Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:52:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3609 times)
sajidm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

If You money then invest in crypto more buying cryptocurrencies like the bitcoin and eth and wait for the price to go up before you sell it
..and if you dont have that many money then lets just stay in bounties
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

You can make money with crypto very easily you can do bounties and airdrops or you can offer service like content writing and get paid in crypto tokens this is just my suggestion.
toukuinxz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

I can't help you due to i dont have other way to earn.. The method i earn in the currency circle is nothing more than joining in bounties, taking part in some airdrops, and buying coins at a low price. And all of these methods are excluded from you.
Boklopu

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

IMO you ought to take in the essential specialized and major investigation so wont have any issues in the future,and you won't lose huge measures of interests in trading.Technical aptitude is extremely required with the goal that you will have high exactness when it comes in altcoin trading,it will enhance your exchanges most likely and you will get a great deal of cash from exchanging.
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

Today, the crypto market offers different ways to get coins. Including participation in social programs, bonus systems and bounty for earning.

I am aware of bounties as a great way to support s project and get rewarded for it. What do you mean with social programs and bonus systems? Would be great if you can explain this in a bit more detail!

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Day trading: Some people studied the markets for some cryptos that at some time of the day they are low and other times they are high, some people take advantage  of this to make profit

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

There is not any other reliable way to make money through crypto.The best method perhaps is trading.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Crypto currency gives us a lot of different ways to earn money. The most popular of these are earnings in the bounty, and investments in the ICO. In addition, some people earn well thanks to trading.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Crypto provides us various ways of making money in the market,this can be done by having sufficient knowledge about the market. Moreover its very easy to make money in crypto
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

For me the best earning in cryptocurrency like for lots of people - trading, investing and participating in Bounty cmpaigns, but also it is possible to get your profit via promoting different projects.
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Investment in ICO projects. Trading on the exchange. But these methods are more risky than airdrop and bounty. In the case of investing in ICO, you spend not only your time studying the project, but also risk your finances. There is no guarantee that when entering the exchange invested funds will pay off. Also trading on the exchange. You can lose everything
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

There are a lot of ways. Arbitrage trading might be a good idea if you want to make money every day and like active style of trading.
You can use some services to help you to track the market (CrypScan f.e.).

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

The best way to make money on the crypto market is to buy promising coins exactly at a time like now, when everything has sunk in price. In the future, most coins will undoubtedly grow.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

There are quite a few ways, in my opinion you should join the airdrop or bounty, so that will give you the first income, and be patient in learning in this market you will improve the ability to trade
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

Actually, bounties and airdrops are the most usual ways to earn the crypto or money inc rypto without investment or trading. If you want to know more, you can make small investment. However, if you don't have enough money, you can learn how to make money from faucet that sometimes will give you cryptocurrency.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

I believe that the best option for earning is the long-term investment of the amount of money that you are basically ready to lose - in time will start to bring income.
Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Crypto currency gives us a lot of different ways to earn money. The most popular of these are earnings in the bounty, and investments in the ICO. In addition, some people earn well thanks to trading.

Well I guess if you are hero then it starts to get also more interesting in terms of compensation,  especially signatures.  Unfortunately nowadays it seems impossible to get there in a lifetime. But there are alternatives as content creation or translation

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

I think now it's good to be a bounty manager! Because there are a lot of participants, the bounty pools are too small for so many bountyhanters!
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

People here usually joining bounty like signature campaign, twitter and facebook campaign, become a translator, make an article and many else you can do to make money in crypto. Just go to bounties section and you will find many ways to get tokens and of course you can sell it into money.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

There are lots of things we can do to earn money from crypto, the most common thing to do is to invest ICO, trading, gambling and so on, but if we don't have capital then following bounties and airdrops is a good and right choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: