Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3607 times)
Project xupporter

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

There are lot of ways to make money in crypto apart from those method mentioned above, part of which is masternode coin, staking coin, lending program etc. Another way is to become a enthusiast, ambassador or team in a project or as a programmer to design a crypto project.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

I prefer bounty campaigns and investing in different promising ICOs. Sometimes i also register in different airdrops if they don't take a lot of time.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

you can to invest in altcoins or bitcoin or invest in an ICO project for profit.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

Research investing.Although it is risky but this risk is justified.Choose a good project and make a small investment.You'll love it especially when the project will give a good x Cool

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

bounties are the best way to make money in crypto in bounties we will know genuine ico programs and moreover we will come to know the icos are operating
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

Bounty and trading are the best way to gain more fiat for your needs. All younneed is to be hardwork from it. If your tough enough try investing for  speed up money but i will take you at risk. Explore and read for there are still more ways to earn from the world crypto.
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

Their are ways to make money in crypto like being an ambassador of ico or being a advisor, but the best way am in for i  making money in crypto is to invest and by also involving in trading cryptocurrency.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

Alot of attention and awareness and alot of luck. Good timing and awareness of the trading techniques can be really helpful. But even with all these options, you need good investment to make good money. Do some investment and then do trading.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

There are many options to make money on the exchange of crypto currencies. you can joining to ico or you can get subcoins.You can join bounty campaigns.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

i am happy and enjoying participating signature campaign in this forum and i am proud that i am making a good cash on it, i do hold most of my coins i get from it and wait for a good time to sell, you should try signature campaign too  
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
You excluded the most popular ways of making money in the crypto currency, it remains to add participation in ICO or participation in the development of the cryptocurrencys, the other options that are offered here related to bounty and trading.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
You excluded the most popular ways of making money in the crypto currency, it remains to add participation in ICO or participation in the development of the cryptocurrencys, the other options that are offered here related to bounty and trading.
I think you can play in faucet and airdrop,
after that trade in some exchanger, like binance or bittrex
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

There are lots of ways to earn from crypto beside airdrop, bounties, traiding and mining. If you have a sound knowladge about crypto you do online lesson for newbies to crypto. If you have a some experience you can work as a community manager in a ico project and you can invest in good ico projects. The best way is you can start your own ico project. It will be hard but it is the best way to earn more profit.
humb0mumb097

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

Many ways to earn money in crypto: Work for advertise their bounty, do technical , development ICO project and smartcontract. Invest money, trade, ... etc .
The only one important thing is work hard and smart.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Purchase and storage of crypto currency in electronic wallet
Sense: start an electronic purse or register in one of the payment systems that allow you to store crypto currency. You buy a crypto currency, forget about it for a long time, and it, perhaps, will grow in price.
Pros: Low entry price.
An analogue of a bank deposit with a higher yield.
Possibility to store several crypto-currencies.
Minuses: The wallet can be hacked.
At least a year you can not touch the currency, no matter how you jump the course.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

Best way to earn profits in crypto is trading that too the short term because trends stay for short period in crytpos. You need to time your trades according to the present market trend and for that you'll need to understand basic TA. Price movement might seems random but they always have some trends and only a person who can read charts can understand trends and reap profits. So, give some time in preparing technical analysis.
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

There are many ways to make crypto currency like you can participate in social media campaign and you can also  participate in signature campaign and also by participate in Airdrops.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

For me exchanging is the most beneficial thing that you can do with cryptographic forms of money yet you need great involvement in exchanging and you have to learn essential specialized investigation and basics so you exchanges would be considerably simpler than any time in recent memory before,you wont require your fortunes since technicals will give you a decent passage and leave focuses.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

There are many options for earning all depends on you and your skills , if you can translate can translate and to earn and promote in all communities , investivate on raneh etapah . .... in a word the sea of options . everything depends on you
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

Invest in ICOs. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: