.
And their marketing strategy is through social media.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

XBrick equates to Deep Trading Concepts.

As far as trying to fathom the preliminary whitepaper of XBrick, the exchange/trading concept is really deep for my self-acquired trading knowledge, could someone please put me in the right direction here.

Will really appreciate them much.

Well what do you expect from a platform that can process 2 Million orders per second. I am not familiar with trading and when I was reading the whitepaper of this project I find myself not so familiar with the terms. I had to read a few more times before I get to understand the project. What I know is that its fast, safe and its a world class crypto currency exchange.

Excuse me anyway, regarding the statement above you mentioned dude, you cannot say something which is not happening yet. How can you

say it fast, safe and its a world class crypto exchange if their project was not done yet? Although, you know that you need to read it more and

more for you to be familiarize with the platform.

Well it seems XBrick has prepared way ahead of its time, so yes, the 2 Million orders per second can be claimed already.

It's about knowing your hardware and software altogether. It wouldn't take a mad scientist to conclude how much time it would take a gallon of a bucket to be filled at the rate of water dripping 1 drip per minute (estimated at 1/4 ml volume).

It may be early to tell, but not too early to do the math of estimates. Trust me on that dude.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.
I don't think delay would be an issue since the wp says:
The entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Having no ID though would be an issue. Even students have IDs.
Anyway, the main idea about their KYC based on the wp is:
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

Have you tried XBrick's KYC feature? For me it only asked me to download a two way authentication app from google. I have not done that yet since I do have a poor connection in my area. The KYC feature of XBrick is actually an additional security for users.

The keyword people is "Regulated".

You see, governments major attack on cyrptocurrencies is its nature of anonymity.  The original thought of transactions does not include real persons, just real transactions happening.  The whole idea is to have a system that does not have anyone governing it, not a single soul in absolute power, but a society that says "yeah man, you're transaction is indeed happening."

But the government disagrees, it takes away their governing power. Anything that could not be regulated is not a friend of the government.

Presto, KYC is your answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: