Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18851 times)
ant958

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

Wrong!  6.50 a day. Get it right! While gpu's still chugging @ 3???

Right, and just a week ago your ASIC was making $19-22 per day... It's like you are willfully ignoring the trend here.

WRONG!!! $29.00 a day...get it right! ETN. BCN is now 6.50 Facts! like it or not.

You seem to think you are proving me wrong because a week ago you were making $29/day rather than $19-22/day, but that only makes the downward trend in earnings even worse... I shall refrain on commenting on what this says about your mental faculties.

Your a legend in YOUR own mind, math challenged maybe.. not my place to judge. Meanwhile I'll keep taking the 6.50 which is more than your doing no doubt.
ant958

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

That was referring to the Pre 5-30 which he was quite wrong about. I mine BCN now. He's also wrong about the bytecoin daily which is 6-6.50  a day now. Remember... my electric meter still runs backwards.

And I am still jealous of that. Wink

The problem is the options are so slim at the moment; Bytecoin is kind of a shit coin, so if you're flipping it daily for another coin, you're golden, but it's not one to hold IMO. It was the first coin I mined on a netbook when I was first learning about mining, and everyone was talking about what a scam it was. There aren't any better options atm, I'm mining it right now too, but I am probably going to start cashing it out into BTC weekly, because UNGH.

Still, not complaining, my X3 is and has earned well for me (I'm holding 3x the ETN I was before I bought it), just that it's a little depressing that it mines nothing really worth it. Then again, I bought an A3, and Sia isn't exactly ETH, so...

Yes, I will be flipping them to something with potential. I unlocked 5 blocks so far with that UK pool, got nice bonuses for doing it.

ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

i like that Grin

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

You seem to think you are proving me wrong because a week ago you were making $29/day rather than $19-22/day, but that only makes the downward trend in earnings even worse... I shall refrain on commenting on what this says about your mental faculties.

Your a legend in YOUR own mind, math challenged maybe.. not my place to judge. Meanwhile I'll keep taking the 6.50 which is more than your doing no doubt.

You're comparing apples and oranges again, but even still it is not correct that the X3 out-earns a comparable costing GPU rig in all cases. I have a 4x RX 560 rig that does only bring in $2-$3/day depending on what I am mining (Ethash or CN-variants), but the GPUs also only cost $640 and it has been earning this amount - net of electricity, mind you - for several months now. Similarly, I have a 6x GTX 1060 rig that has been earning $7-$11/day mining ZEN (Equihash), so /more/ than your X3, and its GPUs cost $1560...

In fact, both rigs have already paid for themselves while the GPUs are still selling used on ebay for not much less than what I paid for them; in contrast, a cursory glance of the ebay listings for the X3 shows one with a BIN price of $850, and after DERO forks next week even that will appear to be a princely sum for a not-terribly-attractive doorstopper.

Finally, you are basically stuck with mining BCN now, which is pretty much the original shitcoin: it's been around for 6 years and the all time high price was less than 2 cents!

Earlier in this thread you said - more than once, actually - that you have, "all the time in the world," to ROI on your X3; that is looking more and more like a prophetic statement with each passing day. But you keep yelling, "WRONG!" if it makes you feel better; I won't judge.

ant958

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

You're comparing apples and oranges again, but even still it is not correct that the X3 out-earns a comparable costing GPU rig in all cases. I have a 4x RX 560 rig that does only bring in $2-$3/day depending on what I am mining (Ethash or CN-variants), but the GPUs also only cost $640 and it has been earning this amount - net of electricity, mind you - for several months now. Similarly, I have a 6x GTX 1060 rig that has been earning $7-$11/day mining ZEN (Equihash), so /more/ than your X3, and its GPUs cost $1560...

In fact, both rigs have already paid for themselves while the GPUs are still selling used on ebay for not much less than what I paid for them; in contrast, a cursory glance of the ebay listings for the X3 shows one with a BIN price of $850, and after DERO forks next week even that will appear to be a princely sum for a not-terribly-attractive doorstopper.

Finally, you are basically stuck with mining BCN now, which is pretty much the original shitcoin: it's been around for 6 years and the all time high price was less than 2 cents!

Earlier in this thread you said - more than once, actually - that you have, "all the time in the world," to ROI on your X3; that is looking more and more like a prophetic statement with each passing day. But you keep yelling, "WRONG!" if it makes you feel better; I won't judge.

Don't then, I see your still math challenged. Last week I still mined @ 29 a day. Now it's 6.50 OH WELL!! Thats life, meanwhile you make $2.00 while my electric meter runs backwards.  Not my fault you and rumplestillskin are sucking hind tit. Banked a lot of ETN too.
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Let it go. He'll never understand how gpu rigs work, he thinks they all make $2.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Let it go. He'll never understand how gpu rigs work, he thinks they all make $2.

Sadly, I think you are right, but sometimes the reply/explanation is not just for the person you are responding to, but for the others who might read the thread.

greyday

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Sadly, I think you are right, but sometimes the reply/explanation is not just for the person you are responding to, but for the others who might read the thread.

Not attacking him by saying that, all is good, but I've made several attempts to explain the pluses and minuses of rigs and how they work and he only seems to comprehend the minuses, so I just stopped trying on that specific point. Not a big deal.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

And...
People never learn with asic Smiley

Ex bitcoin asic.
Launch 1 Ths and then launch again 2 Ths, again launch 5 Ths and never stop to sell asic and got money from you Smiley

Let's learn about difficulty Smiley
greyday

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

And...
People never learn with asic Smiley

Ex bitcoin asic.
Launch 1 Ths and then launch again 2 Ths, again launch 5 Ths and never stop to sell asic and got money from you Smiley

Let's learn about difficulty Smiley

Most of those launches represent changes to existing tech and available parts, and/or different upfront costs. That is the pattern all tech takes, not just ASICs.
ant958

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

OTFLMAO, doing fine here, at least I'm not compelled to troll a forum about a device I don't use to list all the shortcomings as if no one knows already.

Says volumes about the troll.

I see numerous gpu rigs, they're on ebay as well. Some asking 6K.....good luck with that. LOL
Not a ton of $$$ being made with GPU either. Never was big money, unlike X3's.

Keep trolling, you'll catch on.......eventually. Meanwhile I mine using FREE ELECTRICITY! "let the sunshine".  OTFL
kellygeefx

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Don't then, I see your still math challenged. Last week I still mined @ 29 a day. Now it's 6.50 OH WELL!! Thats life, meanwhile you make $2.00 while my electric meter runs backwards.  Not my fault you and rumplestillskin are sucking hind tit. Banked a lot of ETN too.

You can mine Sumo coin, more returns and just make sure you dump the coins right away. Think the team is confused and dying soon. IMOO
loneminer23

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

Hi, I like to know why in the daily income is difference so much? Asicminervalue showing $5.77, but Cryptocompare showing $282.00 Huh

https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/bitmain/antminer-x3-220kh

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=220&HashingUnit=KH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=465&CostPerkWh=&MiningPoolFee=1
vmozara

Activity: 190
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

It is becasue Monero is not CN anymore, it is CN7 now, which can not be mined by X3.
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

didn't I tell you Smiley.  Pretty much no one else who owns an X3 seems to be posting a profitability results and ROI here.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

Gpu algos are also having constant issues with 51 attacks. Asics solves this issue bc nothing competes with asics. Gpu were never intended to be mining cards and if you GPU fanatics love mining so much you should switch over to fpga or asics since they are purposely built for it.

Otherwise it's like saying "hey I love racing and Toyota Corolla is the best car bc it can also do 40 mpg and go a little fast"
ant958

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Gpu algos are also having constant issues with 51 attacks. Asics solves this issue bc nothing competes with asics. Gpu were never intended to be mining cards and if you GPU fanatics love mining so much you should switch over to fpga or asics since they are purposely built for it.

Otherwise it's like saying "hey I love racing and Toyota Corolla is the best car bc it can also do 40 mpg and go a little fast"

Exactly!! But yet they troll over to this asic forum, speaks volumes of their motives. Frustration at its best! LOL @ them, legend's in their own mind.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

I'd love to use ASICs instead of GPUs; the problem I have isn't with the hardware, it's with how the manufacturers conduct business.

heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

with ASICs chances of a Network attack is higher.  Only decentralization can help reducing it.  What limits someone/somegroup to buy/rent lots of hashrate regardless of it being ASICs or GPU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: