Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322325 times)
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

bitcoin has now fallen. but according to predictions these experts will not be like this. in the near future will soon rise drastically reaches the price of USD 60 thousand in 2018 this year. but the downfall greatly weakens trading in the market and is very detrimental to traders in sales transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
I don’t think the fall of bitcoin is occurring because I strongly believe that bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and it will last for many decades and will end up being the central currency world wide and will surely replace the paper currency in the future. Though the valuation is deflating from last 4 months but it doesn’t mean that this is the fall of bitcoin, the deflation in the valuation is all because of negative publicity that is continuously demotivating people from investing into bitcoin but now again valuation started inflating.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

you either have absolute zero understanding of what you are saying here, or you are simply trolling. in both cases that is not cool.

USDT is one of the shadiest and possibly scammiest altcoins that has ever been created. it is a centralized token which might as well be something like PayPal and never even use the name "cryptocurrency". nobody in the world is even using this token! the only usage that it has is a temporary place where you go to if you want to go to dollar but not use dollar.
We have to accept the fact that OP wasnt here to break our trust in bitcoin,instead he's here for advertisement its very clear that he was pointing to another potentially coin(potential only for him lol)

But ofcourse if we can dig deep in the forum and make a brightest research we can find how Shady USDT and me myself wont even give a damn investing.

But atleast he's successful finding people here to check his post for USDT advertising
purgs08

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

going back to the reality Smiley
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

You said that the use of bitcoin is just a fantasy and many people think so, except me. By the way, there are also many experts who also think like me. I can see the big potential in this type of money and it won't fall in the near future

Jalal ud din

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Yeah but why are you still here in the forum? if you do not believe in cryptocurrency then quit on the forum you might get someone irritated especially like me whom one of the crypto lover. I do not mean harm but for some reason that negating the system like this is just a one sided opinion. We cannot argue here but as long as we are here and believe in cryptocurrency the system will goes on and if you have observe the cryptocurrency now has become more popular as the days goes by. And lastly I know also that you were earning also in the cryptocurrency that much and planning to go quitting so if you quit then make it silently without irritating other members in the forum.

Don't take it personally, we have to appreciate these kind of bearish question.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

There are so many people like you in this forum. And you have the right to tell your opinion to bitcoin. But i think bitcoin use as a payment system is not a fantasy. There are some places that use bitcoin as another mode of payment. And there are more that will follow soon.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Bitcoin I think until now belom fall, in my opinion is currently setabil and never come down so far, and I hope that the future bitcoin to be better amen.
but bitcoin is up so much why dont you compare and see what is the reality and you can see how much bitcoin is coming. it is from just $700 last year and is $7000 this year already. this is no brainer. everyone invest in bitcoin makes so much profits.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
I disagree with you. Bitcoin becomes a payment instrument, as there are countries in which they are accepted as payment means, as well as many institutions. It takes only time ...
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

you are very right, well said. It's a shame that such a world-wide technology can really end (((
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

I think there’s no probability that it will might happen that bitcoin will be failed because it is so impossible to think of it because the company of bitcoin is useful and helpful to the investors that seek to gain an income or profit an at the same time there company is in the good condition so no reasonnto be failed.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

My opinion is that Bitcoin is a great investment opportunity, I do not think Bitcoin should be compared with currency. Bitcoin's technology will not lead to a fall-its days have only just begun, unfortunately, in the confusion and chaos of today's market, the greed and unfair attitude of some ICO project developers is traced. But, this is only the beginning of the road, by historical standards, only 10 years have passed ... So only the best is ahead. The crypto-exchange community will be freed from dirt and will evolve, - I'm sure of it. This forum has a lot of opinions about the attitude towards Bitcoin, but if you lose a lot at the last drop in the price of Bitcoin, you do not have to dig into the shortcomings of the system, you have to use the pluses. For me, there is a huge plus, that the price goes down - there is an opportunity to buy.
heifengli

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

Bitcoin's transaction costs are one of the reasons why it cannot become a mainstream currency. Now that the currency has been manipulated by whales, it has deviated from its essential work, resulting in bitcoin being not a currency, more like an investment.
kriptocin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

When will it end? How long will this cript currency? My portfolio is getting redder and redder
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

on point with your observations. We must admit that this is not what we expected from this coin. But nonetheless, if we really want to earn that big then investing I this coin will really mean a lot. We just have to put up with constant burst of bubble and a never ending bull market.
Bitcoin had really failed when it comes to currency, but it still have its reputation as the highest gainer and also biggest loser of this field.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

in my opinion it is not very important because it is reasonable if the technology is created more sophisticated then the technology also has an equally terrible risk and can be a weapon that attacks the owner.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

I don't think that at this moment is the fall of bitcoin because, until today, bitcoin still trying to survive and still increase back although it is too slow and all of us is waiting for the price to reach the highest price. besides that, bitcoin still grow until now and I am sure that many people still come to bitcoin and try to know what is actually bitcoin. and I think people right now are thinking that bitcoin is a new type of investment that they can use for their future.
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

yes, the fall of bitcoin is normal it likes as dollars . Bitcoin market price drop and rise everyday like dollars.
anon.ph011

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

what is wrong about using bitcoin as investment and not a currency?? we or i used it as an investment and store my profit there before i cash it out there is nothing wrong about that idea.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

what is wrong about using bitcoin as investment and not a currency?? we or i used it as an investment and store my profit there before i cash it out there is nothing wrong about that idea.

I don't  think so that Bitcoin will fall because at of this time Bitcoin is at peak. And falling of Bitcoin is not a big deal and what ever FUD say I don't care.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: