Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3607 times)
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Well you can ask me the best thing to do is to  ,then together you should find those good potential projects because ICO investment could give you x100000% or more because these new projects are a lot profitable than trading bitcoin and altcoins,you could make millions of dollars if you picked good projects and joined its ICO presales.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

Trading would be the most profitable way to earn in cryptocurrency you could make a lot daily 10-15% gains an average trader could have,Mining would be has less risk than trading because you will only need to have good initial investments to buy those expensive mining rigs,bounty hunting would be the best if you dont have money to start trading and minign because you will only be required your time and effort to complete the task.

There are lot of ways how to make money but for me I apply for signature campaign to gain income. Some buy and sell coins. But actually it is really easy to make money through campaigns and at the same time a little bit risky. As long as you know how to research things about the cryptocurrency market it is easier for you to post in the forum.
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

Trading would be the most profitable way to earn in cryptocurrency you could make a lot daily 10-15% gains an average trader could have,Mining would be has less risk than trading because you will only need to have good initial investments to buy those expensive mining rigs,bounty hunting would be the best if you dont have money to start trading and minign because you will only be required your time and effort to complete the task.

There are lot of ways how to make money but for me I apply for signature campaign to gain income. Some buy and sell coins. But actually it is really easy to make money through campaigns and at the same time a little bit risky. As long as you know how to research things about the cryptocurrency market it is easier for you to post in the forum.
if compared between trading and also signature campaign program will be easier to do for signature campaign because it can be done without big risk. but there are so many signature participants who love trading so it is the choice of each of the participants.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

I think it's a good idea to invest some money in solid and serious coins and also some part of your bankroll in promising ICOs.
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

Excluding the ways you could earn,ICO investments will also give you a lot of profit gains if you really did your research to find these potential projects,because the main challenge would be how to find those few projects over these thousands of shit projects,in general these ICOs might be turned into scam so there are still no assurance if these people wont run away.

owenzy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

the first thing you should do is to learn the basics of cryptocurrency so as to enable you get a better understanding, then you can buy and sell cryptocurrency which is the best way to make money, likewise you can mine your own coin.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

It depends what do you have to offer. If you have high ranked account may be it is best to participate in bounty. If you have money on a side, you may invest. If you know different language, you may participate in translation campaigns.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

if compared between trading and also signature campaign program will be easier to do for signature campaign because it can be done without big risk. but there are so many signature participants who love trading so it is the choice of each of the participants.
Signature campaign involvement doesnt really have any risk when it comes on money but in regards with the effort and time you have spend then its considerable the risk involve. This is applicable on bounty programs but for signature campaigns on bitcoin will really have fix payout but we do all know its not really good to rely on since campaigns are just on temporary not like on doing trading which you can make money as long you do know how to trade.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

Trading would be the most profitable based on my experience,im am doing both trading and mining,as well as bounty hunting though mining and bounty hunting wont require you to risk any amount trading would still be the best  if we are talking to the amounts that you can get daily.If you dont know how to trade using technical indicators and news,i suggest you start reading in investopedia so you will get more familiar to these indicators.

JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

You can promote their airdrops, or you can adds it on your own websites also you can be a manager of airdrops if you skill to do that.

5b0f36bf3df41
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Well the only thing you can do beside the things you have listed is ,join these ICO investments but it could be more risky because these legit proejcts might turned into scam so you will need to dig a lot of informations about the project and the people behind the project so you will be sure that you wont be joining these scam projects.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

Making money is a lot easier when you have the resources,trading would be the best choice but it has the highest risk of losing your investment but i believed that the more we risk the higher rewards that we would get,mining in the other hand would be much profitable when we have high end mining rigs which will cost hundreds thousands of dollars,but if you are a typical investor ICO investment would be the best for you and it only needs some info digging to lessen the risk of getting into scam projects.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

You can promote their airdrops, or you can adds it on your own websites also you can be a manager of airdrops if you skill to do that.

Huh

What the heck?

Seriously? this is not the only way to make money from cryptos, it is a good alternative, but who likes airdrops? only those newbies who do not even want to have a real job.

Hello
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

You cannot just explore other areas to gain more earnings without first getting yourself acquainted with them. The reason being that if one rushes in, the person will also rush out, because he might get frustrated. Another area for getting more earnings is through investment in ICO, but you need to be careful about the kind of ICO to invest in, because there are many scam ICO, likewise the legit ones.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

The most profitable, but the most expensive business. This is the creation of your project, with its technology, its token ... If the project really benefits, then success is assured.
cryptomngr

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

First trade altcoins im sure you will be making a lot of money when you really know what you are doing use technical and fundamental analysis so you will have high accuracy with your trades,if you dont have enough money to start trading i suggest do bounty hunting because it is profitable as much as mining's income per month.

mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

There's a lot of ways to make money in crypto industry. You can hold, trade, use cryptofunds, help ICO's to do marketing, etc. I'm not sure if it's ok to share the links to youtube videos here, I didn't see such restriction but I hope it's ok if it could help anyone to invest smart Smiley
You can check out my video with the Top 6 Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies - https://youtu.be/o2GlZa7z3BM (P.S. sorry for the low sound quality  Grin )
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

Making money in crypto is in different way. it is either you invest your money, by buying new coins or ICOs or you invest time by doing bounty and airdrops. it depends on the one that works for you.

curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

You can offer goods or services in exchange of money. You can also earn profit in investing.  Aside from bounty and airdrop yoi can also do faucets and do social media campaigns to earn money.

bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

Making money in cryptos isn't that much hard, you only have to pay attention for the coins that you're thinking it's potiental and will bring you the profits when you're holding them .
Or else you could join some ICOs projects which were considered as a start-up and start your career with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: