Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96707 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:48:14 PM

all the BTC from the wallet was removed

https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 10:35:09 PM

How's the mixing of our money going, Sammy? 

Open theft is something new for you, isn't it? 

You've been able to hide behind your staggering incompetence in the past, but that's not going to work now that you just stole money in front of everyone's eyes.

Thanks for that, now everyone knows *exactly* what sort of thief you are.

It's not "theft" when you  willingly  give LabScam Sam your money BECAUSE GREED AND AMAZING COMPANY AND #REASONS.

What about your own "staggering incompetence?"  Care to address how you managed to cluelessly ignore the hundreds of posts warning you constantly for months?

Because you are so emotional, you can't simply accept your loss and move on.  You have to continue your BitchCycle, even though you know it will accomplish nothing.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
E.Sam

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 10:38:53 PM

Strange how iCEBREAKER keeps on posting "This user is currently ignored."
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:39:36 PM

You've been able to hide behind your staggering incompetence in the past, but that's not going to work now that you just stole money in front of everyone's eyes.

It's not "theft" when you  willingly  give LabScam Sam your money BECAUSE GREED AND AMAZING COMPANY AND #REASONS.

What about your own "staggering incompetence?"  Care to address how you managed to cluelessly ignore the hundreds of posts warning you constantly for months?

Because you are so emotional, you can't simply accept your loss and move on.  You have to continue your BitchCycle, even though you know it will accomplish nothing.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

IPO was already sold before the "months" of scam accusations.

I think if we learned anything from labcoin its that a id + registered company doesn't mean shit.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:42:21 PM

Strange how iCEBREAKER keeps on posting "This user is currently ignored."

LOL. He's just stuck on me.  It's sweet.

Kiss
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:55:29 PM

I think if we learned anything from labcoin its that a id + registered company doesn't mean shit.

where is the id? burnside should name and shame these douchebags... if people knew it was alberto running this from the beginning nobody would have invested.. im curious to see who's ID was sighted by burnside.

burnside should release the information so investors can make up our own minds on who's to blame and hunt them down...

right now there has been nothing more than mere speculation with no concrete proof of anything.

and no a few dns registrations, ip addresses and fake company documents aren't enough to get a solid conviction. but I hope the b**tches get raided and caught red handed with the investors money like DPR did....

its only a matter of time imo.

scam noi and co could have easily made a shit tonne of money if they had have been upfront about mining with mixed hardware from the beginning...

now they are marked men because they cut and ran.

that's why I bought into this stock after it collapsed.. just for the thrill of the chase.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 11:17:57 PM

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Oh please. Not this scammer protecting attitude. Of course investors are to blame for being too gullible. But im happy that the time changed and people want to hunt down the scammer. I never understood the scammed ones after pirateat40 that didnt want "throw good money after bad money" and would have let him go. At the end the government had to catch him together with only a couple of smaller investors. But the big investors didnt care.

I prefer to hunt this guy. And i cant believe how he can think that he can get away with the bitcoins. Dont he realize that bitcoins are a global currency? Everywhere he is trying to hide is a bitcoiner. So no, i dont understand what he does. And i dont see why you try to hold your hands above him Ice.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:34:14 PM

At the end the government had to catch him together with only a couple of smaller investors. But the big investors didnt care.

Because the big investors didnt lose money, they made money off Pirate's scheme.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:54:35 PM

What happened to pirates BTCs btw? Did he gave them up after being arrested?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 12:44:53 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 02:32:58 AM by SebastianJu

At the end the government had to catch him together with only a couple of smaller investors. But the big investors didnt care.

Because the big investors didnt lose money, they made money off Pirate's scheme.

I cant believe that since such a scam only can work if the majority of the money remains in the system. When all the big players would have ended with a win then the system couldnt have played out only on the backs of the small guys.

What happened to pirates BTCs btw? Did he gave them up after being arrested?

As far as i know he is still in status of being sued.

I prefer to hunt this guy. And i cant believe how he can think that he can get away with the bitcoins

all talk about getting revenge, why wakeup now? i saw some post about theswede75 'co-operating'  he's laughing hard at 1,000+ btc profit. of course an investigation could already be underway some months ago, doesn't mean you will see your balance recovered. this is unregulated free market where nobody's here to hold your hand, you got what it said on the tin

Revenge? Maybe partly. I would like to see him get a reward for this. But i cant see all this scams in the bitcoin community anymore. I would like to see those guys jailed so that scammers will think twice before doing such stunt again. It would be nice if these scams become less because they learned they arent invincible.

TheSwede75 did make 1,000BTC profit? Where do you have this from? Thats plain stupid. In fact he made a big loss. So if you cant come with some evidences or hints you shouldnt propagate such things.

I doubt i will get my BTC back. Thats not what im doing that for. Even with half the ipo it would be so few back that it wouldnt make much sense. But kicking scammers is something that would be worth something.

And i dont want to get my hand hold. But i wont hold the hands above such persons and do as like they were smart to scam others. Scammerprotection... as if...

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:04:04 AM

TheSwede made big money off this, somebody found his wallet, and he was buying cars+luxury watches shortly after Labcoin went live.

He is the biggest reason why this scam succeeded. He is just as responsible for it.

Just look at all his stupid posts trying to convince people to stay in this company, even when we were discovering facts that it was a scam. You really take that psychopath's word he knew nothing what was going on? Even now, I still see him in the trollbox everyday pumping Feathercoin and other garbage alts.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:07:29 AM

whats going on with cryptostocks? they have buy and sell orders posted for labcoin shares, but i cant put any of my shares on the book. not that i expect anyone to buy this jalopy, but of my X amount of useless shares, cryptostocks says I have 0 available? if labcoin is delisted why are there still open orders posted?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:11:46 AM

whats going on with cryptostocks? they have buy and sell orders posted for labcoin shares, but i cant put any of my shares on the book. not that i expect anyone to buy this jalopy, but of my X amount of useless shares, cryptostocks says I have 0 available? if labcoin is delisted why are there still open orders posted?

I just sold a share, so inexplicably trading is not yet halted.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:17:37 AM

i actually saw i had an old order from before. switched it to sell @ 0.000004 and sold a bunch!?!? who's buying this dud? i almost feel a little bad for them.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

I cant believe that since such a scam only can work if the majority of the money remains in the system. When all the big players would have ended with a win then the system couldnt have played out only on the backs of the small guys.

Sure it could.  The "big" names werent in with bitcoins anymore, they long cashed out, instead they set up pass through schemes to funnel fresh money to pirate in return for a cut.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 02:46:11 AM

Sure it could.  The "big" names werent in with bitcoins anymore, they long cashed out, instead they set up pass through schemes to funnel fresh money to pirate in return for a cut.

Ah you mean them... might be that a couple of them realized what happens and withdrew the fee they got. Though its more big names than big returns. Since big returns on that side means even bigger returns on the scammers side otherwise the whole thing had to be stopped by the scammer in order to make money with it.
I dont know if there really were many that won with it. On the other hand... who would admit if he did? It would be very sure that the scammed ones would shred them to pieces...

TheSwede75 didnt make 1,000BTC profit? Where do you have this from? Thats plain stupid. In fact he made a big loss. So if you cant come with some evidences or hints you shouldnt propagate such things.

I just read a post by you where you can't put 2+2 together to see how funds got to jd wallet, and now this. Grin "in fact he made a big loss" . with the fake portfolio img he show? he jump on a flight, then back to trollbox, buy 250k ftc and 50k xpm with all dreamers investment $.. There really is no fixing stupid.

*sigh* Impressive again how some guys can suck stories out of their own fingers. Wheres the proof? Surely you would use these evidences at court right? Its very easy. You claim you know that the image is fake and he will go to jail right?
What do you mean with jd wallet?

TheSwede made big money off this, somebody found his wallet, and he was buying cars+luxury watches shortly after Labcoin went live.

He is the biggest reason why this scam succeeded. He is just as responsible for it.

Just look at all his stupid posts trying to convince people to stay in this company, even when we were discovering facts that it was a scam. You really take that psychopath's word he knew nothing what was going on? Even now, I still see him in the trollbox everyday pumping Feathercoin and other garbage alts.

He is responsible? He thought it was a legit company like any other involved that bought shares. He did his work which was PR, he received shares for it and invested from his own BTC in those shares too. So now you claim he is responsible? Is howard responsible too then because he developed an asic for labcoin?

There were all the time people that claimed to know it was scam and others that didnt see the sense in it. If thats really all you have to claim he is guilty of then im glad that you guys are no judges.

I guess thats human nature. One will not be guilty of being stupid. No... that cant be. Others must have been it. They convinced me. They had to know it was wrong. Im the poor victim.

Guys... that wont work.

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:11:41 AM

Ah you mean them... might be that a couple of them realized what happens and withdrew the fee they got. Though its more big names than big returns. Since big returns on that side means even bigger returns on the scammers side otherwise the whole thing had to be stopped by the scammer in order to make money with it.
I dont know if there really were many that won with it. On the other hand... who would admit if he did? It would be very sure that the scammed ones would shred them to pieces...

TheSwede75 didnt make 1,000BTC profit? Where do you have this from? Thats plain stupid. In fact he made a big loss. So if you cant come with some evidences or hints you shouldnt propagate such things.

I just read a post by you where you can't put 2+2 together to see how funds got to jd wallet, and now this. Grin "in fact he made a big loss" . with the fake portfolio img he show? he jump on a flight, then back to trollbox, buy 250k ftc and 50k xpm with all dreamers investment $.. There really is no fixing stupid.

*sigh* Impressive again how some guys can suck stories out of their own fingers. Wheres the proof? Surely you would use these evidences at court right? Its very easy. You claim you know that the image is fake and he will go to jail right?

He is responsible? He thought it was a legit company like any other involved that bought shares. He did his work which was PR, he received shares for it and invested from his own BTC in those shares too. So now you claim he is responsible? Is howard responsible too then because he developed an asic for labcoin?

There were all the time people that claimed to know it was scam and others that didnt see the sense in it. If thats really all you have to claim he is guilty of then im glad that you guys are no judges.

I guess thats human nature. One will not be guilty of being stupid. No... that cant be. Others must have been it. They convinced me. They had to know it was wrong. Im the poor victim.

Guys... that wont work.

Why are you defending him, exactly? I'm tired of all the clicks in here, stop defending your buddy and let him speak for himself.

This scam would have not gotten anywhere without TheSwede's efforts.

I don't care what he claims to have known or not known, especially when he's mysteriously buying Porsches and Rolexes as soon as the scam goes live.

He fronted a scam and if he doesn't go down along with Alberto, then there is something very wrong.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 03:27:04 AM

Guys... that wont work.

Why are you defending him, exactly? I'm tired of all the clicks in here, stop defending your buddy and let him speak for himself.

This scam would have not gotten anywhere without TheSwede's efforts.

I don't care what he claims to have known or not known, especially when he's mysteriously buying Porsches and Rolexes as soon as the scam goes live.

He fronted a scam and if he doesn't go down along with Alberto, then there is something very wrong.

Because he will help like any other to catch this scammer? Im sick of this childish game to search the guilt by everyone except themself. Yes, you were stupid as i was investing in here. Accept it and dont try being smart guessing he had to know it or he had to fake everything. Thats so poor. In fact i could say the same. You should have known that this is a scam. But admitting one made an error isnt fun. Its better to blame everything on others. And because everything is better than yourself lets take the poor PR-Guy... he claims he only did his job but he had to know more right?

This is such a stupid logic... blaming the ones that were used as a paid helper... and the only justification is a believe.

If you have evidences then come with them. But you speak about others without speaking with them. I dont have much sympathy for this.

Again, im happy that you guys are no judges. You would put guys in jail for believes i guess. And all only because you need someone to blame your own stupidity on.

And yes, i was probably way more stupid than you judging from my losses. Im only dont go around blindly beating around.

merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:28:35 AM

isn't time to lodge complaints against CRYPTOSTOCKS and report this crazy behavior of letting people continue to buy Labcoin shares to plainly loose money no matter how small the amount maybe?

I will start but others have to do same.  really this shit has to stop.  This to me is greedy and criminal.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:37:27 AM

But kicking scammers is something that would be worth something.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: