Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322328 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

BTC although its falling on the market I know it wont be forever and also taking situations into consideration, BTC has really forced in this red market. Not withstanding, I trust for sure that the market will be revived in not time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

BTC although its falling on the market I know it wont be forever and also taking situations into consideration, BTC has really forced in this red market. Not withstanding, I trust for sure that the market will be revived in not time.
At present, the decline in bitcoin prices is happening again, even this is really very fast for the beginning of the month. it could be said that this price decline occurred from the price of $ 8k to $ 6k. I just don't expect that this month, the price of bitcoin will touch the price of $ 5k.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
noisybit

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

no one knows the cause of the fall of bitcoin might be because crypto market conditions that are not stable are really unfortunate if the price of bitcoin is declining but it is an opportunity for investors to collect or invest as much coin
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Bitcoin is still very young and green,but very promising.Yes, now it is used not quite for its intended purpose, it's just that time has not come yet.You can pay them for many things, but with such a sharp fluctuation in the course,I think it is unlikely you will want)))When it reaches its maximum and the price is more or less fixed, that's when he will go for a walk around the world as payment.All for the sake of being done.Be patient a little and just try to save up more, while you have the opportunity)))))))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

if bitcoin really falls, just calm down and don't panic. it is common. after bitcoin falls, it will rise again. let's stay positive.
I agree. After falling comes rising, so prepeare your funds, gays!

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain can be so much more then a currency.

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.
Bitcoin falls because of many reason. Firstly its user as a transaction increase rapidly and because of this its transactions speed decrease because of small block size and heavy transactions traffic. Because of the transaction cost increase. Another reason is its irregularities in mining by bitcoin miners because of this thier is creat disturbance in its production and distribution and this another reason behind its falling price. New improved Altcoin also put some efforts in its falling price.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

This is a crypto world in which market is unpredictable sometimes its price goes up and down. We all know that bitcoin dumps for how many months but still rise after that fall. Bitcoin is a very strongest digital coin in crypto world that whatever happened to the market it will always survived it. And at this moment bitcoin keep on increasing which makes everyone to be happy.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

The time will change and fiat will be the past.At list there will not be paper money at all.And at that time cryptocurrency will rise again.But it will not last for long.New technology will come and Bitcoin will be the past.Untill then,everyone who posess cryptocurrency now will be rewarded next few years.Thats only my opinion and wish  Grin
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

it seems to me that the real reason why bitcoin is now falling is because many large bitcoin holders began to manipulate the price of bitcoin. First bought bitcoin at a low price, and then began to raise the volume of trading. And then the news began to come out, which turned out to be a lie, after which the price of bitcoin went down, and large whales began to sell a bit of bitcoins. And as a result, everyone is waiting for growth, which will not be, bitcoin will now drop to the mark of 5000, and then, it will again start pumping.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

Actually  i think most people who has bitcoin knows that it is created to become a payment system. The problem right now is its not yet widely accepted in the whole world. the country hasn't really legalized bitcoin as the currency which's legitimate,it could be the one of the reasons
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:40:54 AM

Yes, unfortunately that is the truth today. Well of course there are still many people are in selfishness, because the many selfishness of many people can causes a good name bitcoin collapsed helpless.the people need to encourage bitcoin as a form of payment of they want the bitcoin to last long or it may fade away in some years.
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

How can bitcoin be a pump and dump. You may have a point but to be frank bitcoin has come a long way to fall just like that. You will surelly marvel soon when prices go up.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

That's a worst caption ever if some groups of people were having that worst thoughts on bitcoin. This was just a part of fud and fake news, and I believed that these people has been paid a lots of money from anonymous person. Bitcoin itself was a big threat to other investments firm, particular on stocks exchanges which deals with fiat. No wonder these companies will try to spread rumors against bitcoin, so this statements regarding fall of bitcoin couldn't divert our motivated brains.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin.  It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I keep thinking positively about this.

Me neither, my friend. It's not about the price, but how useful is the cryptocurrency for daily use. Honestly, I find Bitcoin as an extremely usable cryptocurrency for nearly anything in life. Regardless of its price or value, it's secure, and serves as a store of value for the long term. It's available 365 days in a year, at any hour, making it even better than banking, in my own opinion.

Usually, many newcomers into Bitcoin think that the price fall of Bitcoin is the end of the world. But that not's the case, since Bitcoin is still alive and running as intended. What we're seeing now is only temporary, since Bitcoin has all the possibilities of increasing in price within the future. It has many things on its side, such as a finite supply, unmatched security like no other cryptocurrency in existence, and much more. For these reasons, Bitcoin may continue to rise in value in the long run. You can easily compare this when Bitcoin's price was worth around $300 - $400 in 2014, to current rates. It's still a lot more valuable than what it was before, and I think that it's going to keep rising until it reaches the moon. Smiley

Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

that's right bro. but it can be a very good opportunity to buy and then save it. because every bitcoin price falls will definitely go back up. from there we will benefit greatly. if we sell our bitcoin assets, bro

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

The dumping and pumping of bitcoin defeats it's purpose as a store of value, if I were to be a business owner I won't blindly accept payment in Bitcoin because of this market price. If the price remain more stable we will soon more usage of it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Bitcoin as a payment system and as a digital currency is also an assets and a store of value so at that you can not say bitcoin has falling just because most people choose bitcoin as an investment better then being use as a currency. So bitcoin has not failed when it doing well as a digital assets and is being use as currency.
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

That's a worst caption ever if some groups of people were having that worst thoughts on bitcoin. This was just a part of fud and fake news, and I believed that these people has been paid a lots of money from anonymous person. Bitcoin itself was a big threat to other investments firm, particular on stocks exchanges which deals with fiat. No wonder these companies will try to spread rumors against bitcoin, so this statements regarding fall of bitcoin couldn't divert our motivated brains.
1 large gold ingot. You will buy and hold it, you do not use it. right ? Bitcoin is similar, it is a big asset and you can buy and store it.
exactly. bitcoin will not be able to become a common currency of the world. But it will be a valuable asset in the crypto market. Investors just need to see their money grow up every day. That is normal, can not blame them

AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

First, to last, you are right. Bitcoin becomes a pump and dump coin with some greedy moves. People are using this currency for an investment tool, most of the member here suggest people bitcoin as an investment. They don't want to see bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin will never be accepted in payment if this happening continuously. Your title is saying the bad time of the bitcoin.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

You are right anyway, most cryptocurrency investors are now holding bitcoin as an asset but Satoshi had in mind that bitcoin should be used as a mode of payment in our daily transactions. That's too bad that such a great invention has lost its vision and purpose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: