Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

The essence of a bounty with many participants is to help in advertising  ICOs and ensuring that it gains wider popularity who cares about what the participants are going to earn, already the bounty funds had been allocated to each section of the campaign however the higher the rank the higher the token to be earned and members with high number of friends in twitter and Facebook accounts stand a better chance of earning more tokens.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jetta88

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

If you limit bounties, then ICO owners won't get the necessary advertising to reach out . The idea is to reach as many people as possible. An alternative route would be for bounty managers to scale the rewards based on the amount of participation, so if there's a lot of participants in one ICO, then give bonus stakes, because I'm pretty sure it's not costing them a damn thing to distribute their own coins in exchange for advertising. The idea nowadays is to join as many good ones that you can.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

Bro it's not just about too many participants , now a days there are too many bounties as well . Literally I am wasting too much time searching through bounty forum to find a good one

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Oh, nice discussion here!  Cool Thank you all for your opinions. Maybe situation will be better if ICO be more successful - there will be more investors - more bounty hunters, but nowadays crypto is crashing and also interest in ICO is lower.
About bounty regulations - it is hard to say what is the best solution, how reward participants, if it is better to have more participants with lower quality of posts/work or have less participants with hiqh quality work?

Thinking  Roll Eyes

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

Well that is good for both bounty hunters and for the project.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

At present, a lot of people are participating in bounty campaign. Specially facebook and twitter bounty campaign. That's why rewards have been decreasing.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Unfortunately, many bounty campaigns now accept low-ranking members. They are doing this practice just for advertising purposes, but there are a lot of unnecessary, empty, and unreasonable messages in the forum because of the uninformed individuals who have the ambition to earn money. Bounty campaigns require a certain member rank restriction or message restriction. In this way, bounty campaigns may be banned in the near future. It is not a good thing that the forum is turning away.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I also observed that we have so many bounty hunters. More bounty hunters have it advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is creating a wider coverage thereby making it possible for the campaign to succeed. The disadvantage is making the bounty campaign reward smaller.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

This is so very timely now. Bounty is also starting to become famous because even investors are joining to earn free more coins. It would be in favor of the project than to participants. It does not matter to me as long as I get paid for what I have worked for. Maybe soon it will be regulated.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

Yes, there are so many bounty hunters nowadays and that includes me being a Jr. Membr. I think why the "merit" system was being introduce to each and everyone is because it will be the one to create a much better posting and much better content.  Merit system is a great idea to control those unnecessary posting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Maybe you didn't notice, but the number of participants in a  bounty campaign is limited. Those at a certain stage of the application for registration is not accepted. So don't be afraid to remain without remuneration and yes, the best participants are noted specially.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Yes, I think both the bounty manager and the dev team should make some more strict rules for that, the signature bounty campaign is a good example, the merit systems make it difficult to have baby accounts and it is very fair to normal signature bounty hunters, I hope the facebook and twitter bounty campaign will  have similar mechanism.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Now many people are participating in the bonus campaign, because many bonus campaigns now accept low-level members, and more potential buyers will join the bonus campaign than investing in the ICO. Campaign participants need to have good knowledge and they need to promote the brand positively and effectively.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

I think bounty campaigns should hire users that are well qualified, and as what you have said, having more participants means less profit. It is fine for me as long as the campaign is not a scam and it is legit. Besides, the main purpose of bounty campaigns is to promote, advetise, and make the altcoins known in the different social media platforms. It will be a positive point for them because they have successfully advertised the coin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

Hello community!

I think many new participants coming up lately due to the fact that these bounties campaign in the past work and achieve the popularity they desire. What kind of regulation would you want when people come and eat your pie after you have shared it?
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Hello community!

I couldnt disagree the social media was flooded by these bounty hunters who doesnt know anything about the project all they are doing are making a lot of spam posts hoping that they will get a lot of stakes,without knowing that more the partciipants the less they will get that is why i am sticking with signatures there are few people and the allocation is better than social media campaigns.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

Hello community!

This is the reason why the forum itself has done a lot of things to fight these people,shitposting all over the forums flooded by those people who are doing signatures,social media are good if you have a lot of followers but its make me feel good because theymos implemented merits system that lessen the shitposting here,account farmers will have a very hard time to rank up.

IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:14:59 PM by IsuruMaduranga

Yep.. Too many participants now.  Angry

Facebook and Twitter campaigns are crowded. They are less profitable now because of that.
Youtube, Reddit and Steemit is still profitable among social media bounty.

Article creation,blogging,signature  and translation bounties are still profitable.  Smiley

I have a friends who earned 20 Eth in 6 months  by doing bounties last year.
Sadly those time is gone.  Undecided

Some few new campaigns are limited to jr.member or above members and some few campaigns get limited participants
I think it is a good move..  Smiley

As a safety step do only more than 1M$ bounties.

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

Hello community!

Yes this is a whole problem! Earlier in the bounty of Twitter was thought that 1000 participants - a lot. Now there are companies with 5000 participants, and all participants receive $ 5.  Grin
As for me, the problem is not only in the new participants ... also a problem in multi-accounts and automating the participation of some "geniuses",  Cry Cry Cry
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Hello community!

It is not in our control and on the side of the bounty managers and the team of the project it is there advantage, the more the participants the greater advantage to promote the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: