Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10444 times)
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

It is crowded and all of the stakes today are smaller compare to the previous years which less partcipants are doing bounties.Today we have a lot of competitors especially in signature campaigns that is why we wont have good stakes at the end of the campaign,might be a good idea if the participants are limited so that rewars will be good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

It is a good idea if the number of participants wil lbe limited so that bounty hunters will enjoy the bounty campaigns,bounties from the last years are too different because there were less participants but this year is very crowded that is why its too unfair for the participants because only those people who has high rank profiles will enjoy it.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

Bounty campaign is more popular because even they wait few months before they get reward is very worth it. Brcaude they can get big profit from that.  A lot people who join to bounty can get big profit if the particpants is only few.  But the rules in bounty is not strict because we know a lot of people there the post is not constructive. I hope someday the bounty will add some rules like checking particpants carefully before they accept.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

The problem is that there a numerous participants yet the investors are limited. This one of the reason why some ICOs are failed though there are many bounty hunters.
I guess your opinion is right! Instead of investing in ICO, why they will not just join in bounty? Well, I think that mentality is only for middle class but the rich people will not waste their time in hunting bounties rather, they will just their capital in ICO they wanted.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

Yes it is crowded already,and those high ranking profiles here are the ones who are getting most of the bounty stakes,that is why we need to have something new bounty reward system and just not that ranking,what if the quality would be the based of our stakes? that would be good but still we need to have atleast jr.member rank atleast so that we can put the signatures in our profiles.

7Sage

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

allgood nothing wrong
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

There are new bounties everyday too. I think ICO dev need massive promotion because google and fb ban crypto ads. Too many participants ? I must disagree with you , we are no yet on the mainstream of bounties , ICO's and so on. After we gonna reach this stage , we are gonna see some really awesome bounty programs with a lot of participants in all the bounties.

cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

Yes i think it is very crowded compare to the last year that less participants are joining these bounties,limiting participants will be a good idea so that only those early birds will have good rewards,or we can have the tier feature of bountyhive so that low ranks and high ranks wont have any problem with the rewards becaus today only those high ranking accounts has the most of the stakes.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

The problem will only be resolve by these campaign managers as they are the ones who are responsbile for the rules in each bounty campaigns,that is why we need to pm them so that they will know our concerns.Bounty rewards are indeed getting smaller because the participants are too big ,and most of these people are using multiple accoutns so tis so unfair for those people who has small ranking accounts.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Haha, I think you just picked the one with the most hype. I recently participated in a bounty program in which were involved about 1500 people only in the articles section!! Imagine what was in other sections.
And at the moment I am part of another one in which there is not a lot of people, at most 20 people writting articles and like 50 doing Twitter and Facebook bounty. So it depends on the campaign.

My advice?

If you look at the bounties in general, you will see that the highest percentage goes to the signature. The higher, the better. That is not a rule, though.
Also promoting through youtube and articles as well are very well rewarded.

Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group, says that "When you have $1 billion, that's not your money, that's trust society gives you".

So, let's aim high. How high you can aim?

Let's suppose Jack Ma would do bounties. Very good. To which section he would aim?

In my opinion, he would go for the ones that require more hard work at the begining to build a foundation (like a Legendary Rank) or reaching a reasonable high number of followers on youtube (like 10k). This means a lot of work and expertise at first. Expertise should become a habit. Learning daily should become a routine.

You want to do the action with the highest return of investment (ROI). That means building a name, a profile, being somebody known that people trust and follow. Just in this way you can really win big in bounties.

Sharing, posting, tweeting, retweeting, and reporting them all afterwards in my opinion takes a lot of time that is very, very, very important.

Try to do the most in the least amount of time.

The foundation is the key. Jack Ma would choose the foundation that is earn through authentic work over quick gain made by easy, time eating tasks.

What would you choose?

And one last thought. Is not what happens with the environment that affects you, is the way you see it and react at it. Do you wanna whinne or win?

Act accordingly Wink

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

Campaign managers and the project team would not mind this issue, and oppose against regulating the number of participants. Though it may be more difficult to manage more and more participants, that is what the project team wants and needs, to be advertised more. It would be better for them if their campaign is flooded with participants, rather than regulated like the other campaigns.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

Yes it is very crowded,i a can feel that thes bounties are too small compare to the previous years and months that there are  less participants ,limiting the participants would be a very good idea if you ask me,because the bounties will be equaly distributed with the particiapants or we can have tier rewards like what the bountyhive has.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

I really think the same ,bounties are far less compare to the early years which you can enjoy rewards today most of the people are joinin bounty campaigns also those investors in ICOs they are starting to join bounties too,that is why our campaigns are crowded as ever giving tier would be okay so the bounties will be equally distributed by ranks ,

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Yes, I also feel that there is too much people for now. But the bad news are coming, some kind of the creepy terrorists stuff in case of cryprto - lol, but that will cool down the market and probably some people will go away. But in the future I also see that there might be some kind of bounty pools with qualified and well-expirienced crypto-promoters  Shocked
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Yes it is very crowded and those lower ranking in signatures like me doesnt receive good bounties after working for months to promtoe these ICOs,so we really need some limit in the number of participants so that these bounties will still be profitable,less participants will give more rewards ICOs today are more compare to last year so there will always be new bounties.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

I don't see anything wrong about having a bounty campaign with lots of participants. Just hunt bounty campaigns with fewer participants but a good ICO.

sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Too many participants in bounty campaigns because i think this is the easiest way to gain profit in crypto and you don't need to invest money in bounty.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:42:18 PM by OuterTech

I think the ICO bounty is becoming more and more popular nowadays as there are many ICO projects launching daily. To make a significant profit, you need to be able to analyze for the potential ICO project. It's normal for many bounty hunters to find it because the average daily bounty signature I have is about 300-400 participants, and there are very few bounty limits the participant because the more participants, the more they will benefit, the campaign will be promoted more widely.

alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

the number of bounty participants will of course continue to grow, aren't we also involved the socialization of ico ? it's becomes a natural thing if there is a growing number of participants. if you make limit for the number the player bounty, manager can improve bounty system for example by limiting the participation of bounty on ip address participants.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Hello community!
In present time the merit system was deployed on the BitcoinTalk forum, so the signature campaigns won't be overfilled by high rank users anyway. Yes, many people join the social network campaigns, but some bounty managers limit the maximal count of participants of Facebook or Twitter campaigns. Now the new field for bounty hunters is created - Telegram, but its channels also might be overfilled too fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: