Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.

What's really great about it is that they are already started operations before their tokensale, which means their venture capital raising was succesful and since the platform is already working, they already generate revenue, though minimal from their operations. They intend to use their tokensale just for additional capital and for these kinds of activities, I think they are noble for providing university scholarships through the blockchain/crypto currency industry. Their tokens are to be used in obtaining discounts and rewards on their platform, too.
Well, its good to know that, although not all people are aware about the blockchain technology/crypto currency but if they use it to have a scholarship it will become easily adapted by the students which they can support and promote XBrick as crypto currency exchange.
Other than that, I think they are planning to create seminars to educate the public regarding blockchain, and according to the wp, they intend to use earnings from sale of XBC to also fund forums and summits related to blockchain globally.

If ever that is true, it will be a good idea to educate people in every nations or places about the the blockchain technology. Particularly, about

the usages function of XBC or known as xbrick. like what what's in their whitepaper anyway, The high-performance trading engine of XBrick is

capable of processing more than 2 millions order per second. XBrick is building a secure, stable and convenient global crypto currency exchange.

in educating the people in the usage of the block chain technology for them to know what is the function of the bitcoin industry. and after which, step by step they will learn about the xbrick project platform

I guess some of them conducts seminars or webinars to educate those who have interest in cryptocurrencies. Digital Marketing is also widely known medium to educate and market cryptocurrencies. And if you are willing to learn youtube is a big help and most especially by just reading the white paper, you will be well informed on what XBrick Platform is all about.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXEMpted

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

A 50 percent of discount? Wow! That's great to.know that the xbrick project will give at least 50%  of discount on the people who wants to invest on their project. I am.glad to hear that.

if Xbrick can make it as good as they have written it on their whitepaper, i would be making sure to invest on their token XBC. Because Xbrick performed really well in the market , XBC will surely have a good value as more users come to XBrick exchnages.

We won't know unless they properly make it. But as I see this have a good potential to be one of the best exchange
out there that are currently running. The 2 million order per second is so good as long they can apply it to their exchange.

i do also think that the xbrick's project has a very good potential unlike in any other crypto currency exchange platform because of their feature and characteristics that can process two million data and orders per second.

With this features of XBrick, this platform will surely make an edge in cryptocurrency exchange. This is really something new and fresh. For me, those changes made by Xbrick are worth a try. The best way to know the difference between the current systems and Xbrick is to try and experience it.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

that's right! sexybambam21 for a certain project to reach their success and to reach their hadcap it is a must that the people will support this kind of project platform.
im am so excited to witness their ICO launching.

You are right, we can just support this project to succeed. I know we as cryptocurrency users will benefit from what it has to offer. Some of XBrick features are new in cryptocurrencies exchange market. They have new features and securities that others don't have. I don't think they will compromise their project for our information.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

if Xbrick can develop a software that can integrate wallet to an exchanges that pretty good though .

I do not think that the KYC or know your costumers of the xbricks will lead your identification into danger
because the xbrick has already a software that is very.difficult to.hack and also the xbrick will make your identity private if you will invest to their company

What if they didn't invest to xbrick, does that means their identity privately will not be safe and secure? and you cannot blame

others why they hate KYC because people in this business industry had their own understanding or speculation about their

thoughts, especially xbrick their own security that it can give to their users.

as per my own opinion even though the a certain individual decided that they will not invest into the xbrick project i do not think that the xbrick project will show their identity because we all know that there is a word pricacy and also private agreement in every investments. So the xbrick will hold your identity in a private and in a professional manner.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users.

Just like any other competitors. People behind XBrick studied it really well. They were able to analyze and identify what areas need to be developed from other cryptocurrencies exchange. They introduced something new to encourage others to try out their exchange platforms with upgraded features and security.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

Some may not agree with me but I like the fact that they have considered pioneering the very first and more advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system as their part of the preparation for the potential regulations of the governments. That's a great move from XBrick Team. KYC is very important especially for security purposes.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 10:17:09 PM by PopoyDog

if Xbrick can develop a software that can integrate wallet to an exchanges that pretty good though .

I do not think that the KYC or know your costumers of the xbricks will lead your identification into danger
because the xbrick has already a software that is very.difficult to.hack and also the xbrick will make your identity private if you will invest to their company

Why are we afraid on KYC from Xbrick while we do KYC on our local exchange to convert our cryptocurrencies to fiat money? XBrick uses Blockchain technology to their system which is well-known that is difficult to hack. We put our trust to those systems that are not using Blockchain Technology which I think is more vulnerable for hacking.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.

The project will only run for 10 days, which means there is a possibility that the value of this token project will definitely has a potential to

increase its value. Besides, XBrick will issue the exchange-based token XBrick Coin (XBC). The total number of tokens will be 1,000,000,000

and XBrick will never issue top-up tokens. XBC token is a blockchain token based on Ethereum’s ERC 20 system standard.
Yes you're right brother this a real based blockchain project for us to trade our favorite tokens i'll assure you that they can beat the top volume exchange with their high security features, Transparent and world class trading platform. Yes it's an ERC 20 token standard and they will utilize their own blockchain in the future.

You really believed on this project huh? and no doubt this exchange for you can beat the bigger exchange platform in crypto world, such as

kucoin, binance, bittrex and poloniex. Well I respect your thoughts about it, but it could be also in the near future that xbrick will be one of the

top exchange site platform in the market.
For the past few days of trading, I feel exhausting to the top exchanges. It seems that they are always the same as what they are launched. Now, I am searching for a good one that can compete with these exchanges. Yes, Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin but there is a possibility that they will be defeated by new exchange platform such as Xbrick when it comes in liquidity, security and etc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
They already have the exchange platform running: https://www.xbrick.io/

They are still to add DLPE and GCOB to it. It's easy for this project to become successful since they were able to follow their roadmap and were not dependent on the tokensale for the actual exchange app, unlike other projects where they only launch mvps or none at all.

Correct, i think they given a chance to the traders to buy their token to use as transaction fee so that the users may have a discount like what is listed in their white paper at almost 50%, that is a big help to the traders so i think its better to buy it now so that the users will get those benefit.

Its good to buy a lot of XBC token for now to guarantee your 50% less on  transaction fee for using their exchange. The use of XBC for transaction fee will be default for using their exchange but if you use other cryptocurrency for paying the transaction fee you will pay more transaction fee than the discounted 50% for using XBC on your trades.
You’re right, and besides it will benefits the users more and I if the XBC you buy is morethan what you need you can trade it to their exchange I am sure that buyers will buy it easily because they also need it too.
stickkelsey

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

The project is really promising and beneficial to cryptocurrencies users.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

that's right! sexybambam21 for a certain project to reach their success and to reach their hadcap it is a must that the people will support this kind of project platform.
im am so excited to witness their ICO launching.

You are right, we can just support this project to succeed. I know we as cryptocurrency users will benefit from what it has to offer. Some of XBrick features are new in cryptocurrencies exchange market. They have new features and securities that others don't have. I don't think they will compromise their project for our information.
Correct and nothings good to happen if we just only criticize it in their service, besides we don’t need to judge it until we have no proof and can’t use it already. I trust on XBrick why they need information of the users are for the sake of everyone.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:08:45 AM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.

All you said is true mylifeisfullofalts nothing is secured nowadays even the slight security issue on every exchange can be subjected by a hackers attacks. So we must be observant and don't always rely on exchange to be your crypto storage. You must use a hardware wallet just to be secured and back up all of your files just to be secured.

That is right. The moment you transfer your tokens in exchange. That's when the security risk comes. But we don't have a choice because that's the only place we can sell our tokens.  So whenever you want to trade. Put only what you needed. Don't put all of it because it may get hacked.

Even if they said that everything and everytime you login into your account on any exchange there are still uncertainty that it can be hacked. We must keep in mind that our own security is on our hands so dont always rely on the exchange and other platform and base on their So-called security features.

I always panic whenever exchanges are under maintainance, every minute every hour the exchanges are down i can't help but think negative things. Some exchanges  doesn't announce their maintainance schedule or sometimes they just do impromptu. This is why i don't keep all my coins on exchange wallet.

Other says here never put your eggs in one basket, you must scatter or spread out all your eggs in different basket. Those Basket that they are talking about was the exchange platform and Eggs was the altcoins. And it is true it is very scary if suddenly all of a sudden under maintenance.
You have a point on that situation because if the basket will fall then the egg is useless and will have a crack, meaning nothing remain on the traders, if we use some exchange then we have atleast few of the coin that we earn using our hardwork.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

Some may not agree with me but I like the fact that they have considered pioneering the very first and more advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system as their part of the preparation for the potential regulations of the governments. That's a great move from XBrick Team. KYC is very important especially for security purposes.
That’s right, I really don’t know why other traders against on the KYC, infact it is more favorable on the traders because they can secured their coin and i am sure that XBrick will want those users of the exchange to maintain the security of everyone.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

Initially XBC will be hosted in the Ethereum system. Over time the technical
team will develop a new and independent public blockchain for XBC, at which
point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will
become the only token used for all applications and transactions in this new
blockchain.

This is one of the good part for the Xbrick they will part ways on the ethereum blockchain to get their own Blockchain system that will focus on XBC and can be used for all the applications on their exchange in their newly created blockchain.
Correct, but they just offer a good benefits in using their native token XBC whereas if they use it in transaction they will have a 50%discount, i hope it will fixed so that the traders will only use their token every time they have a transaction.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:33:32 AM

XBrick charges trading fees for each executed transaction. This
trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is
maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

It depends on the level of Trader's Vip. They will imply a VIP accounts on their platform too ? what is the good side for being a VIP level trader on their exchange?

They are implementing 0.1 percent on their fee if you will use XBC for payment.
but you will be charge 1 percent if you will use other cryptocurrency.
Now on their website, they are already open for trades.
they are also give you 1 XBC for every 99 USDT value.
they also have a prize for those who will reach the top 10 traders.
Then what are you waiting for,buy XBC token now and you will be benefited in their good offer using the XBrick exchange. I want to use this exchange to try the good service that they implement.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.
Well, you have a point and besides we just need to be more aware on what kind of exchange were going to use. Hackers are anywhere in this world, as long as they can steal in one bussiness. We need to make it more safety so that the hackers may hard to do their action.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:59:49 AM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.
Well, youre right, if that so there are many traders will also use the XBrick as their exchange in some coin that they have. Besides it will also listed to those popular exchange out there like what have you mention.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

What if they didn't invest to xbrick, does that means their identity privately will not be safe and secure? and you cannot blame

others why they hate KYC because people in this business industry had their own understanding or speculation about their

thoughts, especially xbrick their own security that it can give to their users.

as per my own opinion even though the a certain individual decided that they will not invest into the xbrick project i do not think that the xbrick project will show their identity because we all know that there is a word pricacy and also private agreement in every investments. So the xbrick will hold your identity in a private and in a professional manner.
d

Some investors wishes to remain unknown, these people usually invest during the private sale. They protect their privacy and doesn't want the government go after them for taxes if ever they made a huge profit out of their investment.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.
Well, youre right, if that so there are many traders will also use the XBrick as their exchange in some coin that they have. Besides it will also listed to those popular exchange out there like what have you mention.

looking at the coinmarketcap, it would be safe to say that those who are on the top 100 list will safely get into xbrick exchange as it is performing well and has managed to be in the top list among thousands of coins in crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: