Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18851 times)
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

0xBTC is a token that can be mined with the cosmic miner. Using your ETH address and exchanging on enclaves.
Why this forum is so damn full of noobs?
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

0xBTC is a token that can be mined with the cosmic miner. Using your ETH address and exchanging on enclaves.

Okay i don't know what that is.   Sounds you like your more of an active miner, I'm a bit more passive,  and if your results you mentioned are as good an say it is and sustainable then good for you. Keep doing you.

As of right now I am getting 1177 coins per day electronium with an X3.  At current value thats $35 a day on mining pool Hub.  Not bad for an X3,  too bad it will only last for a few more days till ETN forks off
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Okay i don't know what that is.   Sounds you like your more of an active miner, I'm a bit more passive,  and if your results you mentioned are as good an say it is and sustainable then good for you. Keep doing you.

As of right now I am getting 1177 coins per day electronium with an X3.  At current value thats $35 a day on mining pool Hub.  Not bad for an X3,  too bad it will only last for a few more days till ETN forks off

Sorry if I have been a tad rude. What I mean is that the Asics are like timed bombs. Once you get them you have to rush ROIing cause the earnings drops every day. And the damn Bitmainshit sells them once the net is already filled (their own mining).

The GPUs can in theory earn less if you don't work HARD to find the best coin to mine (best coins are ALWAYS below the radar and you will NEVER find them on any online calculator), but they keeps earning good money for looooooooong time. I have bought a batch of 72 GPUs in December and since then, with high and lows, I keep earning very good money. And I am sure I will keep making money out of my GPUs until they will burn and get destroyed. There is always a nice con to mine that gives GOOD profit. But I of course recognize that it's a VERY hard work and I spend not less than 8/10 hours a day in front of my pc. So from this point of view the ASICs are so much better.
But I hate the fact that they makes less and less money each day until they reach a VERY low income and remains there forever. Look at the L3+ it makes 2/4usd per day and they still sells it for 500/700 usd. Crazy. Also I buy most of my GPUs on Amazon and I have 2 years of NO QUESTIONS warranty. So if one of my GPUs goes bad after 22 months I will get a brand new one (it happened already with 2 GPUs and 3 PSU. All of them replaced with brand new ones without problems). No questions. This is also an enormeus advantage over ASICs.

From my point of view the best is to differentiate the risk. 70% GPUs and 30% or less ASICs
ant958

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Wow from $200 per day to barely $30 per day in 1 month. Almost time to use it as doorstopper?

All your gpu are door stoppers. $1 dollar a day fighting for penny scaps.

Lol you wish! $1 are for the whattomine guys. I never make less than 4/5usd per day. Actually last week I averaged 7usd per day Tongue have fun with your EXPENSIVE doorstopper

$4 to 5 a day??? Your better off pimping yourself out. 1st customer will beat that. Probably your preference anyway.

0xBTC mined for about 10 days. Profit 12usd per day. But you are late to the party noob

Looks like the noobs know more than you, what an embarrassment. Better change the handle.
Kendah

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

The following pool seeks testers with their X3 or A8(+):

https://etn.nitepool.com

They offer ETN mining at variable difficulty, so - they say - the miners will work at maximum speed. The team is available via email.
lunobird

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 01:40:59 AM by lunobird

As of right now I am getting 1177 coins per day electronium with an X3.  At current value thats $35 a day on mining pool Hub.  Not bad for an X3,  too bad it will only last for a few more days till ETN forks off

Sorry if I have been a tad rude. What I mean is that the Asics are like timed bombs. Once you get them you have to rush ROIing cause the earnings drops every day. And the damn Bitmainshit sells them once the net is already filled (their own mining).

The GPUs can in theory earn less if you don't work HARD to find the best coin to mine (best coins are ALWAYS below the radar and you will NEVER find them on any online calculator), but they keeps earning good money for looooooooong time. I have bought a batch of 72 GPUs in December and since then, with high and lows, I keep earning very good money. And I am sure I will keep making money out of my GPUs until they will burn and get destroyed. There is always a nice con to mine that gives GOOD profit. But I of course recognize that it's a VERY hard work and I spend not less than 8/10 hours a day in front of my pc. So from this point of view the ASICs are so much better.
But I hate the fact that they makes less and less money each day until they reach a VERY low income and remains there forever. Look at the L3+ it makes 2/4usd per day and they still sells it for 500/700 usd. Crazy. Also I buy most of my GPUs on Amazon and I have 2 years of NO QUESTIONS warranty. So if one of my GPUs goes bad after 22 months I will get a brand new one (it happened already with 2 GPUs and 3 PSU. All of them replaced with brand new ones without problems). No questions. This is also an enormeus advantage over ASICs.

From my point of view the best is to differentiate the risk. 70% GPUs and 30% or less ASICs

It's all good,  I was a bit snarky  myself.  We're all here as miners to make fair wages for service provided,  so when someone strips that away from us we got to adapt our ways and change, and sometimes fight back, and talk about it.

Thanks for showing me the Oxbtc erc20 token mining method.  I never tried that before but after reading up a little bit on it, it looks quite interesting as another source of revenue to try out.  I'll download the miner and try it out with my eth wallet address.

I got 34 gpus and I'm getting a bit tired of the $1dollar a day profit per gpu mining zcash. Doesn't feel fair with the amount of money i invested in the rigs. I'll try more speculative plays like Raven coin or minable erc20token

greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

Well. I guess batch 2 arrived today. Ouch!

(Still, profit vs electricity, I don't regret my purchase, but wow)
ant958

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

Is it better to mine a single coin, or mine thru a pool? Is there a difference?
greyday

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

You're still mining a single coin when you use a pool. I almost always use pools, consistent payout means more to me than the thrill of finding a block (my only exception is Verium).

Considering the current network rate, I wouldn't solo mine anything with the X3 unless you have like 20 of them.
ant958

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

You're still mining a single coin when you use a pool. I almost always use pools, consistent payout means more to me than the thrill of finding a block (my only exception is Verium).

Considering the current network rate, I wouldn't solo mine anything with the X3 unless you have like 20 of them.

Great,  Thanks!
greyday

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

Great,  Thanks!

No problem. Have fun and good luck! Smiley
gauldicus

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Mine comes tomorrow, since bytecoin has tripled in price won't this be the goto coin to mine?
greyday

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Mine comes tomorrow, since bytecoin has tripled in price won't this be the goto coin to mine?

It might be. Which would crack me up, because everyone called that coin a scam when I was starting out with mining.
gauldicus

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

lol, wish nicehash supported it, would make my life a lot easier.
greyday

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

lol, wish nicehash supported it, would make my life a lot easier.

Meh. I'll consider using Nicehash again once they finish paying me back.
ant958

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

Anyone know if the X3 will work wireless, or does it have to be hard wired to the router?
greyday

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

Anyone know if the X3 will work wireless, or does it have to be hard wired to the router?

Wired. I don't think Bitmain has made a wireless miner in a year or so.
greyday

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

So now that mine has arrived...that front plate. Has anyone added a pull fan? Did you just stick it on the front, or use a shroud? If shroud, where did you make it/get it from? I'm going to start brainstorming but if there's a shroud already designed for it that I can just buy on ebay or something I'd rather just do that (I don't own a 3d printer or anything)...
lunobird

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

So now that mine has arrived...that front plate. Has anyone added a pull fan? Did you just stick it on the front, or use a shroud? If shroud, where did you make it/get it from? I'm going to start brainstorming but if there's a shroud already designed for it that I can just buy on ebay or something I'd rather just do that (I don't own a 3d printer or anything)...

Temps are so low 54 chip temp its not needed.  But having one may help with flow more and get lower fan speeds
greyday

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

Temps are so low 54 chip temp its not needed.  But having one may help with flow more and get lower fan speeds

Flow, yes, because I am trying to duct heat out of the house in summer...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: