Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

yes, agree. there are too many participants for bounties. maybe they should think regarding the qualifications in the bounties. like first 200 members only. 200 participants is way too many to spread the words of the project. That was my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

The bounty managers will limit the participants of  course in the future if the participants are too much,especially those high ranking accounts these accounts are getting most of the stakes with less efforts and those low ranks like us wont get any good bounties,the managers should have some tiers like what bountyhive has so that there will be equality in the bounties.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Yes it is right, people at a forum became in tens times more, in comparison with previous year, have to toughen rules of participation who just will do these to generosity, and about them forgotten, or to make careful, tough selection on these generosity

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

ya you are absolutely correct as because more and more people are joining the bounty there should be some regulations.
In fact, the new signers of the campaign have already been cut off by the introduced rules about the need to have a certain amount of merit before proceeding to the next rank for the opportunity to get more tokens in the signature campaign. Virtually without merit, you can achieve a junior member. To get the rank of the participant you need to have ten merits already, and this is a big problem since no good reports you write, it is unlikely that someone will send you the merits. And to the rank of a full participant in general it is not really possible to reach even in a few years. Therefore, in the near future it is unlikely that the company's signature plots will become much larger than now. Who by this time managed to get the highest ranks, he now wins considerably.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

I like the way Bountyhive manages the participants. Their way makes it more transparent whih part of the bounty is shared for each tier.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

Merit system really helps the bounty hunters,especially when these shit posters are doing spam posts to get faster rank ups here,their main aim is to participate signature campaigns,the merit system really fucked up these people because they wont rank up without the required merit that is why in the future the participants from the signatures will be less,because the demands are higher more projects are coming in.

high demands means higher rewards.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Bounty managers will find a better way to have more reliable bounty rewards,might be agood idea if they copy the bountyhive's system which will limit particpants from getting most of the stakes,because today higher ranks will always have advantages especially in the signature campaigns and those low rank profiles wont have much stakes.

andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

I think that managers need to gradually limit the number of participants and introduce KYC. This will help more or less avoid multiple accounts

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

What you are saying is that more people are coming to knowllege that they can actually participate in the ico and make money and some prefer to do this instead of investing into the ico itself? I think the project manager prefer to get more people for their bounty program than just get few that cannot really take the projects to potential investors.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

Bounty managers will find a better way to have more reliable bounty rewards,might be agood idea if they copy the bountyhive's system which will limit particpants from getting most of the stakes,because today higher ranks will always have advantages especially in the signature campaigns and those low rank profiles wont have much stakes.
yes if the manager has such an idea to make restrictions on participants like using a bountyhive portal would be very beneficial. because we can control the number of participants and of course the reward will be great if there are restrictions on participants.
mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Limiting the numbers of participants would be better,so there will be a first come first serve basis,or there will be some tier for the rewards just like what bountyhive has,so that there will be an equal split for the high ranks and low rank bounty hunters especially in signature campaigns here in bitcointalk because now its too unfair for the lower ranks.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Hello community!

It's unavoidable, my friend. Number of profit-hunting people in crypto grows with every day. However for me it is still possible to find good campaigns with a decent number of participants.

Azazana

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

I was upset at first when i have only 10 merits.But now I understand that this is a good scheme to defend forum  and bounty from
locusts Grin
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Hello community!

I think that soon in the companys of Twitter and Facebook will be meaningless to participate, because a lot of people began to participate in them.
Azazana

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

Hello community!

I like few managers,who set strict rules for media campaigns.I do not want to share my tokens with lazy people and scammers
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

Well, some managers restrict amount of participants, what is more, they adjust merit system and take higher ranks in social bounties. From the point of view of ICO holder, more participants mean higher brand awareness for the same price.
Azazana

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

Hello community!

I think that soon in the companys of Twitter and Facebook will be meaningless to participate, because a lot of people began to participate in them.
for the last few campaigns I got 5-10 times less tokens in socials then in media.If you want good profit,you need to do not only socails
peleng

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

Well, some managers restrict amount of participants, what is more, they adjust merit system and take higher ranks in social bounties. From the point of view of ICO holder, more participants mean higher brand awareness for the same price.
I agree, there will simply be a tightening of the rules of bounty campaigns. To participate in the bounty campaign, the minimum requirements for participants will be raised, for example Jr. Member can no longer participate in bounty campaigns. All this will lead to the fact that the organizers of ICO will get better promotion of their project.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

Hello community!
What is your over all assessment ,do you think you want to ban bounty or you wanted to ban people just to sit here and collect bounties,i am sure there will be a time when we wont see new projects with the regulations coming up,so your problem will be sorted out by then. Tongue Do not be greedy enough,if you wanted to participate just do that,this is not a place to earn ,if you keep that in mind there wont be any confusion. Tongue
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Merit system really helps the bounty hunters,especially when these shit posters are doing spam posts to get faster rank ups here,their main aim is to participate signature campaigns,the merit system really fucked up these people because they wont rank up without the required merit that is why in the future the participants from the signatures will be less,because the demands are higher more projects are coming in.

high demands means higher rewards.

That be true and luckily, merit system is pretty established right now... You can't fake merits, if you do, you get negative trust like this fella:

This is so very timely now. Bounty is also starting to become famous because even investors are joining to earn free more coins. It would be in favor of the project than to participants. It does not matter to me as long as I get paid for what I have worked for. Maybe soon it will be regulated.

It's good that people like this are getting what they deserve. You can not join in a bounty with a negative trust.

Yes, there are too many people joining in but if you are old, you get your reward. (Is it just me or does this rhyme?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: