Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:01:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10443 times)
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

I personally see nothing wrong in more participants joining bounty campaigns because this is financial freedom for the people. As more and more people participate in bounty campaigns startups achieve their aims of raising funds easily for good projects that will affects the lives of the people. Since governments all over the world has refused to provide jobs for its citizens,bounty campaigns provide the only means for the people to earn income for a living. Therefore more people should be encouraged to join the bounty bandwagon.  Bounty rewards will be fairly distributed to reach everyone and there is nothing wrong about that.
So true!
Campaign bounty is a work that can be used for people freely. But when viewed from personal gain, a prize campaign followed by many participants can reduce revenue. We also do not need to worry because the award is given in accordance with its performance and respect the senior in work.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:01:07 AM

I think peoples has right and deserved a chance to participate in bounty even they are newbie. It is the time for them to learn more about alt coins, when they know then there are a probability that they will become an investors in ICO. And it is good for the alt coins existence .
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Depending on the buyers, if they have an idea about the bounty and they believe they can do the job then I think they will take advantage on that.
A project has a lot of participants if they offer generous reward and they have a good project, I am sure bounty hunters are making their own research as well.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Your idea is very good with small participants, it will get paid big. But all I know, is that participants are allowed to participate in prize campaigns. by having to fill the rules that have been determined by the campaign. This is what makes bitcoin more popular in the community.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

We can start from each of us to provide constructive information to this forum.

Stop to judge each other, better we see to ourselve " Am I already in the right track ?"

The rules and policies for bounty campaign participants are in the process of finding the best solution for all of us.
I think, All considerations for the rules of participants of a bounty campaign not only about a strict rules, but it should be conducted to the selection method that can be accountable.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

Yes we will have more competitors about the division of the stakes since there are a lot of people participating but some of them who joined doesn't diligently do their tasks each week so they end up getting no stakes at all for the week. I think some expert bounty managers limit their participants just by accepting higher ranks such as Member to Hero member ranks, where us, Jr. members aren't welcome  Grin
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Yeah more and more learn about bounty and join this is because market is in a deep and most people are not trading any more because of the market situation. As for me bounty money is for everyone, if anyone is eligible the person can join. Let's learn how to accommodate and share with other people.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

currently the most hunted by the miners is bounty campaign. everybody competes to enter in this forum, increase rank and then follow bounty campaign for a profit.
the good side is, the growing popularity of the crypto world in the eyes of the public. with the addition of new altcoins, with bounty campaigns, they can help promote in public to reach a success of an ICO.
but the bad side is the number of members who participate bounty campaign, sometimes there are not serious in work, and they can be categorized spammers.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

This is the way it has become very popular now and many people just do not follow the rules and do everything in different ways and create some kind of mix, I think it's necessary to make tougher entry rules
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Some campaigns limit the number of participants and I think that is a good thing.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

This is really interesting topic, thank you for that! I totally agree with you. Hope there will be more good bounties with bigger rewards, because Twitter campaigns now are totally useless, lot of work with personal tweets, reports and so on... Also blogs are bad, there are many copy/paste articles..
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

It's really hard to do that, we cant control people who really wants to join. Maybe instead of thinking that try to find a BOUNTY that has few participants but of course the one that will pay you.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Robin_Good

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Hello community!

Yes, bounty is becoming more popular but still there are many bounties with not very strict rules. How you suppose they will chose best participants?

Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Hello community!

Unfortunately, recently more and more people are participating in Bounty companies. And accordingly Bounty hunters receives fewer and fewer awards. It seems to me that in the future conditions participation in Bounty companies will change. Companies will pay attention to quality, not just quantity.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

It's not the problem the number of a bounty hunter, the main problem is almost all bounty doesn't have a fixed number of bounty hunters, who can participate. If they put a fix number such as 1500 bounty hunter can participate, then it will be better for all of us.

Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

The encryption money market reaction is not good at present, so although there is a reward activity, it is clear that there are few participants.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

the real reason is that too many people gain great profits from bounty, if the bounty pay a little, then few people will participate in, also, the blockchain develop too fast and too many get involved in blockchain now
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:03:45 PM by kendra1107

What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns?
Bounty campaigns have certainly become the most sought opportunity in this system to earn some extra bucks. Making it the most popular medium for financial growth in the crypto market.

I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less an
d less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
That is how it works. A certain pool is allocated for each campaign which is to be divided among the participants. Naturally, the more participants, the lesser will be the pay.

Regulation on the # of participants would be a good thing. At least participants will be able to earn maximum compensation for their work. Having too many participants would entail additional work for the team and the bounty manager. Something I would say is quite stressful and time consuming.

Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I suggest that there should be a maximum number of people participating in each bounties, that would eliminate the lesser income from bounty.
If the rules started that "1000 participants" then anyone who join henceforth won't be paid. That will be so great
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

Hello community!

the real reason bounty campaigns are launched is to promote their ICOs. the more the participants to join the better it is. their are some ICOs that limit their participants but most ICOs don't have a limit.  if ICOs limit their participants it will have some or more effect in their project. in order for their ICOs to have a higher chance of success they have to accept participants as many as possible to promote their ICOs. this will lessen the bounties the bounty hunter will receive but more participants is good for ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: