Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18849 times)
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

ETN will fork on May 31, Aoen will fork on 1 June...options getting rare for you guys. i bet my balls no buyer of a x3 or other cryptonight asics will earn his money back...maybe with free electricity

i hope some of you guys learned it now the expensive way to not support shitmain, shitkal & friends

No one cares about a low volume coin like AEON.
Even if all other coins fork, mining Bytecoin will still be more profitable than most ASIC MINERS.

Bytecoin is my next when when ETN forks. My X3 will do $20.00 a day there. Not alot of dough, but payback for sure, I have all the time in the world.

you forgot something bro, you wont be the only one who will switch. if etn+aeon switches, around 2,1ghs hashing power will move to your "low volume" coins, just do some math what will happen to difficulties

you x3 would do now ~14$ on bytecoin...i dont think it will get better  Grin Tongue

Bro you must be tripping.
Bytecoin is ranked #19 on CMC volume-wise, so I don't know where you got the impression that it is a "low volume coin".
Your worst case scenario is unrealistic as it can be, is like saying that every GPUs switches and mine Ethereum.
Of course the profit will be lower and a difficulty increase is expected.
I have more confidence in X3s will ROI faster than mine 1080Ti's that will soon be phased out by the Nextgen cards.

you still dont understand, you cant say its like every gpu will switch to eth because gpus have 100 of options.
after etn switch there will be no more coins left that can absorb that amount of hashing power...after froks the only options for current 2ghs etn hashing power will be bytecoin/nicehash & some shitcoins
maybe it will be profitable till next batches arrive...just look what happned to x11(and there are still some big coins asic friendly)

coffeefan
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

AFAIK you can't use NiceHash with X3 currently.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

ETN will fork on May 31, Aoen will fork on 1 June...options getting rare for you guys. i bet my balls no buyer of a x3 or other cryptonight asics will earn his money back...maybe with free electricity

i hope some of you guys learned it now the expensive way to not support shitmain, shitkal & friends

Even if all other coins fork, mining Bytecoin will still be more profitable than most ASIC MINERS.

Bytecoin is my next when when ETN forks. My X3 will do $20.00 a day there. Not alot of dough, but payback for sure, I have all the time in the world.

you forgot something bro, you wont be the only one who will switch. if etn+aeon switches, around 2,1ghs hashing power will move to your "low volume" coins, just do some math what will happen to difficulties

you x3 would do now ~14$ on bytecoin...i dont think it will get better  Grin Tongue

Bro you must be tripping.
Bytecoin is ranked #19 on CMC volume-wise, so I don't know where you got the impression that it is a "low volume coin".
Your worst case scenario is unrealistic as it can be, is like saying that every GPUs switches and mine Ethereum.
Of course the profit will be lower and a difficulty increase is expected.
I have more confidence in X3s will ROI faster than mine 1080Ti's that will soon be phased out by the Nextgen cards.

you still dont understand, you cant say its like every gpu will switch to eth because gpus have 100 of options.
after etn switch there will be no more coins left that can absorb that amount of hashing power...after froks the only options for current 2ghs etn hashing power will be bytecoin/nicehash & some shitcoins

I just did like you did, exaggeration.
You know as well as me that the whole 2Ghz won't be switched to Bytecoin, when people see that the profit is too low, they will switch to other coins and therefore the hashrates will be distributed amongst other coins as well.
Even if the CryptoNight coins are hit with 6GHz, X3 will still be more profitable than mine 1080Ti.
ant958

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

WRONG! Bytecoin pays $20, plus a share of the block if you find it.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Another doorstopper by shitmain. But ppl just never learn  Grin

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Why do you say this?

ant958

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Another doorstopper by shitmain. But ppl just never learn  Grin

Another sucker speaks who most likely owns a $5000.00 GPU rig making 1.75 a day. Sucker.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Why do you say this?

um its a fact i own asics but asics are gona die a slow death with all these forks

electroenum is forking on may 30 or 31 , after that there will nothing to mine profitablity for these

criptonite asics this = doorstop

remember 2TH of asic hash mines on electroneum, when that has has to leave nothing left will make the x3 more than 1-2 dollars a day

greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

Another sucker speaks who most likely owns a $5000.00 GPU rig making 1.75 a day. Sucker.

Save it for facebook, boys, there's no need to fight in here.

Also if you have a $5k rig and are only making $1.75/day you're doing something very, very wrong. A rig that size should be earning at least $15-20/day AFTER electricity. Just like how the X3 will be LESS profitable after the end of the month, but it'll still earn (especially at its wattage).
ant958

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

Why do you say this?

um its a fact i own asics but asics are gona die a slow death with all these forks

electroenum is forking on may 30 or 31 , after that there will nothing to mine profitablity for these

remember 2TH of asic hash mines on electroneum, when that has has to leave nothing left will make the x3 more than 1-2 dollars a day

Wrong!  Do a little research, (this thread) there will be several coins to mine when and IF etn forks. No more of the $200+ a day coins, but coins none the less, and More than the GPU's can earn.
Lalli

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
Merited by madmartyk (1)

Why do you say this?

People are writing the same thing 10 times on every page on this thread, "after etn fork bla bla bla doorstoppers"... etn fork is next week, then we mine something else, and same people are will tell us "after the coin xxx forks bla bla bla doorstoppers".
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Why do you say this?

People are writing the same thing 10 times on every page on this thread, "after etn fork bla bla bla doorstoppers"... etn fork is next week, then we mine something else, and same people are will tell us "after the coin xxx forks bla bla bla doorstoppers".

It's the anti-ASIC people spreading FUD.  God help us if we are going to cut into their profits.

ant958

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Why do you say this?

Pretty much disgruntled Imbeciles that spent 5k+ on GPU's and now have peanuts to mine, while a 2k X3 mines $20-30 a day. Not our fault the X3 is so efficient.
d3xSt4Rr

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I have an Antminer L3 + for sale if anybody is interested. Used for only 3 months, now in storage. Price is 0.13 Bitcoin including shipping. Add me on whatsapp +27 81 785 3406 or reply to this post.

Thank & Regards
Devon
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

I have an Antminer L3 + for sale if anybody is interested. Used for only 3 months, now in storage. Price is 0.13 Bitcoin including shipping. Add me on whatsapp +27 81 785 3406 or reply to this post.

Thank & Regards
Devon

Post it here maybe for better exposure https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0 ? BTW, new L3+ direct from Bitmain costs below $500 with shipping to US after $140 coupon.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Wrong!  Do a little research, (this thread) there will be several coins to mine when and IF etn forks. No more of the $200+ a day coins, but coins none the less, and More than the GPU's can earn.

Sorry, but Marvell2 is most likely going to be proven right. Ignoring the tiniest of altcoins, those that still run stock CN or CN-Lite and their current network hashrate are:

Electroneum  ETN       1900MH/s
Dero             DERO      500MH/s
ByteCoin       BCN       170MH/s
Aeon            AEON      112MH/s
Karbo            KRB        62MH/s
Bitsum          BSM      16.4MH/s
LeviarCoin     XLC        7.5MH/s
DinastyCoin   DCY        6.5MH/s
Ultranote       XUN        2.7MH/s
BalkanCoin    BKC        2.3MH/s
BitCoal          COAL      1.4MH/s
CrepCoin       CREP       0.1MH/s

If all the hashrate for ETN gets divided among the remaining coins in the same ratio then 56.7% of the 1900MH/s will go to DERO, 19.3% will go to BCN, 12.7% will go to AEON, etc... That's around 1100MH/s going to DERO, which will basically triple its network hashrate and cause profitability to fall by the same ratio; instead of earning ~8.5 DERO per day (worth $22US) that will drop to around 2.8 DERO/day (worth about $7.35US).

Just for comparison, my 1.9kH/s rig used to bring in 6 DERO/day just before ASICs started showing up in force and it cost me all of $775 to build. It currently earns about $2.4US/day mining XMR, or about what the X3 will do on DERO once ETN forks.

Oh, and DERO is going to be forking in a couple of weeks, too, when the Atlantis update rolls out. Good times.

ant958

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Sorry, but Marvell2 is most likely going to be proven right. Ignoring the tiniest of altcoins, those that still run stock CN or CN-Lite and their current network hashrate are:

Electroneum  ETN       1900MH/s
Dero             DERO      500MH/s
ByteCoin       BCN       170MH/s
Aeon            AEON      112MH/s
Karbo            KRB        62MH/s
Bitsum          BSM      16.4MH/s
LeviarCoin     XLC        7.5MH/s
DinastyCoin   DCY        6.5MH/s
Ultranote       XUN        2.7MH/s
BalkanCoin    BKC        2.3MH/s
BitCoal          COAL      1.4MH/s
CrepCoin       CREP       0.1MH/s

If all the hashrate for ETN gets divided among the remaining coins in the same ratio then 56.7% of the 1900MH/s will go to DERO, 19.3% will go to BCN, 12.7% will go to AEON, etc... That's around 1100MH/s going to DERO, which will basically triple its network hashrate and cause profitability to fall by the same ratio; instead of earning ~8.5 DERO per day (worth $22US) that will drop to around 2.8 DERO/day (worth about $7.35US).

Just for comparison, my 1.9kH/s rig used to bring in 6 DERO/day just before ASICs started showing up in force and it cost me all of $775 to build. It currently earns about $2.4US/day mining XMR, or about what the X3 will do on DERO once ETN forks.

Oh, and DERO is going to be forking in a couple of weeks, too, when the Atlantis update rolls out. Good times.

Wrong, neither you nor the masked marvel have a clue where miners will be going, when and if their coins fork. Most FUD and disgruntled GPU suckers posting it.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

future topics in "Minning" Section

X3 useless brick - cant even use it as heater... who can help?

hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

I will take it for the team and will offer $100/X3 plus shipping, that is if the heater is in working order  Grin

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I will take it for the team and will offer $100/X3 plus shipping, that is if the heater is in working order  Grin

I'll up it to $125, same conditions apply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: