Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:33:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18851 times)
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

GPU has hit a new all time low of 50 cents after electric.  Time to trade in your gpu for a metal detector and go look for some change.  More profitable than gpu mining.

It's still $1+ for a paltry RX570 that sells for $200-$220 and that too mining the top coins.

You can build a rig 6 or RX570 or 3x Vega + components for $1900 and still make $6+ now
Are you suggesting the X3 does more than $6 after electricity now?
ant958

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

GPU has hit a new all time low of 50 cents after electric.  Time to trade in your gpu for a metal detector and go look for some change.  More profitable than gpu mining.

Yup.  Looks like GPU is an official paperweight. Would be a terrible boat anchor. Rumple lol

Looks like mining is drying up.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

just wait retards, soon you x3 will be 1$/day, more and more asics are shipped, more and more coins fork away, more and more asics increase difficulty of the left coins & the left coins dont grow in price with the difficulty

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

just wait retards, soon you x3 will be 1$/day, more and more asics are shipped, more and more coins fork away, more and more asics increase difficulty of the left coins & the left coins dont grow in price with the difficulty

Soon it won't be profitable for anyone to mine unless you have a HUGE farm. 

ant958

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

Just like the gpu's holding doors open, useless as an anchor. Back to sucking hind tit.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:34:40 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 08:57:17 PM by lunobird

I'm enjoying mining monero XMC on antpool.  

I'm mining monero a little under  1 xmc per day.  Guess who is powering and gots the support of xmc.  Bitmain/antpool.  They got way more cash than the monero Dev's and will pay to make sure XMC wins

Guess what happens when monero v7 secret asics get invovled,  xmr is going to have to run away from the inevitable  and fork again and create 5 more confusing fork coins.  Guess what will happen.  XMC will Moon b/c its the original and its asic powered and doesn't need to deal with that forking drama.

The monero devs will eventually realize they need asics at some point. But guesss what XMC is already powered by asics and that leaves the monero devs in limbo for making a bad choice to fork every 6 months.  They dug their own graves.

My investment thesis is that we will have the "Jihan'ing"  event where XMC will overtake XMR and be worth $200 a coin.
heavyarms1912

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

I'm mining monero a little under  1 xmc per day.  Guess who is powering and gots the support of xmc.  Bitmain/antpool.  They got way more cash than the monero Dev's and will pay to make sure XMC wins

Guess what happens when monero v7 secret asics get invovled,  xmr is going to have to run away from the inevitable  and fork again and great 5 more confusing fork coins.  Guess what will happen.  XMC will Moon b/c its the original and its asic powered and doesn't need to deal with that forking drama.

The monero devs will eventually realize they need asics at some point. But guesss what XMC is already powered by asics and that leaves the monero devs in limbo for making a bad choice to fork every 6 months.  They dug their own graves.

So you're suggesting you're HODLing xmc?  Good for you.  
ant958

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:30 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:10:32 PM by ant958

Guess what happens when monero v7 secret asics get invovled,  xmr is going to have to run away from the inevitable  and fork again and create 5 more confusing fork coins.  Guess what will happen.  XMC will Moon b/c its the original and its asic powered and doesn't need to deal with that forking drama.

My investment thesis is that we will have the "Jihan'ing"  event where XMC will overtake XMR and be worth $200 a coin.

Think I'll give it a try, must I use bm/antpool? Can't seem to complete registration there(phone link won't work) Volume looks a bit thin there.
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

i think i agree with you, and why is sumocoin comeback to cryptonight from v7, i think they are realized and need more hash to stand and protect they chain keep alive, more miner more high diff and more on value.
aussie-revhead

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

Did any of you guys fork out for a batch one X3? Or even a batch 2, and made your money back?

I bought 2x batch 4, price seemed good enough to have a dabble, but even then these things will never pay themselves off unless one of my random coins really jumps in value.

I too was getting just under 1 XMC per machine so I have been messing with less known coins, maybe be worth something one day.

Wink

shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

i think i agree with you, and why is sumocoin comeback to cryptonight from v7, i think they are realized and need more hash to stand and protect they chain keep alive, more miner more high diff and more on value.

Sumokoin had a rouge dev who wanted to fork his own version so the other side decided to resort back to old algo to secure their coin version with the most hash, and squash any new version with the massive hash power of asics.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

Sumokoin had a rouge dev who wanted to fork his own version so the other side decided to resort back to old algo to secure their coin version with the most hash, and squash any new version with the massive hash power of asics.

Didn't know about all these dramas with Sumokoin. Too bad as well, i thought they were a great investment. Silly quarells and rogue developers like these are a really bad indicator of the coin/project's health. Just take a look at what happenend with BTCP. It used to have great potential until their devs split.

I would recommend staying away from mining "drama" coins even with your X3s. These coins lose value easily.
makerain

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

What an absolute TOOL you are... little jelous girl... just stfu I made RIO on X3 already ... are you jelous becuase you can only afford 2 GPU's .. arrr poor kid...

no fk off from this forum you jelous little girl.
makerain

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

I am mining NCP and SUM ATM.

Based on what Ive read above it looks like XMC maybe the best longterm... low porfits now though... which would probably mean its better to buy it...

What do you guys think is best longterm regardless of current profit/24hrs

XMC
NCP
XLC
SUMO ?

heavyarms1912

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Didn't know about all these dramas with Sumokoin. Too bad as well, i thought they were a great investment. Silly quarells and rogue developers like these are a really bad indicator of the coin/project's health. Just take a look at what happenend with BTCP. It used to have great potential until their devs split.

I would recommend staying away from mining "drama" coins even with your X3s. These coins lose value easily.

It wasn't a rogue dev.  There were quite a few stuff revolving around SUMO.  SUMO team hired fireice_uk for CN-heavy who exposed hidden premine coin unlock scheduled for near future.  Although claimed for transparency it looked like hijacking the coin.  End results.  Coin hardforked to to SUMO (orig) and RYO (new)
https://www.reddit.com/r/ryocurrency/comments/8nazgd/evidence_that_vu_knew_about_the_hidden_premine_on/
https://medium.com/sumokoin/all-truth-and-fud-on-sumokoin-project-7af6d1a03eb0
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

hey guys one quick question

how is your $2 per day doorstopper doing?
lol this thread used to be heavily followed and posted too, same as the D3 , A3 and B3

I think the silence you hear is the sound of doorstop status being reached

congrats geniuses, no one can outsmart bitmain , if they are selling you gear ot means its going

to be worthless in 3 months or less but like the say : the fewl and his money are soon parted 😂

Agree. Golden rule - if bitmain is selling a miner to the public, soon it will be worthless  Grin

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
ant958

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

What an absolute TOOL you are... little jelous girl... just stfu I made RIO on X3 already ... are you jelous becuase you can only afford 2 GPU's .. arrr poor kid...

no fk off from this forum you jelous little girl.

That's how they relieve their frustration from mining tiny money on GPU's. Go find the X3 board and post there... one tiny problem, the GPU's mostly make even less, and never did reach the heights of the X3.

They are also doorstop specials, but are poor heaters and take up 1/2 the doorway as a stop, not quite heavy enough for an anchor, thus they post here. OTFLMAO daily at GPU sucker's THAT TROLL.
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

11999 USD for Batch 1 LOL -- Shipping in May
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201803132107063379CD35Gxy064F

Hashing algorithm: CryptoNight

Power consumption: 550W

Hashrate: 220KH/s

These are the most conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.

Batch 2  - 7599 USD -- Shipping in June
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020180314213415366s4au3Xw306A4

Also got this e-mail

Dear subscriber,

We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer X3, a new Antminer model for mining cryptocurrencies based on the hashing algorithm CryptoNight.

The Antminer X3 delivers a minmum hashrate of 220KH/s while consuming 550W of total power.

To prevent hoarding by certain users or resellers and to ensure that more individual miners in different time zones around the world are able to order this new ASIC miner, we have made some changes:

There is a limit of one miner per user for all orders in the current (two) batches.
We will release both these batches with an equal stock thrice today: at 3PM, 6pm and 9PM (15 March, GMT+8).
Click below to learn the price or to order after the scheduled time of launch:

Regards,

The Bitmain team

Update:
~24 Hours later after Batch 1 and 2 sell out...

$3000 USD for Batch 3
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201803162234588810T73G76V05F6

$1900 USD for Batch 4
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201803162235598599JzqU03h0693

I hope in the near future i can purchase that..fingercross to that☺☺☺
thedino

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

All you haters can hate all you want. Usually the most hated things pump the hardest.
  I'm smiling mining away with my X3.  This machine is badass.  Uses very little energy and its not as loud, Quieter than an L3+ .  Start up is much quicker and quieter.  Only has a single Fan.

Perfect for the home miner since it uses the least amount of energy 500 watts.  The single fan spins at 4500 rpms at default and the chip temps is 55c .  This chip runs very cool. 
Testing was done in 66 degree ambient outside weather.  Curious to see how it performs in the summer time.

Im getting 233 khash/sec

I'm currently Mining XMC on bitmain antpool . Until I find a better coin.  But as of now I will join the bitmain army and dig away.
ant958

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

All you haters can hate all you want. Usually the most hated things pump the hardest.
  I'm smiling mining away with my X3.  This machine is badass.  Uses very little energy and its not as loud, Quieter than an L3+ .  Start up is much quicker and quieter.  Only has a single Fan.

Perfect for the home miner since it uses the least amount of energy 500 watts.  The single fan spins at 4500 rpms at default and the chip temps is 55c .  This chip runs very cool.  
Testing was done in 66 degree ambient outside weather.  Curious to see how it performs in the summer time.

Im getting 233 khash/sec

I'm currently Mining XMC on bitmain antpool . Until I find a better coin.  But as of now I will join the bitmain army and dig away.

I overclocked mine to 462 mhz so my hash is 270.

I wanted to try XMC, but when I register I'm unable to verify phone...thus can't mine. Doing bytecoin now. How did you setup xmc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: