Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:13:32 PM

I mean they can technically still be very profitable even buying KNC's at a high volume for lower prices, it's just their lying about their identities which might not be in malice intent, it's just they are too incompetent and untrustworthy to trust them with the project moving forward.

Unless they post pictures, and disclose everything about the projects current state ect., hence I think it's best investors collected what is remaining and what was never spent, instead of wasting it all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:16:43 PM

alberto fucks over the bitcoin community 2 times?!?! i think he's borderline insane and thinks he can do everything with impunity.
don't worry his buddies fabrizio and alessia will rot in jail with him as well.

ok
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:17:52 PM

I mean they can technically still be very profitable even buying KNC's at a high volume for lower prices, it's just their lying about their identities which might not be in malice intent, it's just they are too incompetent and untrustworthy to trust them with the project moving forward.

Unless they post pictures, and disclose everything about the projects current state ect., hence I think it's best investors collected what is remaining and what was never spent, instead of wasting it all.

Without any evidence (photos etc) of the devices and without an accounting of the funds, and with proof they've lied to us about who they are, it's time to put an end to this.  

As far as I can see, that's going to involve the authorities, unless someone has a better idea.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:22:51 PM

alberto fucks over the bitcoin community 2 times?!?!

Nope.
At least 3  4 times:

Kronos.io (4000 BTC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0#post_toc_49

Bitscalper (1000 BTC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0#post_bitscalper_scam

Bitdaytrade (9000 BTC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93445.0

And labcoin, 7000 BTC

But some will still argue he is no scammer, he is just "incompetent".
JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:48:36 PM

Without any evidence (photos etc) of the devices and without an accounting of the funds, and with proof they've lied to us about who they are, it's time to put an end to this.  

As far as I can see, that's going to involve the authorities, unless someone has a better idea.

people already have
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 06:02:59 PM

I am taking over the ritual of posting BitchCycle's Daily Action Item Checklist, since he broke his promise to do it himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305686.0

It's been 30 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately,

none of Sam's action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.

Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
    Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
    Change pool to Eligius
    Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP

Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
    Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
    Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
    Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP

Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

- COMPLETED

Suggested additional items from the community

Meet with a shareholder in person in Shenzhen / Hong Kong. Lunch/coffee/tea meeting etc.  Merv77 has indicated that he will be in town and available Oct 23 - Nov 11. An in person meeting with a third party could soothe a lot of anxieties.
    Provide a full accounting for all money spent so far.  A spreadsheet showing expenses and dates would be ideal.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bitcycle

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:06:32 PM

Thanks!

I see you haven't figured out I'm still hitting the same points over and over.  I understand, it's not in the same format so it's a challenge to follow along.

Still, it's useful to have the list for those who can't keep up otherwise!

I am taking over the ritual of posting BitchCycle's Daily Action Item Checklist, since he broke his promise to do it himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305686.0

It's been 30 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately,

none of Sam's action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.

Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
    Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
    Change pool to Eligius
    Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP

Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
    Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
    Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
    Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP

Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

- COMPLETED

Suggested additional items from the community

Meet with a shareholder in person in Shenzhen / Hong Kong. Lunch/coffee/tea meeting etc.  Merv77 has indicated that he will be in town and available Oct 23 - Nov 11. An in person meeting with a third party could soothe a lot of anxieties.
    Provide a full accounting for all money spent so far.  A spreadsheet showing expenses and dates would be ideal.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 06:50:16 PM

Thanks!

I see you haven't figured out I'm still hitting the same points over and over.  I understand, it's not in the same format so it's a challenge to follow along.

Still, it's useful to have the list for those who can't keep up otherwise!

You still haven't figured out that LabScam is a scam?  How adorable!

It's good to know such innocent naivete still exists.  As PT Barnum said, "there's one [sucker] born every minute!"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:59:01 PM

welp its .0001 now  Grin

RIP
Bitcycle

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:05:33 PM

welp its .0001 now  Grin

RIP

Sammy, buddy.  Y U NO BUY CHEAP SHARES?

Could be Sammy knows there's nothing more coming.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:40:20 PM

You still haven't figured out that LabScam is a scam?  How adorable!

It's good to know such innocent naivete still exists.  As PT Barnum said, "there's one [sucker] born every minute!"

Where is the evidence labcoin is a scam again? A bunch of trolls and their conspiracy theories don't count. Someone please tell me why a "scammer" would accumulate 7200 btc and instead of taking that money and running, proceed to spend half of it on mining hardware, and pay dividends accordingly. I am not understanding where the scamming part comes in to play. Sure they may be a shitty company, with mega shitty PR, and a shitload of problems within the company but this is far from a scam.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:03:06 PM

Where is the evidence labcoin is a scam again? A bunch of trolls and their conspiracy theories don't count.

Here is the evidence:

welp its .0001 now  Grin

RIP

The invisible hand of the market, using more information than available to any one singular entity, has decided LabScam is a worthless scam.

The only reason it isn't zero is because of greedy, credulous, starry-eyed True BelieversTM.  Like you, for example.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:17:38 PM

Where is the evidence labcoin is a scam again? A bunch of trolls and their conspiracy theories don't count.

Here is the evidence:

welp its .0001 now  Grin

RIP

The invisible hand of the market, using more information than available to any one singular entity, has decided LabScam is a worthless scam.

The only reason it isn't zero is because of greedy, credulous, starry-eyed True BelieversTM.  Like you, for example.   Wink

supposedly they still have half the btc.. if they aren't trying to embezzle as i type. well, still waiting for a magic update

ok
jinyoubei

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:40:22 PM

Why doesn't Sam just take the coin and run?

Looks like the only person doesn't think labcoin is a scam is Sam himself?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:43:24 PM

Looks like the only person doesn't think labcoin is a scam is Sam himself?

because its a SCAM!!!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:44:32 PM

Here is the evidence:

welp its .0001 now  Grin

RIP

I haven't been a shareholder since September 21.  
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:45:54 PM

Because not doing so gives (some) people reason to believe he is legit and its an honest failure rather than a scam. In almost all previous scams he acted similarly, paying back some coins for some time and pretending he was really trying very hard to make good on his debt/promise. In the case of bitdaytrade it pretty much took a year before people gave up.

If he actually runs, he has no excuses left and everyone with a vested interest will be contacting police/sec/sfc/hired guns.
jinyoubei

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:47:59 PM

Because not doing so gives (some) people reason to believe he is legit and its an honest failure rather than a scam. In almost all previous scams he acted similarly, paying back some coins for some time and pretending he was really trying very hard to make good on his debt/promise. In the case of bitdaytrade it pretty much took a year before people gave up.

If he actually runs, he has no excuses left and everyone with a vested interest will be contacting police/sec/sfc/hired guns.

Nice explanation, thanks Smiley
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:08:37 PM

+1     
Bitcycle

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:14:21 PM

Here is the evidence:

welp its .0001 now  Grin

RIP

supposedly they still have half the btc.. if they aren't trying to embezzle as i type. well, still waiting for a magic update

Keep in mind that not 1 btc in expenses has been accounted for.  Should 'Sam' decide to attempt to refund his way out this mess, he has to refund or account for every bit of it.

"Sorry guyz, I spent 4000 btc here's 3000 back" isn't going to be good enough.  We'll need to see that the 4000 was legitimately spent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: