Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

Investing or buying their tokens is the major things we can do and to share it to those who are whale investors, to make this

project become more successful anyway, isn't right? Besides, according to their goal target they have a potential to achieve it

actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.

This is a good news for those applying KYC for their exchange.
It won't hassle the user that will be waiting for long reply and verification needed for the KYC.
I've tried other exchange that have a KYC processing but it gone too long and some of my application to them are rejected.

That's true and correct mate, I remembered before I was using bittrex I tried to upgrade my account in that platform it takes a weeks before I

found the response for what I submitted to their requirements needed then in the end I will be rejected which is I've waited for nothing and I

don't know why? I guess and I hope this xbrick platform will be much better than other exchange site platform where traders will be much

comfortable if that happen anyway.

Wow, two weeks? Talking about customer service. Its good that they make it faster for XBrick. What concerns me is that XBrick will also be susceptible to hackers attack. Once the hackers become successful, will our personal data be at risk? I watched the video of XBrick and it talked about KYC on a real time global database with reference to your local identification documents. It makes me uncomfortable somehow.
cross_over100

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Xbrick should be strict on letting different coins to be listed on its platform.
Because if Xbrick will only list those popular and potential coins,
it will make their exchange platform in high standard.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I believe that Xbrick exchange platform is not that simple as you think. It can accept and process 2 Million orders per second. That is not just simple but a huge computing power. I just hope that this is not too good to be true project since most of too good to be true projects do fail.

May i see the official website of the xbrick project? Where can i see their website? I want to see how the website of the xbrick project  works.
If there is a bugs the Dvelopers will surely fix it, for the site to become more smooth when being operated

Here is a link for their website https://xbc.xbrick.io/. For registration try this link https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480. You can actually get free coins by joining their platform and participating in some activities there. Hope this helps.

This is good you can also get their tokens by doing some activities on their website.
What requirements do they need? Email, phone number? I'll try to check it later to get some of this token.

I think they will need your mobile number. Its a bit tricky since you need to literally click send to get the verification code. You will also need a valid email address. I actually tried to register at XBrick but I stopped at the KYC 2 way Authentication. I was thinking will this be good for me? Anyway good luck. I also like to earn some free coins. XBrick do have a good program despite the challenges it faces. I believe in Bitcoin and other new companies that promote crypto currencies.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification

It won't hassle the user that will be waiting for long reply and verification needed for the KYC.
I've tried other exchange that have a KYC processing but it gone too long and some of my application to them are rejected.

That's true and correct mate, I remembered before I was using bittrex I tried to upgrade my account in that platform it takes a weeks before I

found the response for what I submitted to their requirements needed then in the end I will be rejected which is I've waited for nothing and I

don't know why? I guess and I hope this xbrick platform will be much better than other exchange site platform where traders will be much

Wow, two weeks? Talking about customer service. Its good that they make it faster for XBrick. What concerns me is that XBrick will also be susceptible to hackers attack. Once the hackers become successful, will our personal data be at risk? I watched the video of XBrick and it talked about KYC on a real time global database with reference to your local identification documents. It makes me uncomfortable somehow.

the extend of the hacking is probably hard to tell, but if the Xbrick security could detect it earlier and manage to contain the situation this can prevent further hackings on wallets and infos of Xbrick clients. The security team must always be on the look out for possible situations like tis that can happen anytime.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

We can't be so sure on the security of the KYC applications on any ICO exchanges. Even the hardest encrypted site can be hacked if the hackers see a loophole in the security of any programs or system. We should be cautious on passing our personal information and be observant on any sites we will resgister.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Bittrex's support is still better than the Poloniex support, it took me more than a month to settle my issue and to make things worst the market was pumping and i can't move my coins. So for an exchange to be able to have a good support who can handle things in minutes , i would support and salute that
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I've experienced that too. I badly needed to withdraw my funds but then I need first to pass their KYC. It took me 5 days before I was approved and can withdraw my funds. That's too long. Thanks to Xbrick, KYC approval will take only 5minutes.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That will be the question. So ICO tokens will also be listed in XBRICK exchange or also depends on the potential of the tokens? If they will be selective so how are they going to catch more clients?

I believe that XBrick will give equal opportunity for all crypto currencies specially those from new companies who have a successful ICO. Top quality crypto currencies of course has a special place with XBrick. This is normal. Most accepted crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum tend to have higher value and in high demand. It is only natural for these two to be listed at XBrick.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
Yea right the moment you keep your coins in a cold storage wallet is like you keeping your self in trouble. Xbrick Exchange is really safe to use coz they have high security platform but remember that we don't hold the system so better keep in touch with your wallet with private keys. however if they can give offer like web wallet then probably this exchange could be the next star.
Since XBrick is an exchange platform, all the hazards attached to exchange platforms are also applicable with it. All the standard advanced safety measures are probably into it but if you are not intending to trade or use you coins, just keep it in your wallet. If you intend to trade your coins, then Xbrick platform is one of the exchanges you can try.

Every system has its own flaws. We may not be sure regarding the security measures of Xbrick. We know that every trading platform can be hacked. The only thing we can do is, trust the system but play with caution. Don't put all your assets in one trading platform.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

You're right! XBrick selects cryptocurrencies it considers to be high quality. But Xbrick is also open for token nominations. So I'm looking forward to more coins to be added to their list as there are other coins that have potential.
i hope not even the high quality coin are selected on their exchange because there are many traders and we do not know what kind of coin they have, and besides if they select only what is high quality coin maybe it is a hindrance to make people use their exchange then.

How would Xbrick differentiate the quality coins from not? Will they give a qualification standards or this? every token is a development in progress, a good and continous development would already look like a quality one. But with even just one mistake with the development of the token, it can already be said as poor quality .

I think they will have a panel of jury to check and research for the tokens that will be listed on their platform.
This is what they said on their Whitepaper:

XBrick is selective with the tokens that can be listed and is creating a platform for
more high-quality tokens. Everyone is welcome to recommend quality token listings
or token sales. From time to time, XBrick runs token voting campaigns for the
BITCNY marketplace, where all our users can nominate their favorite tokens to be
listed.

So every user will have a chance to recommend their desired token to be listed on their platform.
And xbrick will also run a token voting campaigns for us to nominate our fave token to be listed on xbrick platform.

I think Xbrick will have its own criteria on which token will be listed. I think if XBrick will limit the listed tokens on their platform it will only cater those who have high value token. This Idea contradicts  of DLPE or Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine which will be helpful for new listed tokens. I believe that XBrick will be open for many type of tokens or crypto currencies.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

You're right! XBrick selects cryptocurrencies it considers to be high quality. But Xbrick is also open for token nominations. So I'm looking forward to more coins to be added to their list as there are other coins that have potential.
i hope not even the high quality coin are selected on their exchange because there are many traders and we do not know what kind of coin they have, and besides if they select only what is high quality coin maybe it is a hindrance to make people use their exchange then.

How would Xbrick differentiate the quality coins from not? Will they give a qualification standards or this? every token is a development in progress, a good and continous development would already look like a quality one. But with even just one mistake with the development of the token, it can already be said as poor quality .

I think they will have a panel of jury to check and research for the tokens that will be listed on their platform.
This is what they said on their Whitepaper:

XBrick is selective with the tokens that can be listed and is creating a platform for
more high-quality tokens. Everyone is welcome to recommend quality token listings
or token sales. From time to time, XBrick runs token voting campaigns for the
BITCNY marketplace, where all our users can nominate their favorite tokens to be
listed.

So every user will have a chance to recommend their desired token to be listed on their platform.
And xbrick will also run a token voting campaigns for us to nominate our fave token to be listed on xbrick platform.

How they will know if some of the New token in the cryptocurrency will have a chance to be a high quality tokens ?
Do they rate it to the user base of the traders or people who are trading the token ? how they can rate the token will be listed on their exchange?

Perhaps they will screen it first the coins will attempt to be list on the exchange platform which is Xbrick , but the coin must comply the basic

requirements needed to be approve  by the XBC then if they meet the standard procedures they will be listed for sure. But this is just my

opinion only, everyone is  welcome to critizize me.

They will rate and screen it first like you said joroms and they will see and research about the tokens to be listed on their platform.
The question is What and how will they rate the token? I think they will have a panel of judge that will research and see if the token will be qualified to get on their exchange list

From time to time, XBrick selects crypto currencies it considers to
be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing
fee.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.

I think this is just an intro. I think they are still preparing for the Main Announcement thread. I am excited to know more about this project. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity as the day goes by. We really need more exchange platform like Xbrick.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.

All you said is true mylifeisfullofalts nothing is secured nowadays even the slight security issue on every exchange can be subjected by a hackers attacks. So we must be observant and don't always rely on exchange to be your crypto storage. You must use a hardware wallet just to be secured and back up all of your files just to be secured.
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.

I think this is just an intro. I think they are still preparing for the Main Announcement thread. I am excited to know more about this project. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity as the day goes by. We really need more exchange platform like Xbrick.

This is true that Xbrick still has more to offer to us because we see and downloaded the Preliminary whitepaper on their sites.
So I think this whitepaper and project is still in its experimental phase that will improve more until they release their official whitepaper.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

All you said is true mylifeisfullofalts nothing is secured nowadays even the slight security issue on every exchange can be subjected by a hackers attacks. So we must be observant and don't always rely on exchange to be your crypto storage. You must use a hardware wallet just to be secured and back up all of your files just to be secured.

That is right. The moment you transfer your tokens in exchange. That's when the security risk comes. But we don't have a choice because that's the only place we can sell our tokens.  So whenever you want to trade. Put only what you needed. Don't put all of it because it may get hacked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

That is right. The moment you transfer your tokens in exchange. That's when the security risk comes. But we don't have a choice because that's the only place we can sell our tokens.  So whenever you want to trade. Put only what you needed. Don't put all of it because it may get hacked.

Even if they said that everything and everytime you login into your account on any exchange there are still uncertainty that it can be hacked. We must keep in mind that our own security is on our hands so dont always rely on the exchange and other platform and base on their So-called security features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: