Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3170 times)
eXEMpted

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

This is a new exchange platform and wants to be a world-class platform. I think the exchange platform is now very much, what is the uniqueness of your platform? to be able to compete with other platforms. the exchange plan for fiat is also available besides the dollar? Good luck

Just like any other financial markets many will still try to create new ones to cater the emerging need in this industry. As there are lots of traders worldwide many will seek opportunities to serve this needs and for them to make it in this industry they must have an edge as compared to others. As many users want to be secured. XBrick features Secure high-performance system and this includes more than two million per second high-performance order matching system which I believe others don't have.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

I totally agree with you on this. Every investment surely has its risk and reward. I am actually observing our local stock exchange for listed corporation and just last week almost all major companies made a dive in stock value per share. I am planning to buy some shares of stock so I'm still observing what will happen this week. I believe that in every chaos there is an opportunity and as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the reward is. It is good for XBrick to be transparent to its investors and I believe that many people reading this forum are aware with the risk and reward of crypto currency specially with the popularity of Bitcoin since last December 2017. I'm looking forward to XBrick's success as well.

On XBrick whitepaper , a disclaimer was written that Xbrick expressly disclaims all responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damages, costs or expenses of any kind. This is why investors should have due diligence to make their own research before investing on any ICO as what tokens carry no rights and do not represent or grant any ownership right, share or security.

Well almost all companies that conducted their ICO has a similar disclaimer on their whitepaper. Remember, crypto currencies are decentralized digital money. ICO's are intended to raise funds similar to corporation having their IPO. But unlike IPO, ICO's have higher risk since it is not under the Securities and Exchange Commission or similar government organization of different countries. Some are actually taking advantage of this and just put the disclaimer simply saying, buy at your own risk.

so true , all icos have written disclaimer to protect the people behind the project incase something goes wrong or the when project do not materialize. All the risk are just being shouldered by the investors and all the team and developers are free and happy to walk away.

That's true! That's the reality why companies use a disclaimer for legal reasons to protect the company and decrease liabilities in case something happened beyond their control. The disclaimer also creates professional awareness to customers. I presumed that "The buy at your own risk" is being implied on this matter.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
Listing ALL of the top listed coins like immediately will definitely be impossible. They currently listed some of the top coins and have some new coins that are of trading value as well. They would definitely include more coins in the far future and of course they would consider those coins that are traded in volume in other exchanges. In the question of how many it can list or the system is capable of listing, since they will  be having the most advanced system and it has the highest capacity and efficiency, it might be able to list all.
There are always maximum capacity for an exchange and Xbrick cannot aggregate those existing coins and some successful ICOs. Well, it is good for me to have atleast 100 coins found in Xbrick exchange as long as we can drive our tokens smoothly to their trading website.

In addition with this concerns, xbrick is in stage of process to promote it well. Though it started from 100 coins at least, it is not bad I think

compare to others exchange who started below 100 coins listed to their platform. So for me xbrick was a good start anyway.

Well, we don’t need to base on how many coin will start this exchange to tell whether it is good or not, but the performance of it and how they fast and safety on their platform.

You have a good point there, a number of coins to start with is not just a basis for this project. As cryptocurrencies users will support and patronized a service or platform where feel they will be satisfied and secured. If XBrick can execute and prove that they will deliver a secure high-performance system as they claimed, then a listing of additional coins will just be add-ons in the future as the platform succeeds.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

XBrick charges trading fees for each executed transaction. This
trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is
maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

It depends on the level of Trader's Vip. They will imply a VIP accounts on their platform too ? what is the good side for being a VIP level trader on their exchange?

They are implementing 0.1 percent on their fee if you will use XBC for payment.
but you will be charge 1 percent if you will use other cryptocurrency.
Now on their website, they are already open for trades.
they are also give you 1 XBC for every 99 USDT value.
they also have a prize for those who will reach the top 10 traders.
Then what are you waiting for,buy XBC token now and you will be benefited in their good offer using the XBrick exchange. I want to use this exchange to try the good service that they implement.

I would also want to have some XBC token. I'm so excited to take advantage of the perks and privileges they offer. According to wp, some services on the XBrick platform will be exclusive and can be purchased only by using XBC. I am really curious about what other services they prepared for XBC token users aside from 50% discount for trading fees which is very interesting for me.

Yes. All of the service offered by Xbrick will be paid only by XBC. I hope there would be a referral bonus also so that a lot of users will encourage more to register in Xbrick trading platform.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

a new exchange to offer a fast trading,
everything will be perfect but the people in the community want to have an exchange with volumes.
this is the big wall to face. i hope they can get into it.
Volume? Not sure but it already said 2 million per second like that system can handle volumes of trade I think. They offer secure and reliable high performance system. They will be launching DLPE as well.
Well, some people don’t believe on that so high volume that can handle in just a second, but igues they can that is why they say that it is a world class exchange, and besides why don’t they try it first before they talk about against the project.

We won't know unless It is fully operatable and it launches successfully.
Iknow that the exchange is currently running and online now but I still didn't try to trade on their platform.

That's right! Once its fully operational you will surely hear something from the cryptocurrency traders feedback. I have checked their website and its running and users friendly. I've heard that XBrick exchange is currently running but I haven't tried it too. But I will try it soon for me to personally experience the new exchange platform as well.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

The announcement was published on March 14. are there any updates? You write so much about a strong team, but we can not even see it

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Xbrick should be strict on letting different coins to be listed on its platform.
Because if Xbrick will only list those popular and potential coins,
it will make their exchange platform in high standard.

Well, I guess XBrick is creating a prestige impression where high-quality tokens were being traded. Having mentioned on their white paper that they will consider selecting a high-quality token from time to time. So I guess they have set a good standard for other tokens to pass their requirements. Aside from the fact that they will charge a listing fee.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

Today, we are struggling to work for a strongly build trading platform. Because crypto users want a secure exchange platform to store tokens and make crypto trading. Cryptoverse grew very quickly with huge amounts of money coming in. Xbrick will provide a higher level of security. Xbrick will use cold storage wallet in keeping users' fund in safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin
Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.

Xbrick platform will face many competitors in this industry. Aside from that there are a lot of boigger exchange out there such as Poloniex,

bittrex, and binance that can be consider as one of the biggest and well known exchange site platform. But let's see what xbrcik can do about

this besides the only which will approve by the xbrick are those coins that has a high volume market in this industry.

With thousands of coins are already in the market, we really need a big exchange like Xbrick. We know that there are already big players in the market but I believe Xbrick will be able to compete with them. A healthy competition indeed.

Competition is good in business as it tends to lower the prices. I hope XBrick will offer lower transaction fees compared to the competitors. If they do this I'm sure many crypto traders will use XBrick exchange platform.

I strongly agree. As many exchanges available in the market, trading fees will maintain its lower price. If Xbrick will be consistent on offering lower transaction fees and its platform is as good as other major exchanges, then many people will be their loyal customer.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

it's generous they would offer scholarships, it is right to invest on those people who are willing to support the mission of the cryptocurrency and blockchain. More people should be trained not just to develop the blockchain and certain coins, but also to help strengthen the security and defense of cryptocurrency.

To help build a strong community in the world of crypto, it is good to know that there are groups of people like Xbrick who are willing to help to educate those people who don't know more about cryptocurrency. If people are being well-educated about cryptocurrency, then the negative impression by many will be gone.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

KYC is needed for exchanges like this to reduce the risk of money laundering acts and can minimize the criminalization or stealing other funds from another user of the market exchange. This just to secure both the exchange and the user of the platform.

That is right. KYC is an important procedure that is a requirement by the government against money laundering. So Xbrick should really comply with this regulation to avoid any conflict with government.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

KYC is needed for exchanges like this to reduce the risk of money laundering acts and can minimize the criminalization or stealing other funds from another user of the market exchange. This just to secure both the exchange and the user of the platform.

That is right. KYC is an important procedure that is a requirement by the government against money laundering. So Xbrick should really comply with this regulation to avoid any conflict with government.

Every business that are dealing with money are obliged to comply with these regulations to avoid trouble from the regulators. In fact, being a law compliant will be easy for Xbrick to get in to the market. If Xbrick will have a solid legal structure, then people will look at the business as a secure and definitely in a goin concern.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

Every business that are dealing with money are obliged to comply with these regulations to avoid trouble from the regulators. In fact, being a law compliant will be easy for Xbrick to get in to the market. If Xbrick will have a solid legal structure, then people will look at the business as a secure and definitely in a goin concern.

Money laundering and terrorism are the main reason why skepticism about cryptocurrencies are still a common issue. By avoiding this, exchange platforms do now require identity verification so that criminals won't be able to do their dirty job on our world.

LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.
We should acknowledge the Xbrick Exchange team because they will anything just to develop the future of Cryptocurrency trading. The vision of this project is better than any exchange platform, they will not just make our transaction more fast and reliable but they offers a lot for the user of exchange.
Xbrick makes the cryptocurrency exchange more progressive. I will not doubt if this project will be the next super star for crypto trading.

I respect the team for being such a professional. Their goal is to provide a high quality service to help us trade and invest in a highly secure platform. This project will help crypto space to grow and move forward.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

In the middle of security breaches, crypto exchanges should offer an innovative approach that will allow users to trade securely. The team of Xbrick is well-experienced in the field of cryptocurrency. So without a doubt, we knew that they can build a reputable trading platform.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

Xbrick is going to operate multiple languages But for now, their platform is operating in English and Chinese. Other languages are already on its way for development. It's better that Xbrick will be able to have multiple languages on its platform so that everyone is welcome to use.

Xbrick really targets to be globally competitive in cryptocurrency exchange market. Considering its features of having multiple languages clearly shows that they care about catering other nations languages to say that is really users friendly app. Multiple languages being served means more users and in return more exchange transactions.

Yes. Their target is to be the global crypto exchange, so it is really a must that they will operate in multiple languages. Being understood by different nationality will have a good impact on Xbrick's platform because users will prefer using it. In effect, Xbrick will become top most traded platform in all exchanges.

Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

This is a new exchange platform and wants to be a world-class platform. I think the exchange platform is now very much, what is the uniqueness of your platform? to be able to compete with other platforms. the exchange plan for fiat is also available besides the dollar? Good luck

Just like any other financial markets many will still try to create new ones to cater the emerging need in this industry. As there are lots of traders worldwide many will seek opportunities to serve this needs and for them to make it in this industry they must have an edge as compared to others. As many users want to be secured. XBrick features Secure high-performance system and this includes more than two million per second high-performance order matching system which I believe others don't have.

I don't see any difference of Xbrick from other popular exchanges. But we will see. When Xbrick is already in operation, then we can try and now compare what's more of Xbrick can offer from other exchanges.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Xbrick should be strict on letting different coins to be listed on its platform.
Because if Xbrick will only list those popular and potential coins,
it will make their exchange platform in high standard.

Well, I guess XBrick is creating a prestige impression where high-quality tokens were being traded. Having mentioned on their white paper that they will consider selecting a high-quality token from time to time. So I guess they have set a good standard for other tokens to pass their requirements. Aside from the fact that they will charge a listing fee.

To be able to operate globally, Xbrick should maintain their high-quality standard in terms of listing tokens on their platform. With so many tokens who don't have quality, Xbrick should choose among them carefully.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

There will be 50 percent available in token sale.
presale + ICO = 500,000,000 TOKEN (XBC)
i hope that this is another trick like others! and the 45% will be handle good.
well if you see there is 5% missing, that is for the bounty pay-out.
Where comes the 45% of the pie? Will you please give to us the missing one? Bounty Hunters are the reason why a coin dumps in an exchange. Expect that when XBC finally launch, bounty hunters will sell their token in low value. It really affects the price since 5% of the total token will allocate in bounty.

The 45% collected from token sale will go to the technical development of Xbrick trading platform. This will fund the improvement and also the added features of Xbrick for the safety and quality service for users.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:32:44 AM

Stay tuned!

it's generous they would offer scholarships, it is right to invest on those people who are willing to support the mission of the cryptocurrency and blockchain. More people should be trained not just to develop the blockchain and certain coins, but also to help strengthen the security and defense of cryptocurrency.

To help build a strong community in the world of crypto, it is good to know that there are groups of people like Xbrick who are willing to help to educate those people who don't know more about cryptocurrency. If people are being well-educated about cryptocurrency, then the negative impression by many will be gone.

Xbrick will help to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency to the savvy Millenials and to the older generations. This awareness will help people to understand that this technological advancement is not just about making profit, but as a revolution that will shape the future. I like that Xbrick's mission includes educating people to learn more about our world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: