Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96705 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:20:00 PM

Fabrizio is not getting a "free pass", were did you get that? He is still the first suspect since his name was used for the IPO, if he knew it or not doesn't matter, and I'm not going to disclose any real evidence here on a open forum, thats why I mentioned the social profiles as they give some insight to what kind of person we are dealing with.

Yes he was contacted by investors I know that, and he tried to do something about that, why do you think Sam Noi "bought" the company from him, he trusted the wrong person thats for sure and how involved he is remains to be seen, the police will investigate that. And if he knew that Labcoin was a scam and he participated in it, he will pay for that.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strmir

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:20:15 PM

TheSwede is actually having a good time these days:

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=all&search=TheSwede75

Is this really him or just an imposter?

Hard to tell, but who would want to post as TheSwede75 in the first place?  Wink
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:35:25 PM

Fabrizio is not getting a "free pass", were did you get that? He is still the first suspect since his name was used for the IPO, if he knew it or not doesn't matter, and I'm not going to disclose any real evidence here on a open forum, thats why I mentioned the social profiles as they give some insight to what kind of person we are dealing with.

Yes he was contacted by investors I know that, and he tried to do something about that, why do you think Sam Noi "bought" the company from him, he trusted the wrong person thats for sure and how involved he is remains to be seen, the police will investigate that. And if he knew that Labcoin was a scam and he participated in it, he will pay for that.

If he had contacted Burnside or CS I'm sure his name would have been removed from the prospectus, so he didn't try very hard.

If he "sold" the company, he was likely paid with our BTC.

So, again, when is he returning his share of our 7000 stolen BTC to us?

Until we see that, we've got some empty words.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:39:04 PM

TheSwede is not helping?! What a rat.

I want to confirm that Alberto is the prime target here and the lawyer is not going to waste funds tracking down 'Sam Noi'. Then I'll donate.

Haven't heard from TheSwede since I sent him a Q&A to answer some weeks ago. And yes Alberto Armandi is the prime target, because "Sam Noi" dosent exist imo.

I got a pm from him 6 days ago. He mentioned that he will help and collects all the infos, chats, numbers and so on. He claims he is super busy though... i dont like reading that from him and then he has time to chat. Thats why i wrote him another pm and told him that it would be good to hurry since fabrizio and alessia are helping since weeks already and the lawyer will start soon too.
I think he will help and i hope he will do it NOW.

Fabrizio is not from the hook. But he is speaking. And thats something needed to solve this all. Next step would be to get alberto to speak. Lets see what he claims. If Fabrizio did something wrong then Alberto for sure wont be happy about what Fabrizio said and we would get info from Alberto that we could check.

At the end... every communication will help to clear this all.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Bit_Joe

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:29:12 AM

Hi,

Appreciate you efforts with the case.

I got three things I'd like to know,   

1: Did Fabrizio ever own shares in Labcoin. Did he trade them?

2: Did Fabrizio sell the company as claimed and how much did he receive?

3: The QQ conversation that was posted ages back, where Fabrizio admitted to been the CEO,
Has this been confirmed as legit?
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:17:14 AM

Here is what TheSwede just said in the trollbox:
"I am gathering all the info I have for the share holder committee and a few larger share holders."
"I was their translator/communications guy for a while.. not paid or part of the "project" though.. trying to help sort the mess out now"
"whoever ran/runs the "project" owes me far more then (50K) if you count losses"
"seems everyone I have talked to in private knows what happened.. still feel like shit about ever touching that project though"
"I'm in Sweden.. and not rich or happy with what happened"
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:00:28 AM

...LCSH legal counsel has requested the inclusion of the request to cease contact and/or harassment.

&

Fabrizio and Alessia asked us if we could ask people to stop contacting them,.

Roll Eyes  Awesome teamwork!
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:59:56 PM

Hi,

3: The QQ conversation that was posted ages back, where Fabrizio admitted to been the CEO,

1. To my knowledge the first time Fabrizio heard about Labcoin shares was when he was contacted by concerned shareholder, after the troubles began. (needs to verified by police)

2. He never sold the company, that was just lies by "Sam Noi"

3. Yes he is still owner and CEO of iTec-pro Ltd, according to public records and his statement to LCSH.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
Bitcycle

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:31:50 PM

So  Fabrizio's story is that his sister was involved with Alberto, and she had to work hard to try to clear her name because of his earlier scams.

So naturally Fabrizio is willing to then use his company name and sign documents for one of Alberto's projects (which he did do, verified by Howard), and asks  for nothing in return.  No shares in the project, no payment, nothing.   He's willing to associate himself with a man he knows to be a scammer, and to do so with no benefit to himself.

Uh huh.

Then,  when he's told his name and his company name are being used without permission, he does nothing. He takes no action.  He says he's not involved, but he contacts no one to have his name removed.

Uh huh.

Tell you what, get Fabrizio to tell his story to the police, on record, and I might start believing him.

Until then, I don't.

Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:55:53 PM

I got a pm from him 6 days ago. He mentioned that he will help and collects all the infos, chats, numbers and so on. He claims he is super busy though...

ive seen him more than a few times trolling at BTC-E.. if that's his definition of super busy then.... I would say he is super awesome and that would explain why he did a super amount of DD when fronting for Labcoin.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:58:32 PM

Hi,

1. To my knowledge the first time Fabrizio heard about Labcoin shares was when he was contacted by concerned shareholder, after the troubles began. (needs to verified by police)

3. Yes he is still owner and CEO of iTec-pro Ltd, according to public records and his statement to LCSH.

if Alberto dropped him in the shit the first thing Fabrizio would do is hunt the guy down for trashing both his and his sisters names...
if he cant prove that's what he tried to do then he is lying its as simple as that.
someone uses your companies name and your personal name to commit a fraud and you don't even go to the authorities? hmm strange...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:58:03 PM

Article linked to me by a LCSH member. Wanted to share.

http://www.nzweek.com/world/china/china-exclusive-china-detains-bitcoin-fraud-suspects-102598/
Bitcycle

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:26:38 PM

Excellent.  All the more reason for Fabrizio to head down to the police station and clear his name before he's arrested as a fraudster.

Right?

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:48:14 PM

Excellent.  All the more reason for Fabrizio to head down to the police station and clear his name before he's arrested as a fraudster.

Right?

If any of the Chinese or Hong Kong located investors read this i would urge you to take action sooner than later and contact your local authorities.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:58:22 AM

Hi,

Fabrizio heard about labcoin long before this trouble. It was after the first crash caused by TheSwede, Fabrizio was contacted by someone through QQ. He said he was the CEO and iTec has many projects, he was working on other projects but not working on Labcoin project and Sam Noi is the nominated director of Labcoin project, and he admitted he signed a contract to order the chip. All these can be verified in the history of btct Labcoin thread.

Therefore, he absolutely knew about this project that time, and he admitted Labcoin was one of the many projects of iTec. So if he was the victim too, he definitely need more evidences to prove it. Never tell us he only knew about Labcoin at this trouble. That is a blatant lie. I really doubt your inspection if you think in this way.
Bit_Joe

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:14:32 AM

If  Fabrizio was aware of the "Sam Noi' Character back then, I would speculate that he would have known a lot more about the labcoin "project" at the time too.
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:29:26 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 06:48:10 AM by BitThink

Here's the proof that Fabrizio knew Labcoin project as early as 28 Aug.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg3023491#msg3023491

No reason to doubt its creditability, since this is the first post mentioned Fabrizio signed a contract of orders of chips, which Fabriozio admitted himself later. If it was fake, how can the author knew this fact?

So if virtualspade still think Fabrizio was just a innocent victim, could you explain what Fabrizio said on August?

HighLight:

After shown the btct page, Fabrizio said:

Tepepa 11:19:45
it is all true
Tepepa 11:21:24
the project manager is Samuel Noi

Tepepa 11:31:10
itec is a company with many projects
Tepepa 11:31:15
labcoin is one of them

Before Fabrizio could give a reasonable explanation, please don't believe whatever he said about he was innocent and knew nothing. It is totally nonsense.

For those who wonder why Fabrizio never deny he signed a document for Labcoin project: he cannot deny since the document is still there and Howard Wang met him face to face for signing this document.

Then considering Fabrizio signed the document for labcoin project, admitted labcoin is one of his company's many projects, confirmed all things written in the btct page were true, knew Alberto was the guy behind it but said nothing to the investor back in August and said nothing to us before we found it out by outselves months later, do you still think this guy is innocent and really know nothing about Labcoin scam?
Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:43:44 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 10:25:35 PM by Duffer1

...knew Alberto was the guy behind it...

This is not proven by the information you provided.  The circumstantial evidence (that we have) overwhelmingly points to the conclusion that Fabrizzio knew Alberto is Sam Noi, but we don't have direct proof yet.  The circumstantial evidence is so strong that hard evidence almost certainly exists, but we haven't found it yet.

BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:38:07 AM

...knew Alberto was the guy behind it...

This is not proven by the information you provided.  The circumstantial evidence (that we have) overwhelmingly points to the conclusion that Fabrizzio knew Alberto is Sam Noi, but we don't have direct proof yet.  The circumstantial evidence is so strong that hard evidence almost certainly exists, but we haven't found it yet.

At the time of writing this post we're about .4B short of what we need to raise to get our lawyers working on the complaint for Italian authorities.  If evidence exists, it will be found.  Please donate.

Then how about this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=312830.msg3564832#msg3564832

Does this count as the direct proof that Fabrizio knew Alberto is the one behind all this.

Highlight:
Tepepa 9:09:09
I must refer you to Mr. Alberto Armandi who is the only responsible for the labcoin project

With my previous post together, could we safely say Fabrizio knew Samuel Noi == Alberto Armandi in the beginning? Apparently he said in August 'Samuel Noi' was the leader of labcoin project.

All these are just in the threads read by all of us, but the inspectors or the lawyer they hired have never read them and still believe whatever Fabrizio said. I don't think I can trust them and donate.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:48:47 AM

Its possible Alberto told Fabrizio there is a "sam noi" running the show, but never told him it was a fictional character or an alias of himself.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: