Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18851 times)
aussie-revhead

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

Hey boys, is it normal for your miner to show found blocks yet your pool doesn't report any (or pay you for any)?

It doesn't seem right and I feel like I'm getting ripped off .... since I'm currently PPLNS, would solo be any better or same issue?

Any help would be great.

Smiley
ant958

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Hey boys, is it normal for your miner to show found blocks yet your pool doesn't report any (or pay you for any)?

It doesn't seem right and I feel like I'm getting ripped off .... since I'm currently PPLNS, would solo be any better or same issue?

Any help would be great.

Smiley

I would question that too. I use fairhash and they are actually where I see my found blocks, then look to my miner and yes they do give me more for those blocks.
aussie-revhead

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

What do you earn on fairhash per X3?

Smiley
ant958

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

What do you earn on fairhash per X3?

Smiley

I stopped mining on 8-29. I believe at that time it was about $6.00 a day with ETN selling for .006.

I will start up again when the electric costs approach 1/4 or less of what my daily mining earnings amount to.
ant958

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

Just saw the price of ETN is .0234   WTF happened??

It was only .015 when I started to mine right after they UNFORKED.

Shoots that doorstop theory to hell. Although that was dead already when they went back to cryptonight!
aussie-revhead

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

Do any of you guys solo mine ETN?

Huh
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

Shoots that doorstop theory to hell. Although that was dead already when they went back to cryptonight!

Lmao. A little pump on a 200 mil market cap coin and you get all excited?  This is just a walk in the park for traders. Prolly just one small group for such a little pump.  Trying to sucker more in I see. Markets are something I’m seeing as a huge circle jerk. Which rich bratty kid gonna make it out on top.  Bs pump stories and fake news to manipulate minds.  I’m wondering when ole trump will go after that fake news lmao. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again what a shit show.   Roll Eyes. Capitalism is for the crazy. All this nonsense just to make a buck. Sure seems like a lot of hoops to jump through. Anyway one can only beat a dead horse for so long

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Lmao. A little pump on a 200 mil market cap coin and you get all excited?  This is just a walk in the park for traders. Prolly just one small group for such a little pump.  Trying to sucker more in I see. Markets are something I’m seeing as a huge circle jerk. Which rich bratty kid gonna make it out on top.  Bs pump stories and fake news to manipulate minds.  I’m wondering when ole trump will go after that fake news lmao. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again what a shit show.   Roll Eyes. Capitalism is for the crazy. All this nonsense just to make a buck. Sure seems like a lot of hoops to jump through. Anyway one can only beat a dead horse for so long

BR

money begets more money its the age old adage, they pump coins cuz they already have millions, probably didn’t even cost a million to move ETN
SnowFT

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

is this miner compatible with nicehash?
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

No.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

No unfortunately no
ant958

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

What is the best coin to mine with this algo? Or is a generic pool the best option?

ETN is about $6.00 a day right now. Look for a coin with high enough volume that you can one day trade.

Bitsoldi is better

Better price per coin = check price https://crytrex.com/?currency=27#global_stats
Better earning per day with an x3 = 500 coin per day

It is a new coin it needs a few exchange to get more volume

The dev working on a second hand exchange website who will only use bitsoldi

The coin will be at 0.1 Bitcoin in few years this is new just check per your own Smiley

Never heard of it. 95% of new coins are now or will become worthless. If there's no decent market, I wouldn't consider mining it. ETN has over 2MM registered users. Shit coins can't compare.

Yes they touted 2mm users right after launch.  It’s the same group that jumps on every coin. Lol. Crypto isn’t going main stream.  The stream it’s on it all but a trickle.  Maybe that annoying sink that keeps you up at night drip drip drip.  Etn is total bs.  They sold their coin as a cell phone mineable coin then loved the fact that asic was coming.  Let the unsuspecting ruin their cell phones for WHAT.  This is becoming such a fucking joke.  I hope someon in this field stops fucking around and actually produces something.  I hope you don’t let this all go Down in a ball of flames.  One unintended consequence will be that people look harder at their money and investments.  Consumers are wising up.  This planned obsolescence thing most tech factories have going on will stop.  Lithium already feeling the heat. Or should I say thermal event.  Hahah. Anyway better get ahead of the curve before us consumers show you the way!

OTFLMF'NAO!! Funniest thing I seen in years. "Ruin a cell phone"Huh? Still on the floor! It's not even real mining on a cell.

I knew this place was good for a F'n laugh!
ant958

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

No.

Did you overclock the x3? I'm at 481 now 6 errors, and average rate is 280 kh/s.

Just fired it back up yesterday @ 5pm
Crippt

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Hi guys and first of all sorry for my bad English. Well, I'm interested on an antminer X3, but, as I've had read the new ones can't be overclocked. Any notice about any firmware that allows overclock the x3 (as the first ones can) please?

Thanks!!
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

What is the best coin to mine with this algo? Or is a generic pool the best option?

ETN is about $6.00 a day right now. Look for a coin with high enough volume that you can one day trade.

Bitsoldi is better

Better price per coin = check price https://crytrex.com/?currency=27#global_stats
Better earning per day with an x3 = 500 coin per day

It is a new coin it needs a few exchange to get more volume

The dev working on a second hand exchange website who will only use bitsoldi

The coin will be at 0.1 Bitcoin in few years this is new just check per your own Smiley

Never heard of it. 95% of new coins are now or will become worthless. If there's no decent market, I wouldn't consider mining it. ETN has over 2MM registered users. Shit coins can't compare.

Yes they touted 2mm users right after launch.  It’s the same group that jumps on every coin. Lol. Crypto isn’t going main stream.  The stream it’s on it all but a trickle.  Maybe that annoying sink that keeps you up at night drip drip drip.  Etn is total bs.  They sold their coin as a cell phone mineable coin then loved the fact that asic was coming.  Let the unsuspecting ruin their cell phones for WHAT.  This is becoming such a fucking joke.  I hope someon in this field stops fucking around and actually produces something.  I hope you don’t let this all go Down in a ball of flames.  One unintended consequence will be that people look harder at their money and investments.  Consumers are wising up.  This planned obsolescence thing most tech factories have going on will stop.  Lithium already feeling the heat. Or should I say thermal event.  Hahah. Anyway better get ahead of the curve before us consumers show you the way!

OTFLMF'NAO!! Funniest thing I seen in years. "Ruin a cell phone"Huh? Still on the floor! It's not even real mining on a cell.

I knew this place was good for a F'n laugh!

Ok your right. I fucked up there and didn’t do my research. But what I found  is basically interest earned on having a wallet. It def taxes your phone just not in the way one would think. I stand corrected. https://www.google.com/amp/s/electroneum101.com/how-to-mine-electroneum-with-a-mobile-phone/amp/

BR

Edit. If it’s not mining. What exactly is it doing that it requires 10% of my battery in a day. And what possible info does it need to be sending constantly. Seems fishy to me.

“The miner has used 10% of battery power since last being charged.” Per the article.  So yes it’s taxing my phone for nothing really if it isn’t verifying transactions of any kind. Seems pointless

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Devasasmita

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

I want to ask about this, is it working or not, please help
https://imgur.com/4cUhi4s
TakashiTW

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

I want to ask about this, is it working or not, please help
https://imgur.com/4cUhi4s

It is not recommend mined with CPU... (only 15 H/s)
You should get an ASIC.
aejontargaryen

Activity: 414
Merit: 8

🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

Edit. If it’s not mining. What exactly is it doing that it requires 10% of my battery in a day. And what possible info does it need to be sending constantly. Seems fishy to me.

“The miner has used 10% of battery power since last being charged.” Per the article.  So yes it’s taxing my phone for nothing really if it isn’t verifying transactions of any kind. Seems pointless

Its not mining anything. Its just an airdrop. The corporate way of mining. Kinda like the fake etherdragonglass app saying you are mining blocks by playing a video game.

The original DRGL Dragonglass is a true pow mining blockchain. ASIC's welcome.
paulodaltro

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Hello, I'm new here. What is the best coin to mine with this X3?
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

None, it's useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: