Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
PostNPlay

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

I have seen traders in some exchanges submit a wrong pricing, an unusually high or low pricing that both caused loss on their trades. Now this pricing errors can be eliminated with the help of Xbrick friendly user feature where users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn users every time an unusual order price is submitted.

Whoaa... this feature is really helpful especially for the newbies who don't have that much idea on the pricing. Xbrick has a lot of new features to offer and most of it is something new for us to try and take advantage. Maybe it's worth a try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXEMpted

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
When it comes to trading systems, it would be the efficiency. If the system is poor or not efficient, it is not able to deliver its services. Not just volume but also frequency, meaning due to high volume of transactions, it results in delay or server jams. Xbrick will address this by being able to provide 2 million per second high-performance order matching system, the most efficient I believe compared to others and the first to apply this kind of technology.

Indeed, 2 million orders per second is a high performance order matching system and is not your industry average exchange speed.

And with Leafer strongly believing in the technical features and much much better customer support service of XBricks, all of us are in for a new ball game  in the world of cryptocurrency exchange economy.

That'r right!  probably, as one of the pioneer traders/players on xbrick exchange it will be a big privilege for us to use this platform.
Due to 2 million orders per second is a good sign to say that this platform technically really good as I expected, particularly when I read their whitepaper. 

It would really be a great venue for exchange not only for its key features but also as they plan to continue to develop and improve their services. XBrick will surely make an edge in the world of cryptocurrency exchange.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

there are many exchange all over the world.
some of them are really great to use because there are too many users and the volume is really awesome.
but one thing to ask! does XBRICK required KYC (know your customer) for the verification and withdrawal?
Yeah. There are lot of exchanges in the world of cryptocurrency. Above them all, I don't who is really great and who are ambiguous exchange. Meanwhile, I am looking forward to this exchange since Xbrick wants to be the first global exchange that promotes no liquidity. Well, we will see it if Xbrick platform will work when the launch their website.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

To trade on the XBrick cryptocurrency exchange, traders must necessarily pass the verification of the identity or can trade without verification but with the limits of the amount of withdraw of money per day?
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

To trade on the XBrick cryptocurrency exchange, traders must necessarily pass the verification of the identity or can trade without verification but with the limits of the amount of withdraw of money per day?
It is good to raise your question here since we are talking about the KYC. I think there are limits when we will withdraw our funds came from Xbrick Exchange and I am thinking also that there are charges for withdrawal. But right now, I can tell how much will cost of it since the answer can find only at the developers or team where we can find at the official telegram of xbrick.

joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin

yes project exchange should be successful, because it will be very useful also for traders later
and yes like binance that's what people expect Grin
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

It is good to raise your question here since we are talking about the KYC. I think there are limits when we will withdraw our funds came from Xbrick Exchange and I am thinking also that there are charges for withdrawal. But right now, I can tell how much will cost of it since the answer can find only at the developers or team where we can find at the official telegram of xbrick.
Most of the exchanges can trade without any verification but some exchanges like Quoine considered it first-KYC regulation is good for a centralized exchange and if you don't want kyc then you can trade on decentralize exchange that you can withdraw anytime, anywhere in the world.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

It is good to know that Xbrick team is not only doing something about creating a high-performance trading engine but they also include their advocacy to educating the public about blockchain and its benefits. In addition to this, they are also planning to launch awareness projects like forums and summits that will really help the Cryptocurrency community. University scholarships and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology is really a plus.
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

XBrick currently has 4 crypto currency marketplaces (based on their whitepaper) -mBTC, ETH, BITCNY, USDT to buy/sell other tokens. Under certain conditions XBrick may include XBC as a new marketplace. Just like any other exchanges that can pair erc-20 tokens.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

XBrick currently has 4 crypto currency marketplaces (based on their whitepaper) -mBTC, ETH, BITCNY, USDT to buy/sell other tokens. Under certain conditions XBrick may include XBC as a new marketplace. Just like any other exchanges that can pair erc-20 tokens.
I'm very excited of the outcome of this project, are they going to have debit card too? so we can able to deposit and withdraw money using their 4 crypto currency in the market? Just like here in Taiwan that we have this exchange platform and wallet that can be traded on taiwan dollars.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

Yes, they should have a very powerful server and a very good program. I'm still reading the whitepaper but I'm hoping that this project will help in fast exchanges of crypto currency.
We will see that if we use it as our crypto exchange, because there are other crypto exchange out there that easy to trade and uses of most traders here, but the advantages of using xbricks listed in the whitepaper for sure will the reason if this project will add more population users.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:06:17 AM

Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Well, XBrick platform is designed to create a secure and efficient blockchain based assets. Nothing to worry about that kind of things because they can secure all traders in their token, imagine they can process more than 2million orders in just a second.

I believe that XBrick is not a unique project since there are already different existing exchange platform for crypto currencies. XBrick's computing power is really shocking. I just hope that it will become a reality. I have seen a lot of ICO lately. Looking forward to this project.
Yeah, this is not but we can make it as unique if we help them to make as number one crypto exchange on earth if we support them and make people familiar it and use it to make as crypto exchange.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:52:46 AM

If you become a token holder, XBrick may retain your personal information including your name, address and details of the number of tokens you purchased in its register.
The information contained in XBrick’s register may remain there even if you cease to be a token holder by, for example, selling your tokens once issued. Information
contained in XBrick’s register is used to communicate updates on the project’s progress and for compliance by XBrick with legal and regulatory requirements.

Reference: https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

If you become a token holder, XBrick may retain your personal information including your name, address and details of the number of tokens you purchased in its register.
The information contained in XBrick’s register may remain there even if you cease to be a token holder by, for example, selling your tokens once issued. Information
contained in XBrick’s register is used to communicate updates on the project’s progress and for compliance by XBrick with legal and regulatory requirements.

Is this for KYC process? I know that the Xbrick will keep our private information they need it for future purposes in case we get hack so they will track the transaction and it will be easy for them to get back the funds.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Is this for KYC process? I know that the Xbrick will keep our private information they need it for future purposes in case we get hack so they will track the transaction and it will be easy for them to get back the funds.
Thanks for the info anyway, how about the language display? are they going to support different display languages in the future? looks like they are upgrading the future of the overall interface. i wonder how many big whales will trade on our exchange.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

I know some exchanges practices there are some tokens that are very well known in the community, especially on telegram and twitter. They offer votes for the community and put a # on it to help the company to get listed on an exchange, were in Xbrick From time to time, they will select crypto currencies that considers to be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing fee.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:40:34 AM

I know some exchanges practices there are some tokens that are very well known in the community, especially on telegram and twitter. They offer votes for the community and put a # on it to help the company to get listed on an exchange, were in Xbrick From time to time, they will select crypto currencies that considers to be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing fee.
ok got it! but did you know that Xbrick offer trading fees for each executed transaction? This trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

ok got it! but did you know that Xbrick offer trading fees for each executed transaction? This trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

That's quite high for me some exchanges trading fee ranging 0.01-0.05%. Well this is new exchange i guess they will decrease that fee in the future. And by the way are you guys in favor if Xbrick could have an ICO again? i mean to promote the exchanges just like yobit have right now.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

That's quite high for me some exchanges trading fee ranging 0.01-0.05%. Well this is new exchange i guess they will decrease that fee in the future. And by the way are you guys in favor if Xbrick could have an ICO again? i mean to promote the exchanges just like yobit have right now.
I would agree for that for a big exposure in the social media even here in forum, they need a back up funds in case of emergency just like Bitfinex did last 2016 when hackers stole all of their btc, But the CEO is very passionate on the vision of his company so he decided to open New ICO to fund those investors, Look at them right now Bitfinex has a huge volume and no.2 in bitcoin volume.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: