Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3607 times)
Asgar 9

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

You can invest money in promising projects, you can participate in the bounty, you can trade, you can create new projects yourself. There is enough many ways to earn money. Choose the one that is right for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Art 111

Activity: 574

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

If you have a lot of money, it is best to invest them in new promising projects. But if there is no money, then all you have to do is participate in the bounty. This option is suitable for everyone.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

For all the way to make money from Crypto is like what you stated here. but for other option to make money I think it is probably applicable if ever, like for example your expertise was a  "Graphic artist" like me then you can do everything what they want to do for them of course  you give them your complete details and emails for further information then they call you back or email if they interested your service and paying BTC for your service as well. That's only my  option to have an extra income from bitcoin in other way.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

Watching how much money you need)) Buying a yacht or just a beer)) From different purposes very much depends. And so look towards ICO, they bring a good income.

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

You can make money in crypto by making some services, you can offer your skill and talent and pay you money or bitcoins. You can also sell goods or products in exchange of bitcoins to earn money.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

In Cryptocurrency, we can earn money in a few ways. You can earn money by investing money by investing yourself, or by collecting free Cryptocurrency without making an investment. However, both these methods can earn money by means of long-term and short-term investment. Nowadays, Cryptocurrency has almost all fallen prices. Therefore, in any way, if you are able to add a good Cryptocurrency, you can make a huge profit.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Then what else. if you want money daily do the day trading. if you like to wait for long time, you can invest. if you have not money to invest do the airdrops and bounty

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Here is way to you, as option, Ah he such of course a long but includes 100% theviralexchange.com, register to score there Twitter your Facebook, and Google account. perform the job, you get paid coins. easier have nowhere.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Phebz

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

To earn in crypto you will participate in airdrops, bounty campaign do simple task and they will reward you a token.
If you have money you can do investing for faster profit.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

investment, trade, mining.
and maybe you can get from your skills and skills that involve bitcoin and crypto.
Essentially, you have to expand your knowledge and insight so you can get what you are looking for.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

If you had enough money to invest in crypto that should be the best way to earn more profits. Also doing bounties will give you a profits but it takes time as bounties will last mostly 2 to 3 months and need to wait for another months to receive the token.
It needs resources to capitalize the opportunity in investing to get a good profits.

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

you are can build your own project or you can be an advisor of a project. also you can moderate a community of a crypto group like telegram, reddit etc as well you can be a bounty manager. many ways you can earn money.

ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Invest in ICO's. Buy their token. If you're lucky, the price will sky rocket and you will earn a fortune.You can earn money by investing money by investing yourself, or by collecting free Cryptocurrency without making an investment.i think make money in crypto cuurency.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Invest in ICO's. Buy their token. If you're lucky, the price will sky rocket and you will earn a fortune.You can earn money by investing money by investing yourself, or by collecting free Cryptocurrency without making an investment.i think make money in crypto cuurency.

Easier said than done, of course, but that's the gist of it at the end of the day. Grin
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Easier said than done, of course, but that's the gist of it at the end of the day. Grin
Not all Ico's are profitable at the end of their token sale. Some Ico doesnt success and some not listed in the exchange, a bigger risks when you invest in Ico. I still prefer HODL in bitcoin and doing trading these can gives money in crypto.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

For me the best way to make money is investing in tokens!
The project I'm currently concentrated on is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Guaranteed income!  Wink
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Make a freelancing career online, learn some skills like computer programming, web designer or web developer and apply to freelance website or offer a job here in forum service section. Also investing in an ICO is one of the best way to make money in crypto, but you need some research about the ICO first.

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

I do not participate in airdrop and bounty but my teammates do. For mining, 1 admin of our own group owns more than 1,000 excavators.
In addition, trading, staking (POS, DPOS and Masternode) is the way we make money from crypto. You can run masternode from DASH, PIVX, Smartcash and Bitcoing. Follow this link: https://discord.gg/83UGhhh

Thanks!!!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

Make a freelancing career online, learn some skills like computer programming, web designer or web developer and apply to freelance website or offer a job here in forum service section. Also investing in an ICO is one of the best way to make money in crypto, but you need some research about the ICO first.
I don't think  freelancing is better option this days ecause a lot of people are already involve in it and I believe the ICO investment, signature or working as manager are good means.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: