Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:36:46 PM

We are now hashing on eligius.st at 3 Terahash/s, more hardware is being prepared as we speak.

A month later and you have a whole extra Terahash. Sometimes.  Currently just under 3.8 TH.

This is looking like yet another failure for you, Sammy.  Time to give up.

CS should just delist the stock now.  Sammy withholding the dividends has driven the price so low that the volume in the last 24 hours is less than 1 btc total.  The commissions off that for CS aren't worth the risk of listing a company that continues to violate its shareholder contract.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:13:16 PM

I said this a long time ago and no one listened.

Everyone involved in the scam will cry and shout they were scammed/used/underpaid/etc...

I forget who, but remember that jerk complaining he only got paid 10 btc? And everyone soaked it up, what about theswede that plays a sob story about how he is still invested.

Theswede has a lot of bitcoin from other investments and is an early adopter, theswede also used his "reputation" and marketing speak to get people to fork over 7,000 bitcoin. I think theswede should pay out all of his bitcoin to the shareholders, even if he can only cover 10%. it is something.

Look how stupid everyone here looks, you have all these people to target and you let them funnel you into looking for one single person.

Everyone involved in Labcoin is involved in the scam, and they are "sob story"ing their way out of handing over cash. They must go bankrupt giving everything they own back to shareholders. Some of these scammers own business, that business must now be liquefied to pay back Labcoin shareholder debts. Theswede must now get out his cold wallets and pay back, even if he has not made anything from Labcoin he enabled the scam.

I am no longer invested but I get frustrated reading how yet again another scammer has told you to look down another dark alleyway.

Remember: Everyone involved is going to cry and shout and misdirect.

I doubt anyone here will actually pull through and theswede and the rest are going to get away with it. No way the scammers are going to pay. Scammers to smart obviously. Now Labcoin shareholders, prove me wrong!

*lol* Everyone that worked for a scammer has to lose everything too. Didnt you work for the scammer too by funding him? Man, im happy that you arent the judge.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Bitcycle

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:55:19 PM

Weird how Sam stopped paying dividends about the same time someone connected him to Alberto with evidence.

Interesting timing.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:04:45 AM

Weird how Sam stopped paying dividends about the same time someone connected him to Alberto with evidence.

Interesting timing.

Yes. At this point it is safe to say that Sam is non-existent. From hence forth let us discuss Labcoin under the title of its proper owners: Fabrizio and Alberto. The veil has been lifted.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:18:53 AM

Interesting timing.

Yes. At this point it is safe to say that Sam is non-existent. From hence forth let us discuss Labcoin under the title of its proper owners: Fabrizio and Alberto. The veil has been lifted.

+1
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:25:41 AM

Interesting timing.

+1

Sam = Alberto. There is no Sam. It's just Alberto so let's just use his real name. Alberto Armandi.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:42:41 AM

Yaknow having investigated this company further it seems very likely that they are NOT using KNC miners.

firstly looking at how un-reliable the mining has become (hash rate going up and down like a yoyo) this seems far more shaky than off the shelf miners...
my BFL rig has a variance of only 10% and I haven't found ANY complaints about the reliability of KNC miners on the forums in my initial investigation.

Reading through the entire translated conversation with Delaria (it was in Italian). it seems entirely likely that after first purchasing their initial AVALON unit they decided to buy a whole bunch 10,000-20,000 of AVALON chips (The Avalon factory is based in Shenzen) and mount them onto open source boards like Klondike using cheap outsourced labour.

this could explain why the Mining is so unreliable, and how they managed to get their hands on ASIC chips when everyone knew they had a failed ASIC design.

this means that on the downside... this company is still grossly incompetent and likely fraudulent.

but on the upside..

they still have more TH to deploy if they can resolve the heat issues.

even though this company may ultimately be torn down by authorities for multiple breaches of contract and outright lying to their investors.. I'm betting that some people when they see the hash rate go up again will buy back in regardless of the risks.

Of course I have no way of knowing for 100% sure what will happen next. I'm just putting this theory down for the record.. so I can brag later LOLZ.

just my 2c as usual.

PS I also found out that Alessia Tatti is back in Italy and has a new boyfriend/husband.. so it is entirely possible that Alberto faked the whole thing to get back at her for leaving him (or that she left Shenzhen when she realized it was all going to go to shit)

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:34:07 AM

Alessia, Alberto, and Fabrizio all need to be named on the complaint they all need to be questioned, not just fabrizio.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:35:32 AM

selling at .000008, No words can describe the stupidity of losing 99% of your money. I will get 1% back, much better to hold out incase you get lucky and Labcoin refunds BTC actually brings in hashrate, selling at those rates is a guaranteed loss.
WillBit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:16:26 AM

Labcoin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JJkMD1hE4
Bitcycle

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:20:08 AM

selling at .000008, No words can describe the stupidity of losing 99% of your money. I will get 1% back, much better to hold out incase you get lucky and Labcoin refunds BTC actually brings in hashrate, selling at those rates is a guaranteed loss.

I know what you're saying, but the odds are we're all going to see 100% loss.

"Sam" has shown no signs of competence. He's *lost* hashrate in the last week. If he's Alberto, he has a track record of failure, over and over.

He takes the hashing down for hours tonight and comes back with *less* hashing.

He doesn't pay dividends at all now. He provides no proof of anything.

He's said directly that he does not intend to refund any money.  

He plans to run this operation until it dies.

I see no signs he knows what he's doing, only indications that he's in well over his head.

I can't blame people for selling, even at 99% loss.   "Sam" gives them little choice.

He simply cannot deliver.
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:41:56 PM

Alberto shit
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:27:45 PM

Where are my dividends?

Where are these losers located?

Italy? I'm buying a ticket and heading there with a baseball bat.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:17:55 PM

Where are my dividends?

if you do so please do yourself a favor and not announce that on the internet.

ok
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:25:47 AM

Where are my dividends?

if you do so please do yourself a favor and not announce that on the internet.

Bitcycle

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 04:17:02 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 04:55:50 AM by Bitcycle

The labcoin.com website is down.

Hashing is completely down. When it was up, it was at 3.5 TH, a mere third of the 10 TH "Sam" claimed was stable.

No dividends paid in over 14 days, putting Labcoin in direct violation of its shareholder contract.

Status on CryptoShares is "Grey", the first stage in the process of delisting.

"Sam" has not posted since October 26.  Not one word.

Present value of unaccounted funds - $3.1 million.

At what point is it over?

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:03:29 AM

The labcoin.com website is down.

Hashing is completely down. When it was up, it was at 3.5 TH, a mere third of the 10 TH "Sam" claimed was stable.

No dividends paid in over 14 days, putting Labcoin in direct violation of its shareholder contract.

Status on CryptoShares is "Grey", the first stage in the process of delisting.

"Sam" has not posted since October 26.  Not one word.

Present value of unaccounted funds - $3.1 million.

At what point is it over?

When justice is done. Meaning that a labcoin 2.0 can't be right around the corner for Fabrizio, Armando, et al.

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:16:05 AM

Is this true:

http://imgur.com/rbnK68T

Did The Swede get 950 BTC for being involved with this scam?
CHAO

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:53:46 AM

SAMUEL NOI
AIDE TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS at GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
Ghana Banking
Join LinkedIn and access SAMUEL NOI’s full profile. It's free!

As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

See who you and SAMUEL NOI know in common
Get introduced to SAMUEL NOI
Contact SAMUEL NOI directly
View SAMUEL's full profile
SAMUEL NOI's Overview

Current
AIDE TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS at GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
Fund Promoter at Sirius Capital Ltd
Past
Public Relations Intern at GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
Assisting Officer at Ghana Standards Authority (PR Department)
Education
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
University of Professional Studies
Connections
96 connections
SAMUEL NOI's Summary

I STUDIED BANKING AND FINANCE AS MY FIRST DEGREE AT UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (UPSA) , CURRENTLY I AM PURSUING ANOTHER FIRST DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION STUDIES AT GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM (GIJ) AND I HOPE TO BLEND BOTH FIELDS,LOOKING AT THE CURRENT CHALLENGES IN THE FIELD OF BUSINESS REGARDING A VERY STRONG COMMUNICATION APPROACH TO SO MANY ISSUES,I HOPE TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT WITH THIS EAGERNESS TO ACQUIRE ANOTHER KNOWLEDGE IN A DIFFERENT FIELD. I AM ALWAYS OPENED TO LEARNING NEW THINGS.

SAMUEL NOI's Experience

AIDE TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
October 2013 – Present (2 months) Ghana

Fund Promoter
Sirius Capital Ltd
April 2013 – Present (8 months)

Public Relations Intern
GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
June 2013 – July 2013 (2 months) Okonglo, Off Madina-Legon Road

I was stationed at the testing division of the organization where items that were being brought in for testing were received by us and the necessary documentation done to facilitate the process. I was also charged to direct clients to the appropriate place when ever there is any complaint. I was also in charge of calling the laboratory technicians to come for the samples that were brought in for testing.In that regard, i prepared the contract form which is known as the folder. I was in charge of dispatching reports of clients when ever they come in for them.
Assisting Officer
Ghana Standards Authority (PR Department)
June 2013 – July 2013 (2 months)

SAMUEL NOI's Skills & Expertise

Analysis  Strategic Planning  Microsoft Office
SAMUEL NOI's Education

GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
Public Relattions
2010 – 2014 (expected)

University of Professional Studies
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Banking and Finance
2008 – 2012

SAMUEL NOI's Additional Information

Interests:
Reading,Farming
Groups and Associations:

AIESEC Alumni Global

Africa - All Things Business

Oil and Gas People

PR Professionals
Contact SAMUEL for:

SAMUEL NOI's http://gh.linkedin.com/pub/samuel-noi/55/11/b72?trk=pub-pbmap
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:06:27 AM

there is another living in the Bronx.... no evidence that that is the right guy nor that our Sam Noi actually exists.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: