Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18849 times)
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

If they want to sell them now then means it they have been mining with them for sometime cause pre gpu altcoins give a lot lot lot more money than mining bitcoin. there is no hope, profitability crashed so hard everywhere cause people buying altcoins are afraid and asic companies are getting gpu miner profits.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
notey

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

For once I was intimidated by the "mighty" D3 which turned in to a space heater that I don't really need since I lived in warm place the whole year.

So, yeah, I'm not gonna fall into the same hole for the second time. People need to think clearly before jumping into buying these miners, since what you see now on the calculator won't reflect anything

once you plug it about 2 months later. These manufacturer, Bitmain, Baikal, and Halong (just confirmed they are about to launch their CN miner too) are obviously competing each other for profit, they won't care

what will you earn, customer service is pain too.

$ 12k? No way.. Why do you think they release their new products when the BTC price is dipped? Yeah, I smell money. They are gonna to rob your BTC/Fiat!

You posted this - my sentiments exactly.  Thanks.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1322

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

In a palpable twist of irony, the decentralized, distributed ledger, block chain has now been officially raped by monopolistic, corporatism, greed and power grabbing. Bitmain looks an awful lot like a corrupt government, corrupt bank or central bank at this point. Precisely what Crypto was designed to fight. Very sad really.

Exactly what I think

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

This new miner is horribly overpriced but still they will sell quite a lot of those pieces if junk. People have to learn it the hard way. I would honestly buy one of those new pieces of junks if there was no moq and the piece was around 4k.

But for 12k is simply crazy. It's like gambling with big chances to lose all of your money.

I prefer to but gpu that, in case, I can easily resell for good money.

That's what I did actually. I have bought 6 1070ti in December from about 550usd each. Made good incomes, sold for 530usd average and bought 1080ti. Profit.

It's all about planning your investments. With this 12k junk monster you risk to:

1) make little income
2) not be able to sell it used for a decent amount of money.

Big loss
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

It's interesting how some news of hard forking coins to prevent ASICs from mining brings out all of the secret ASICs on the market.

You must be a fool to buy an ASIC right now, they milked all the coins while they could and now they're trying to make a profit by reselling them too.

I wonder how log they have been using them before putting them on the market? What kind of profits did they pull from mining?

Yes, it is funny how hard fork news along with Baikal N release forced all the rats out of the building and into the open.  Bitmain trying to cash in while calculators still showing $1000s in profits to be made with the algo.  lol.  Those calculators gonna look ugly after Baikal Ns hit the network,,,, and truly ugly by May/June release of X3.

But no worries, Bitmain will drop the X3 price drastically, just like with the A3.  First A3 batch was $2,375, (limit 1 per person),,,,, couple weeks later second batch A3 was $930 'all you can eat'.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
Mark Baum

Activity: 51
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

It's mind numbing. Bitmain calculates the exact break even payback time period from the current calculator numbers....then prices the unit exactly at that number! Yet people still BUY THEM!! Huge risk, just to "exactly" break even. All the while risking the HF. This is precisely what they did with the A3 and people still flocked.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

It's mind numbing. Bitmain calculates the exact break even payback time period from the current calculator numbers....then prices the unit exactly at that number! Yet people still BUY THEM!! Huge risk, just to "exactly" break even. All the while risking the HF. This is precisely what they did with the A3 and people still flocked.

Bitmain has always priced their miners based on estimated ROI. Thats why last year an s9 could be had for $1130 and today they are double that.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Bitmain has always priced their miners based on estimated ROI. Thats why last year an s9 could be had for $1130 and today they are double that.

I dont understand because ROI for S9 is worse now than last year.
Oh, u are being sarcastic?

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
GD199

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

CARE DONT BUY THIS!!!
or any other asic for coins most of the valuable ones will imho hard fork this month and all the people will be stuck with a coin that jihan will only use something like BitcoinTrash!

i will only say one think D3 antminer! Smiley
.F.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

CARE DONT BUY THIS!!!
or any other asic for coins most of the valuable ones will imho hard fork this month and all the people will be stuck with a coin that jihan will only use something like BitcoinTrash!

i will only say one think D3 antminer! Smiley

I think Bitmain probably is not expecting to sell many of these and that's why they "limited" buying to 1 per customer.

My bet is so they can protect their customers from making idiotic decisions and buying $50k woth of these and then not ROI'ing.
Mark Baum

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

I bought S9's for $1200 when BTC profit was $5.50 PD. Today BTC profit is $5.50 PD and S9's are $2,000.00.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Och, what a stylish doorstopper. I'm gonna buy one, for my summer house in cali  Grin

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
Msobh

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Bitmain wants to own all coins . he is destroying all the ecosystem . FUCK HIM .

where is the decentralize if one company and one man own every thing !!

Have you all forget the The Antbleed Backdoor ... with 51% attack or even an undiscovered backdoor , he can ruin all coins .

WE MUST FUCK BITMAIN THIS TIME AND NEVER ALLOW ( one individual ) to control the future

crypto is the future for humanity and Bitmain want to own our future  .  we are getting away from Banks and now we are getting manipulated by Bitmain ..

FUCK YOU BITMAIN
.F.

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

Bitmain wants to own all coins . he is destroying all the ecosystem . FUCK HIM .

where is the decentralize if one company and one man own every thing !!

Have you all forget the The Antbleed Backdoor ... with 51% attack or even an undiscovered backdoor , he can ruin all coins .

WE MUST FUCK BITMAIN THIS TIME AND NEVER ALLOW ( one individual ) to control the future

crypto is the future for humanity and Bitmain want to own our future  .  we are getting away from Banks and now we are getting manipulated by Bitmain ..

FUCK YOU BITMAIN

Deep breath...
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

What is the price of the Baikal N currently?  They don't display it on their website.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

If they want to sell them now then means it they have been mining with them for sometime cause pre gpu altcoins give a lot lot lot more money than mining bitcoin. there is no hope, profitability crashed so hard everywhere cause people buying altcoins are afraid and asic companies are getting gpu miner profits.

They are selling now because Monero is going to fork and change algorithms.  I'm sure other coins will follow suit leaving you with a small handful of coins that you will be able to mine with this thing.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

Exactly
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

What is the price of the Baikal N currently?  They don't display it on their website.

I believe it was $3600 with MOQ of 6.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
henrylitee

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

And what about minning the rest of the coins based In Cryptonight, all of them will have a fork? 2 days ago i got the antminer A3 from the second batch and i began to minning i didnt lost all the hope yet
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

And what about minning the rest of the coins based In Cryptonight, all of them will have a fork? 2 days ago i got the antminer A3 from the second batch and i began to minning i didnt lost all the hope yet

Adding that much hashrate would kill profitability. There is no free money, it all depends on how much someone is willing to pay for the coins you mine, and difficulty adjustments ensure that you can only mine a certain amount. XMR has some demand, most other CN coins - not so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: