Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
Yea right the moment you keep your coins in a cold storage wallet is like you keeping your self in trouble. Xbrick Exchange is really safe to use coz they have high security platform but remember that we don't hold the system so better keep in touch with your wallet with private keys. however if they can give offer like web wallet then probably this exchange could be the next star.
Since XBrick is an exchange platform, all the hazards attached to exchange platforms are also applicable with it. All the standard advanced safety measures are probably into it but if you are not intending to trade or use you coins, just keep it in your wallet. If you intend to trade your coins, then Xbrick platform is one of the exchanges you can try.

Users should be aware that applying to purchase, and the purchase of, crypto currency tokens is subject to risks. users must  read, understand the risks involve. And if the user accepts this risk, it would mean that user will be expressly agreeing and assuming all risk in the tokens and will be agreeing not to hold XBrick, or any related party, liable for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens.

i thought regulations are made to protect the public from possible ICO frauds, and since some ICOs are so keen in following regulations, i hope there would be a regulation wherein ICOs cannot just say in their white paper that they won't be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens. That kind of statement is undeniably unfair to investors who trusted and believed in their so called team expertise and project visions.

It’s quite ironic that China is one of the countries that are limited in participating in ICOs, and then XBrick would be having a BIT/CNY trading pair. Won’t Xbrick be stepping on some chinese regulations by doing this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Its good that XBrick is selective with the tokens that can be listed and that they are trying to create  a platform for more high-quality tokens. But this may also cause delay in the growth of the platform, traders prefer to have a wide variety of tokens to trade.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
A project's success depends upon its goals, if the goals of the project is SMART and if they have a concrete plan on how to achieve it. If they are able to lay out a plan or a roadmap and during the duration of the projects development you see that they are able to follow those plans without delay or problems, that would mean that the team is able to go through their plans and execute them, that they are really capable in realizing the project they are developing.
Are you a teacher? Yeah! I believe that a project needs to have SMART in order for it to success.
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Result Oriented
T - Time bound

Isn't it? Well, Xbrick should have these key features in order for the project to hit their objectives.
Roadmap is just like as a lesson plan of a teacher, it should be executed.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Last time I've checked out this exchange, I saw that there is no volume yet. But right now, it seems that the exchange of Xbrick is working and there are few tokens available in the market. Looks like this project is real!
Why does their native token does not exist in their own exchange? I think XBC should be there in Xbrick Exchange.
The main reason why XBC is not there with Xbrick Exchange, is because there native token is currently undergo in token sale. It is locked yet and will unlock by the end of token sale. Afterwards, we can now use it in their own website. Just wait for a few days because token sale of xbrick isn't long, it is just for 10 consecutive days.
Thanks for your information! I am just a newbie in trading as well as in cryptocurrency.  I am finding an explanation because I don't know where and when I can exchange my tokens there. If it were so, then I am respectively care about the token sale and waiting patiently to see their native tokens at their official website.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Hope to cooperate with us in future.

IF BOTH PARTIES GET THEIR SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE,
ICO finish and great sales ahead.
collaboration of this two project will be a big leap in crypto community.

*supporting*
Does Xbrick is in partnership? Sorry, but I am not updated to the news of this project. As what I saw on your replied, it seems that the developers of Xbrick had collaborated to another project, isn't it? Well, it is good to see a project that has many supporters and partners. By this kind of act, we can think that this project will meet its goal.

GummyAngel

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.

What's really great about it is that they are already started operations before their tokensale, which means their venture capital raising was succesful and since the platform is already working, they already generate revenue, though minimal from their operations. They intend to use their tokensale just for additional capital and for these kinds of activities, I think they are noble for providing university scholarships through the blockchain/crypto currency industry. Their tokens are to be used in obtaining discounts and rewards on their platform, too.
Well, its good to know that, although not all people are aware about the blockchain technology/crypto currency but if they use it to have a scholarship it will become easily adapted by the students which they can support and promote XBrick as crypto currency exchange.
Other than that, I think they are planning to create seminars to educate the public regarding blockchain, and according to the wp, they intend to use earnings from sale of XBC to also fund forums and summits related to blockchain globally.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Hey guys, have you seen the latest update of Xbrick? There's what we call Ubey Box a peer to peer way. A users will definetely store offline cloud based, you can earn while your offline. All digital assets need to be registered. It could be transferred directly in one IP to another Ubbey network, it's likely you're transferring bitcoin. For more info you can visit. xbrick.io
Go2Coin

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Nice project. I like the idea of educating the public on the benefits of blockchain.
 Looking forward to more info regarding the features and the token.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

what ever happen to the project even they have successful ICO,
what important is to gather more users to be on their platform.
this is very important as this will be the foundation of their volume.
can we use XBC as a transfer fee? like BNB to get 50% discount.

i think that the ICO of the xbrick project will be successful to their launching soon, because of their platform on which we can now know when is the right time for exchanging and trading.
Gathering more users should be a priority for an exchange platform, since they earn from trading fees and withdrawal fees. They should develop a good marketing strategy to encourage more users to trade in their platform. I think the launch of the XBrick coin will be successful since they already have users trading now and they ware future investors of the coin because they would want to avail the perks of using it.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

i think that the ICO of the xbrick project will be successful to their launching soon, because of their platform on which we can now know when is the right time for exchanging and trading.
Gathering more users should be a priority for an exchange platform, since they earn from trading fees and withdrawal fees. They should develop a good marketing strategy to encourage more users to trade in their platform. I think the launch of the XBrick coin will be successful since they already have users trading now and they ware future investors of the coin because they would want to avail the perks of using it.
In any case, if they are able to deliver their promises on the whitepaper and actually provide the best service at the best price, they would definitely be the first choice when it comes to exchange platforms. I think they should also hire a brand manager to manage and improve the brand name.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

Hey guys, have you seen the latest update of Xbrick? There's what we call Ubey Box a peer to peer way. A users will definetely store offline cloud based, you can earn while your offline. All digital assets need to be registered. It could be transferred directly in one IP to another Ubbey network, it's likely you're transferring bitcoin. For more info you can visit. xbrick.io
How can I use that one? Is that a proof of stake? Are all crypto assets will be tangible? If that's the case xbrick could be the next cloud storage platform to earn while your offline. It's like proof of stake system.
GoldenRays

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

In any case, if they are able to deliver their promises on the whitepaper and actually provide the best service at the best price, they would definitely be the first choice when it comes to exchange platforms. I think they should also hire a brand manager to manage and improve the brand name.
Brand manager? A brand name is established through time and cryptocurrency is a very fast paced industry. There is also a stiff competition with regards to the many exchanges, there are those who are loyal to the older exchanges as well as so many new exchanges developing all around. For them to establish their brand name, they should be something unique, different in a way that they would be one of the top choices if not the best.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Brand manager? A brand name is established through time and cryptocurrency is a very fast paced industry. There is also a stiff competition with regards to the many exchanges, there are those who are loyal to the older exchanges as well as so many new exchanges developing all around. For them to establish their brand name, they should be something unique, different in a way that they would be one of the top choices if not the best.
I believe the best marketing strategy for them would be using the usual marketing here in the community; a good bounty campaign, airdrops and more marketing and advertising all over like tv, radio, online news and social media.
Shochusan

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.

thats's right ConquerGold the Xbrick project platform is about exchanges and trade the platform of the xbrick project is in the trading field on when is the right time t buy and when is the right time to exchange
Buy and sell is the easiest thing we can do now. I hope you can trade even on advance settings, Limit order,stop orders or batch orders is a safe thing if your spot trader bet before bidding a coins be sure to buy low and sell high. I hope they can add margin trading on their platform.
Margin Trading is dangerous trades for all time if you're an expert on trading and experience this before you have this option to add on your whitelist, But the safest thing we can do for now is to be a spot trader buy low and sell high just what you have said.
Margin trading is not really practical, and even experts sometimes lose on it. It's better for the site to be simple like this with only three options. Also, I don't think they will ever implement margin trading since according to their whitepaper:
XBrick provides 100% asset reserves by requiring traders to already own tokens they want to sell. No leverage is allowed.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

i think the blockchain technology will takes place in terms of that kind of issue because in every transaction there will be a series of numbers that will be given,
if every this kind of issue will occur in the future of xbrick for me this can be tracked.

There will be a price record whenever you buy and sell tokens, however xbrick exchange could have a massive adoption by traders around the world with alots of feature. I wish they can add 50 coins in their 1st month,
Therefore, when using the platform, the speed and scope of global transactions are guaranteed to be the best. But then there are security and security issues for the transaction. But blockchain technology to ensure this problem . Hopefully the team will continue efforts to promote the exciting service that the project has set.
I think it's more of a database issue. They are able to collect their users’ information because of the KYC but with regards to the security of their database, we have no information. Their terms and conditions specifically the privacy statement and privacy policy are easy enough to understand and reasonable but there are no specifics with regards to the actual security of the users information. I believe since they would apply the latest technology and they probably have security experts that they would implement the best security technology with regards to their database and they should include that information in case they publish a new whitepaper.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
Yea right the moment you keep your coins in a cold storage wallet is like you keeping your self in trouble. Xbrick Exchange is really safe to use coz they have high security platform but remember that we don't hold the system so better keep in touch with your wallet with private keys. however if they can give offer like web wallet then probably this exchange could be the next star.
Since XBrick is an exchange platform, all the hazards attached to exchange platforms are also applicable with it. All the standard advanced safety measures are probably into it but if you are not intending to trade or use you coins, just keep it in your wallet. If you intend to trade your coins, then Xbrick platform is one of the exchanges you can try.

Users should be aware that applying to purchase, and the purchase of, crypto currency tokens is subject to risks. users must  read, understand the risks involve. And if the user accepts this risk, it would mean that user will be expressly agreeing and assuming all risk in the tokens and will be agreeing not to hold XBrick, or any related party, liable for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens.

i thought regulations are made to protect the public from possible ICO frauds, and since some ICOs are so keen in following regulations, i hope there would be a regulation wherein ICOs cannot just say in their white paper that they won't be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising in connection with the sale of tokens. That kind of statement is undeniably unfair to investors who trusted and believed in their so called team expertise and project visions.

It’s quite ironic that China is one of the countries that are limited in participating in ICOs, and then XBrick would be having a BIT/CNY trading pair. Won’t Xbrick be stepping on some chinese regulations by doing this?

That's the government regulation. Their citizen is having a hard time participating in ICO's instead of joining ICO's they are the once that intends to create new projects but I guess Xbrick will be adopting this kind of situation. All they have to do is to get fee to get listed everyone knows about this. Trading CNY is could be added soon.

GummyAngel

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
Listing ALL of the top listed coins like immediately will definitely be impossible. They currently listed some of the top coins and have some new coins that are of trading value as well. They would definitely include more coins in the far future and of course they would consider those coins that are traded in volume in other exchanges. In the question of how many it can list or the system is capable of listing, since they will  be having the most advanced system and it has the highest capacity and efficiency, it might be able to list all.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:57:19 PM by Transformbitz

They will find ways just like any other exchanges that offers 20% commission if you refer a friend. But I guess Xbrick really compete in the market and they are really establishing unique program just like UBbey box the cloud based stake to earn program you can earn while your away.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

If the XBrick users will set by default to use XBC to pay for all trading fees on XBrick, the user must make sure that there is always a sufficient amount of XBC to be used for trading fee payment otherwise a user does not have sufficient XBC in the account, XBrick will withhold the trading fees with the traded tokens, use this withheld amount to purchase XBC against spot market orders, use the purchased XBC to pay the trading fee, and still give the user the 50% discount.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

is there have any bonus or fee reduction who use the xbrick coin to trade. looks like good project. these days have may exchanges with they own coin. almost exchanges have gained they coin as well as ico price. i think this can be next one. how ever cant tell it now lets see about more details. good luck 

ip would imagine there will be some fee reduction using the token. Let's wait for the whitepaper to be published.
I want to know too Smiley
Here are some quotes from the preliminary whitepaper regarding the XBrick Coin:

The XBrick users will be set by default to use XBC to pay all trading fees on XBrick. In this option, the fees payable will be reduced by a 50% discount than the fees that would be paid using a different crypto currency.

Some services on the XBrick platform will be exclusive and can be purchased only by using XBC.

Under certain conditions XBrick may include XBC as a new marketplace. Incentives such as lower trading fees for the XBC market are being considered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: