Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:57:17 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 11:16:17 PM by superduh

reposted as noone seemed to reply or breezed over

alberto bought something from this person 4 months ago
also, this seller http://www.ebay.com/usr/daudino1872 sold something to the same account a few months back. if you contact him maybe he'll confirm if it was "alberto" who bought something from him

ok
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sveetsnelda

Activity: 642

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:06:53 PM

Did anyone notice that the ebay user's name changed?

14u2rp4AqFtN5jkwK944nn741FnfF714m7
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:19:57 PM

Did anyone notice that the ebay user's name changed?

so... surprise surprise, Alberto reads this forums! The nice thing is you don't even have to be logged in since it's a PUBLIC forum....

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:53:13 PM

reposted as noone seemed to reply or breezed over

alberto bought something from this person 4 months ago
also, this seller http://www.ebay.com/usr/daudino1872 sold something to the same account a few months back. if you contact him maybe he'll confirm if it was "alberto" who bought something from him

Alright I messaged him, others should as well so he knows this is real. I think if we can get his name from that seller and connect it to that ebay sale it will serve as great evidence.

It's always one dumb, small mistake criminals make that bring them down. Can't believe AA was so stupid.
Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:40:52 AM

we need to asked the police to freeze his Bank account as soon as possiable.

yes because police just arrest people off the street and freeze their bank accounts when someone from the public asks them to...  *sarcasm*

This is why many places won't let Americans use their financial services...

American Investor -> Mail & Wire Fraud Act -> FBI -> Interpol -> Arrested -> Extradited to USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_fraud

kingfzero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:55:44 AM

we can also lawsuit BTC-TC
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:25:47 AM

Yes, if you have plenty of money to spend on lawyers. You could also sue those who sold stocks to you if you are not IPO buyers, but be prepared to be sued by others if you also sold some shares. Smiley Just joking, no offend intended.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:28:27 AM

Yes, if you have plenty of money to spend on lawyers.  

I'm not supportive of this. #1, BTC-TC doesn't have a ton of assets. #2, it won't get you anywhere - what are you going to sue the now defunct exchange for? They clearly state that nothing is verified, so it would be hard to hold them in breach of contract.

I'm not supportive of this lashing out at everyone mentality - let's just target Fabrizio, Sam, etc - only those directly associated with i-Tec/LC.

BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:33:52 AM

I'm not supportive of this. #1, BTC-TC doesn't have a ton of assets. #2, it won't get you anywhere - what are you going to sue the now defunct exchange for? They clearly state that nothing is verified, so it would be hard to hold them in breach of contract.

I'm not supportive of this lashing out at everyone mentality - let's just target Fabrizio, Sam, etc - only those directly associated with i-Tec/LC.
I was just joking. I mean that was just waste of lawyer fees and energy, and as you said Btct never guarantees the issuers are verified. I think currently we have to find out who owns the IPO money, and find him.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:40:05 AM

I was just joking. I mean that was just waste of lawyer fees and energy, and as you said Btct never guarantees the issuers are verified. I think currently we have to find out who owns the IPO money, and find him.

NP - my comment was more directed at the OP's desire to lawsuit BTC-TC.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:40:38 AM

the perpetrators of this massive "pump-n-dump" scheme must read this thread and laugh their cherries off!
i know it's "3x a fool" but what is it called when you get robbed 4x?
ferskvare

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:47:24 PM

Well, the auction absolutely should have been shared with the general shareholder community.

While not quite a certain thing, the auction does offer strong circumstantial evidence that Alberto never had working Labcoin chips.  That's crucial information to shareholders.  

Some have been holding out hope that Alberto was making a genuine effort and may return with hashing later.  The auction indicates that's very, very unlikely.  

Everyone has a right to know that, while shares are still able to be traded.

You're right.  I was talking to anyone who contacted the seller on Ebay, which caused the de-listing, which screwed our effort to capitalize on the opportunity to see justice within our lifetime.

This could have been a slam dunk 100% guaranteed fraud arrest within the week.

In what universe would this have been a slam dunk fraud arrest? An italian dude selling from italy, and you would have who exactly arrest him, on what grounds? Your amazing trail of evidence is where? Some of you nimwits have been watching way too much american TV.

I would have bought them on COD arrangement and busted him selling property which wasn't authorized by share holders. I'm sure police would be interested and bring him in for questioning and at least they have something on him.  

But the ship has sailed now.  and realistically it would never have work if we keep discussing these findings here.  Shit it's like some here are watching his back.    
Again, how would you prove that the merchandise had anything to do with Labcoin at all?
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:56:30 PM

American Investor -> Mail & Wire Fraud Act -> FBI -> Interpol -> Arrested -> Extradited to USA.

that's why 2600+ bitcoins went to a blockchain.info web wallet seemingly accessed from Ghana and the Bitcoin Mining Address seems to have sent all its dividend payouts from Ghana too...
you can check the Labcoin Mining address here... https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm?offset=0&filter=0

unless blockchain.info is dead wrong or they have their primary wallet server in ghana then that could be where up to half our money is.

African scams = No FBI => No Interpol => No Arrests => No extradition.

we could honey pot trap the guy into going to a third country in europe or north america with the lure of being on TV as part of a documentary.. that seems to work well with African pirates lolz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460451/Somali-pirate-kingpin-Mohamed-Abdi-Hassan-arrested-Belgium-Hollywood-style-sting.html

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:57:49 PM

Well, the auction absolutely should have been shared with the general shareholder community.

While not quite a certain thing, the auction does offer strong circumstantial evidence that Alberto never had working Labcoin chips.  That's crucial information to shareholders.  

Some have been holding out hope that Alberto was making a genuine effort and may return with hashing later.  The auction indicates that's very, very unlikely.  

Everyone has a right to know that, while shares are still able to be traded.

You're right.  I was talking to anyone who contacted the seller on Ebay, which caused the de-listing, which screwed our effort to capitalize on the opportunity to see justice within our lifetime.

This could have been a slam dunk 100% guaranteed fraud arrest within the week.

In what universe would this have been a slam dunk fraud arrest? An italian dude selling from italy, and you would have who exactly arrest him, on what grounds? Your amazing trail of evidence is where? Some of you nimwits have been watching way too much american TV.

I would have bought them on COD arrangement and busted him selling property which wasn't authorized by share holders. I'm sure police would be interested and bring him in for questioning and at least they have something on him.  

But the ship has sailed now.  and realistically it would never have work if we keep discussing these findings here.  Shit it's like some here are watching his back.    
Again, how would you prove that the merchandise had anything to do with Labcoin at all?
If it's indeed Fabrizio Tatti, then it's very very simple. I wouldn't have to prove a thing as that's the job for the police... to investigate.
chaostheorist

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:00:35 PM

How is it everyone keeps wanting to press charges and Sam lives in HK but no one has even tried to go find him? Wouldn't that be the first logical step? I'm sure with the amount of investors that are in LC that there has to be at least one person who lives in HK that could go there with a camera and confront the guy. The same goes with someone that lives in Italy and going to confront FT. Everyone on here likes to put peoples addresses of Sam and FT but no one has the balls to actually go do something. I would if I lived in either of these countries or was going to travel to them anytime soon.

I guess what I'm really saying is quit with the internet witch hunt and actually go find the guys to see if its really them running the show. Also if you confronted them with a camera and asked the important questions it would essentially force them to answer them and if not add the video to the evidence collection for the person who's collecting it all.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:39:07 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 06:10:10 PM by merv77

address, what address? who's got their addresses?
Who is Sam? Does he exist?

edit. meant as sarcasm.. and if there was an address I'm pretty sure they would have their legs broken not once, but a few hundred times by now
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:40:58 PM

it's obvious but i'll just repeat what's already known. there is NO sam noi, no such person ever existed.

ok
Fishbones

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:13:27 PM

address, what address? who's got their addresses?
Who is Sam? Does he exist?

edit. meant as sarcasm.. and if there was an address I'm pretty sure they would have their legs broken not once, but a few hundred times by now

Addresses are public and have been posted all over these threads.

Here is an example from a previous involvement in a scam. Lots of info there. Strange why this guy is not in jail yet. Kneecaps also seem to still be working fine.  Undecided
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:42:32 PM

that's why 2600+ bitcoins went to a blockchain.info web wallet seemingly accessed from Ghana and the Bitcoin Mining Address seems to have sent all its dividend payouts from Ghana too...
you can check the Labcoin Mining address here... https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm?offset=0&filter=0

unless blockchain.info is dead wrong or they have their primary wallet server in ghana then that could be where up to half our money is.

we could honey pot trap the guy into going to a third country in europe or north america with the lure of being on TV as part of a documentary.. that seems to work well with African pirates lolz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460451/Somali-pirate-kingpin-Mohamed-Abdi-Hassan-arrested-Belgium-Hollywood-style-sting.html

African scams = Corrupt Policemen and militia... i wouldnt bet my life on hiding in such country as a scammer.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:58:14 PM

African scams = Corrupt Policemen and militia... i wouldnt bet my life on hiding in such country as a scammer.

Ghana, Samuel Noi
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/samuel-noi/55/11/b72

fake, an attempt to create further confusion.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: