Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3607 times)
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. If you have a business where you sell products or services, you can accept payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice. You need a digital wallet, and to work with people who are willing to pay in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
i guess its really better, to explore what you have said.
study them and make it worth your time.
and if ever some of the topic catches your interest.
you should excel on that field and make a living out of it.
and some things will come in your way. and best way also is you already have the idea when it comes.
at that moment youll understand
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Support the project or coin by mining thru staking or masternodes. Other than airdrops and bounties, trading is the next best thing.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:22:40 AM

Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. If you have a business where you sell products or services, you can accept payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice. You need a digital wallet, and to work with people who are willing to pay in cryptocurrency.

Well there are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency market. If you are afraid of risk, you could just participate in bounty campaigns. This way you could earn profit without having to invest any amount of money kust your  time, effort, marketing strategy and hardwork. You could also try trading, investment and etc.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

The best way to make money in cryptocurrency is to first identify where your interest is in cryptocurrency and work at been good at it. If you have found a fascinating project, you could dedicate yourself to it and add value.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

add on this, and i tried making money from gambling or betting online games that support crypto. but this not recommended to anybody but those who have extra money or time to make feeling better as a game achiever. because this addictive and you will lose at any time.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

The best and most difficult variant of earning in the crypto space is trading on the crypto-exchange market. It is very difficult but very profitable and promising. The second option is also complex - it's an investment in ICO and in the crypto currency.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

I think you can also make money in cryptocurrency by doing the domain name business,in the Ethereum blockchain there is a feature for domain name buying and selling.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

You can create an online shop or store that accepts cryptocurrency. You can even create a service that rather than accepts fiat currency can be replaced with cryptocurrency. There is so many ways to make money in the crypto space

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
smenon

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

The most certain way to make money on cryptocurrency, it to buy it at the cheap prices, to wait when the price goes up and to sell it. It is not necessary to hold cryptocurrency at itself on a purse for years, it will not make for you profit.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Basically you had to learn the basics before advancing on a new one. Aside from airdrops and bounties you can offer marketing services for aspiring ICO's. However, you need to understand not only basics of crypto but also how digital marketing works. There's a lot of Crypto Marketing Firms outher that offers PR marketing and earns a lot.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Aside from airdrops, bounties, trading and mining, gambling is another way to make money on cryptocurrency. Of course it is not advisable for people who don't want to risk. Risk-takers on gambling are expecting that they will win and accept if they will lose.

When you are doing an airdrop or bounty you give only time as investment, but for gambling you need to put your earnings or money to earn with it. Because of this it is risky and not recommend.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

You can join ICO and flip it.
But this is not easy too. You must wait for the bull market. You have to choose right ICO. You have to follow market makers like Ian Balina, Oh Hey Metty etc...
This is also risky. There are many scam ICO or low potential ICO at the market. Please look at Titanium ICO. even many market makers joined it. At the end  boooooom SCAM.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

many ways in cryptocurrency to make money.
even without capital you can generate a decent reward.
for example, bounty hunter: a creative bounty hunter will produce a lot of cash purses if he is lucky.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

it's easy to earn money in crypto you can join the altcoin bounty but not so much to pay the coin because there is a bounty that is too expensive to pay the price and the bounty too much that you do not expect and do not just share there are bounty scams so double careful joining so you can not scam.

fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Airdrop invest and hold are probably the best ways to make some daily cash now a days nothing to much but I don’t think trading right now is a good idea in my opinion I rather buy and hold

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

It seems to me that there are two ways of earning money in crypto. One of these ways requires monetary investments in some coins. The second way is earning in the bounty and it is without investment.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

according to some people, trading is indeed the best way to get crypto currencies. but because of limited money I could not buy some altcoins to trade, therefore the best way for me to get crypto currency was by means of a bounty campaign

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

you can create your project and attract investors to it, so you will receive dividends

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

developing your own crypto is also another way of making money in crypto, but its not as easy as the first categories you have mentioned. you can easily create your own altcoin, but its hard to build your own platform which will hook the interest of investors.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: