Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322329 times)
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Why do some people keep telling that Bitcoin is going to die? Okay, we're not sure it won't but we're not sure too that it will. There are lots of ICOs coming almost every day, and they require BTC as payment, and I thought that as long as BTC is in circulation, BTC won't die. As long as there are traders and others who use BTC. It might go lower in price but it won't fall. Read news about cryptocurrency, of course, the good ones.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Why do some people keep telling that Bitcoin is going to die? Okay, we're not sure it won't but we're not sure too that it will. There are lots of ICOs coming almost every day, and they require BTC as payment, and I thought that as long as BTC is in circulation, BTC won't die. As long as there are traders and others who use BTC. It might go lower in price but it won't fall. Read news about cryptocurrency, of course, the good ones.
I love how everyone freaks out when I knew all along this was going to happen. We needed to have a correction, I think the upbit news just triggered it early. In the long run this will be healthy for bitcoin as long as we don't fall much past 7250. 7800 and 7250 are the prices this could reverse, so those are both great places to buy.
I think we'll see the lows today. They're either already in or at 7800.

Then hopefully I can get busy working the longs again from tomorrow. My wife eats like a horse, need the moneys...

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Hi there angelaurum! First of all, do you belong to those terrorist? I hope not, because I will not believe what you are saying. Specially that you are opting bitcoin as oppose to Tether. That alt coins is much more intriguing that it is used to be. There are issues with that alts which could be found here https://cointelegraph.com/news/controversial-tether-issues-300-mln-in-new-tokens-critics-react and here https://www.investopedia.com/news/tether-issues-300-million-worth-new-coins/ . It could even the main reason why most of the trader is pumping up bitcoin. They are backed by usdt which then resulted to a more agressive move. It even the reason why sometime the price of bitcoin move up rather than to stale. Anyway, I am not opposing tether, I just want to you to think twice what your opinion should be.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Yes, while this is one of the biggest problems of the existence of bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin has mainly been used as a means of accumulating value, distances it from its main goal - the performance of the function of money. As a result, bitcoin goes to its devaluation.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

You are right my friend, majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment it self. But, I thinks bitcoin for now is a means to invest and it can't be used completely as a means of payment. because bitcoin is better for investment than on payment
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

The fall is always painful but i hope soon it will rise.
Yassin

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

for now it is true all bitcoin just for investment but do not rule out bitcoin will be money for real exchange like money that exists today, because there are already some countries that use bitcoin as real exchange medium.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

I agree.Bitcoin is surely going to fall its price because of its volatility but i'm sure it will rise up again in the next days.So bitcoin is not really going to die,unless if all bitcoin users stop patronizing it.Yes i believe bitcoin is more than just a payment system,people valued it more as a means of investment because of its own potentials that any person will crave to have.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

The fall is always painful but i hope soon it will rise.
Hope, hope, hope.  Then nope. 

Bitcoin is probably all done.  A lot of the alts will surely be taking it over from here.  Only the very dumb people who just can't let go - remain with Bitcoin.  Heavy losses coming soon.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Dasinc

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

- Are there any fundamental reasons for a strong fall?
No. No tangible impact on bitcoin was not enough to look at the news. The rate falls, but not because of objective external reasons, the fall is speculative - the market is replaced by weak hands. In addition, at the end of spring and many traders make a profit, which affects the market.
If your goals are long-term, such moments as now, you need to catch. It is better to purchase in stages – part of the purchase now, and part at a strong resistance level 7000-7200.
Earns not the one who saddles the wave on the trend (then everyone would be millionaires), but the one who does not panic and buys more on the bottom. Therefore, really rich people are so few – they are patient, balanced, and make unpopular decisions without looking at the mood of the crowd. The mood of the crowd is now-to go out. The mood of brokers is to buy. Decide which side you're on.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

Perhaps the problem is caused by a government ban in a country that rejects the existence of bitcoin to develop so the majority of people rely on bitcoin as an investment and are afraid to use it as a means of payment that automatically violates previous government regulations.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

In my opinion bitcoin's future would be good even in long period. And they don't make any danger for people.  Bitcoin is the future and don't panic.
cryptopowering

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Rising and falling at the general terms of a trading market you can't expect Bitcoin will go upto 20k in one day and it will never happen the full down fall of the Bitcoin it is slow and steady process.  these guys and false are dependent on various news of various important parts on media. but don't lose hope,i am ure 2018 will be a great year for Bitcoin
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

Bitcoin is used as payment method before. But as the value increases people saw the potential in bitcoin and the possible benefit of holding and trading. I think there is no problem with that. Just like in forexchange. The money they use is still a currency. They may not use it for payment purposes but it is still a currency.

Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

In my opinion bitcoin's future would be good even in long period. And they don't make any danger for people.  Bitcoin is the future and don't panic.

Bitcoin is still used for payment perhaps because we saw that bitcoin can be more profitable than used for payment. Any cryptocurrencies can be profitable if we are knowledgeable enough on how to use it. Bitcoin wont make any risk in us instead it helps us with our finance. Don't lose hope bitcoin will surely raise and it will increase its price to the higher peak.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

What the world needs to understand is that bitcoin is an opportunity, not a threat. At its core, bitcoin is there to benefit society –it is a new financial structure that ultimately makes it easier, cheaper and safer for people and institutions to transmit and store value. Let’s just focus on that for now.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

What the world needs to understand is that bitcoin is an opportunity, not a threat. At its core, bitcoin is there to benefit society –it is a new financial structure that ultimately makes it easier, cheaper and safer for people and institutions to transmit and store value. Let’s just focus on that for now.

I am sure that if many people can explain to other people about what is bitcoin until they can understand, bitcoin will not fall too deep and bitcoin will exist and survive for a long time. bitcoin is a new revolution in the finances section and if all people can use bitcoin, then they can start a new era of digital currency and I am sure that we are transformed into a better life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I am sure that if many people can explain to other people about what is bitcoin until they can understand, bitcoin will not fall too deep and bitcoin will exist and survive for a long time. bitcoin is a new revolution in the finances section and if all people can use bitcoin, then they can start a new era of digital currency and I am sure that we are transformed into a better life.
but I think the matter of falling or rising bitcoin depends on the price movement, not from the sense of bitcoin that is explained by everyone
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

That's sad and true. Bitcoin were a true fantasy in 2017 for gains. Now it's getting harder and harder to gain profits and the hodl doesn't work anymore!

I think, even though bitcoin falls but it will not make bitcoin die, bitcoin is the strongest crypto coin and with it bitcoin will surely be able to rise and increase in value, because bitcoin is a trusted coin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

I would be not so desperate even if bitcoin will die, because I dont store all my investments in it. Alts is the way Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: