Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

Exactly, aside from that XBrick adopts SSL bank-standard encryption transfer, cold/hot wallet insulation, and GSLB distributed server clusters.

Then,  Most functional add-ons and system version upgrades do not require server halts, so users can enjoy continuous trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
Listing ALL of the top listed coins like immediately will definitely be impossible. They currently listed some of the top coins and have some new coins that are of trading value as well. They would definitely include more coins in the far future and of course they would consider those coins that are traded in volume in other exchanges. In the question of how many it can list or the system is capable of listing, since they will  be having the most advanced system and it has the highest capacity and efficiency, it might be able to list all.

I totally agree with you! They would surely add coins in the future as they will consider selecting high-quality coins from time to time. With listing fee though. I think XBrick already anticipated this needs and they will gradually work on this. Let's wait and see how the execution of their plans will go.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

if Xbrick can develop a software that can integrate wallet to an exchanges that pretty good though .

I do not think that the KYC or know your costumers of the xbricks will lead your identification into danger
because the xbrick has already a software that is very.difficult to.hack and also the xbrick will make your identity private if you will invest to their company
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

I know that XBrick has its own KYC or Know Your Customer as an additional requirement in registering an account to XBrick platform. I previously don't disagree on XBRick's KYC, however the KYC will use local identification and is link to a global database based on their video right? I can't help to feel that my privacy is at risk and what if I want to remain anonymous will this mean that I will not be able to use XBrick platform at all?

based on the whitepaper, you may be asked to provide personal information to XBrick to pass an identity verification check. XBrick collects your personal information to process and administer your application and to keep you updated on the progress of the project. If you do not complete the application in full, XBrick may not accept your application. And by submitting an application, you agree that XBrick may use the information you provided on the application for the purposes set out in this privacy disclosure statement and may disclose it for those purposes to XBrick’s related bodies corporate, agents, contractors and third party service providers, including mailing houses and professional advisers and regulatory authorities..

That's right in every projects support of the people.is very important fot the company to succeed
Because the people are.the ones who will.invest to every of the project platform. So i want to witness and also.support this xbrick project
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
They already have the exchange platform running: https://www.xbrick.io/

They are still to add DLPE and GCOB to it. It's easy for this project to become successful since they were able to follow their roadmap and were not dependent on the tokensale for the actual exchange app, unlike other projects where they only launch mvps or none at all.

I think XBrick can make it successful. As the project is really promising and beneficial to cryptocurrencies users. If they were able to present their edge really well and make it happen then what we can do is to support this project. For we as a cryptocurrency user will also benefit from this new exchange platform in the future as well.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Iteresting! I going to trade some tonight.  Wink

cryptony_NL that's nice to here that someone is interested to invest to this kind of project platfoms that only aims to have a safe and secure transactions in terms of exchange.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

There would be an XBrick Exchange Trading Festival that will starts tonight  at 19:00 May 17th 2018 (GMT+8) and Ends at 19:00 May 27th 2018 (GMT + Cool. During the festival, whatever you trade through Xbrick exchange, you will get an XBrick Coin (XBC) in return.

Prices for Top 20 volume accumulated prices and volumes within the above timeframe traders will also receive additional prizes as follows:

1st   100,000 XBC
2nd   50,000 XBC
3rd   25,000 XBC
4-5th   10,000 XBC
6-10th   6,000 XBC
11-15th   2,000 XBC
16-20th   888 XBC

For every 99USDT value you trade on Xbrick exchange, trader will receive 1 XBC

Note that users accumulated volume across the platform will be converted into USDT for calculation and Single account crossings will not be counted.

wow!  Xbricks exchange festival is already starting sventeenth of may this year! this is very interesting i hope that there will be a lot of investors that will invest in the xbrick project platform.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance.

if there will be a srong governance in the xbrick project i think that this event will also enhance the regulatories of the xbrick project as well as enhancing the platform of the xbrick project.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.

The project will only run for 10 days, which means there is a possibility that the value of this token project will definitely has a potential to

increase its value. Besides, XBrick will issue the exchange-based token XBrick Coin (XBC). The total number of tokens will be 1,000,000,000

and XBrick will never issue top-up tokens. XBC token is a blockchain token based on Ethereum’s ERC 20 system standard.
Yes you're right brother this a real based blockchain project for us to trade our favorite tokens i'll assure you that they can beat the top volume exchange with their high security features, Transparent and world class trading platform. Yes it's an ERC 20 token standard and they will utilize their own blockchain in the future.

You really believed on this project huh? and no doubt this exchange for you can beat the bigger exchange platform in crypto world, such as

kucoin, binance, bittrex and poloniex. Well I respect your thoughts about it, but it could be also in the near future that xbrick will be one of the

top exchange site platform in the market.
They have a professional team and they added new liquidity platform you know that XBrick Exchange is a fully functional exchange product and operated online since November 11th 2017. XBrick is proudly to announce that the public tokensale proceeds will not be used for product development. All product development will be funded out of our own cash-flow or shareholders funds.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
The name is XBrick. Why was it named XBrick? Maybe because brick means block and crypto currency exchange is based on blockchain? It's good and it's catchy. The company's name is X Blockchain Pty Ltd.

As per my own understanding the letter "x"  in the xbrick is the rolenof the project itsel f means exchange and the brick means connection of one the traders based through the block chain technology.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.

The project will only run for 10 days, which means there is a possibility that the value of this token project will definitely has a potential to

increase its value. Besides, XBrick will issue the exchange-based token XBrick Coin (XBC). The total number of tokens will be 1,000,000,000

and XBrick will never issue top-up tokens. XBC token is a blockchain token based on Ethereum’s ERC 20 system standard.
Yes you're right brother this a real based blockchain project for us to trade our favorite tokens i'll assure you that they can beat the top volume exchange with their high security features, Transparent and world class trading platform. Yes it's an ERC 20 token standard and they will utilize their own blockchain in the future.

You really believed on this project huh? and no doubt this exchange for you can beat the bigger exchange platform in crypto world, such as

kucoin, binance, bittrex and poloniex. Well I respect your thoughts about it, but it could be also in the near future that xbrick will be one of the

top exchange site platform in the market.
They have a professional team and they added new liquidity platform you know that XBrick Exchange is a fully functional exchange product and operated online since November 11th 2017. XBrick is proudly to announce that the public tokensale proceeds will not be used for product development. All product development will be funded out of their own cash-flow or shareholders funds.
They have announcement 5 days ago that if you want to buy their token you need to use Eth to purchase XBC token. but if you willing to pay using EOS and bitcoin then it's your decision to use it.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

Maybe I've gotten the wrong end of the stick, but what's the point in creating centralized exchanges anymore?
Personally, I'm not a big fan of DEXs, so I'll be happy with more Centralized exchanges with liquidity.
So if Xbrick can provide the liquidity, I'll follow. It's more usually a little more user friendly for not so experienced traders like me Smiley
They are expecting central banks and gov'ts to be stricter with regards to cryptocurrency exchanges and are incorporating procedures that they expect would be part of new regulations that will be formed:
The future of the crypto currency market is likely to be governed by stricter anti-money laundering (AML) regulations. As a result, those platforms with well-established AML procedures could be in much better position to be granted such licenses once they are put in place by the respective governments
Creating something new usually means creating something better. They see points to improve with the current exchanges and address those issues. Reading up about this project, it has a point, or rather a lot.

That'snright, if the other first exchange projects is not that good the xbrick project platform will be the one who will improve and develop the features that the other company doesn't have.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users.
That's why i traded on bitfinex before i was worried about my funds, I lose big before when i suddenly noticed that pricing typos is very important. Margin Trading is a very risky game if you going to trade. You should think twice before you execute.
Flygonz

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

that's right! sexybambam21 for a certain project to reach their success and to reach their hadcap it is a must that the people will support this kind of project platform.
im am so excited to witness their ICO launching.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

That's why i traded on bitfinex before i was worried about my funds, I lose big before when i suddenly noticed that pricing typos is very important. Margin Trading is a very risky game if you going to trade. You should think twice before you execute.
Oh brother sorry to hear that, I want to try that a USD and bitcoin pair but not the margin trading, coz the market is very volatile. My own strategy is to buy low and sell high, I'm a swing trader and some times  i want to scalp coins in bear market. I'm very aware every minute to look up on chart. Every News is very important.

Greninja

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

A 50 percent of discount? Wow! That's great to.know that the xbrick project will give at least 50%  of discount on the people who wants to invest on their project. I am.glad to hear that.

if Xbrick can make it as good as they have written it on their whitepaper, i would be making sure to invest on their token XBC. Because Xbrick performed really well in the market , XBC will surely have a good value as more users come to XBrick exchnages.

We won't know unless they properly make it. But as I see this have a good potential to be one of the best exchange
out there that are currently running. The 2 million order per second is so good as long they can apply it to their exchange.

i do also think that the xbrick's project has a very good potential unlike in any other crypto currency exchange platform because of their feature and characteristics that can process two million data and orders per second.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.

What's really great about it is that they are already started operations before their tokensale, which means their venture capital raising was succesful and since the platform is already working, they already generate revenue, though minimal from their operations. They intend to use their tokensale just for additional capital and for these kinds of activities, I think they are noble for providing university scholarships through the blockchain/crypto currency industry. Their tokens are to be used in obtaining discounts and rewards on their platform, too.
Well, its good to know that, although not all people are aware about the blockchain technology/crypto currency but if they use it to have a scholarship it will become easily adapted by the students which they can support and promote XBrick as crypto currency exchange.
Other than that, I think they are planning to create seminars to educate the public regarding blockchain, and according to the wp, they intend to use earnings from sale of XBC to also fund forums and summits related to blockchain globally.

If ever that is true, it will be a good idea to educate people in every nations or places about the the blockchain technology. Particularly, about

the usages function of XBC or known as xbrick. like what what's in their whitepaper anyway, The high-performance trading engine of XBrick is

capable of processing more than 2 millions order per second. XBrick is building a secure, stable and convenient global crypto currency exchange.

in educating the people in the usage of the block chain technology for them to know what is the function of the bitcoin industry. and after which, step by step they will learn about the xbrick project platform
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

I agreed on you to that things bro.  xbricks exchange could be like some other exchange platform were in the end they didn't meet their goal

plan target. Though they have a coin listed but not that as expected have like those exchange platform who are in the top market.

But of course let see and find out what could it be after their project campaign.
You’re right we will find out after the project campaign, but it seems that they want it to be used by the investors I think they will provide a top listed coin because this is the reason that users will increase in population if they can see the coin that they want to trade is listed in the XBrick though.
Listing ALL of the top listed coins like immediately will definitely be impossible. They currently listed some of the top coins and have some new coins that are of trading value as well. They would definitely include more coins in the far future and of course they would consider those coins that are traded in volume in other exchanges. In the question of how many it can list or the system is capable of listing, since they will  be having the most advanced system and it has the highest capacity and efficiency, it might be able to list all.
There are always maximum capacity for an exchange and Xbrick cannot aggregate those existing coins and some successful ICOs. Well, it is good for me to have atleast 100 coins found in Xbrick exchange as long as we can drive our tokens smoothly to their trading website.

In addition with this concerns, xbrick is in stage of process to promote it well. Though it started from 100 coins at least, it is not bad I think

compare to others exchange who started below 100 coins listed to their platform. So for me xbrick was a good start anyway.

i agree with you, we all know that the xbrick is really is in the process of promoting their project and also i think that their platform and it is a very good start
because of their characteristic  that can process more than two million orders per second.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin
Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.

the xbrick is really a world class exchange platform because of the performance of the xbrick project that can process two million datas and orders per second that is connected in to the block chain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: