Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3607 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

There are two major ways: trading and investing but you need to learn to make money from both especially traindg. You can make some money doing bounty campaigns but the real money is investing into the right project. I hope the era of 10X return on investment come back
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nureni

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

How to make money in crypto is either your invest or you trade in it, and for you to make money it requires hard working, you can trade with no money and make your money but not like investing where you will gain more money depends on your investment.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

You can invest your crypto into different projects. And I'm not talking about ICO only, there are different trading companies which will except your crypto and trade for you for the percentage of profits, there are companies that can suggest you cloud mining and just some ponzi schemes where you can try your luck with the crypto you are ready to lose))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Asadekontol

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

There are a number of ways to make money in crypto. The most common is what you buy low when the market is in the bear market and then hold it up before you sell. If you have strong control over the market, you can try to invest, buy and hold cryptocurrency, which will give you greater profits. trade, mining, and bounty are all the most profitable things in the crypto currency
Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

I came to this sphere thanks to mining, but now mining for me in the past, only investing. Crypto is the future, I believe it Smiley Smiley
mendawn

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

You can make money in crypto by joined and invest in altcoin or you can buy altcoin at low price and then you sell the altcoins at high price. Is some of another way how you can get much money in crypto if you have money first to buy bitcoin or altcoin, if you don’t have much money you can try the other way to earn much money in crypto by be the affiliate of crypto and you promote your ico.
cuongdola211092

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

For new entrants to this market should learn about the aidrop and bounty. Then find out how to trade for profit and have experience to trade profitable. This market is not for people to have money. You should understand that. High profit margin coupled with high risk. I hope the experience I learned will be useful for beginners to join this market
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

There is only one strategy. It is necessary to buy cryptocurrency and to hold it several years. then you with guarantee get big profit in the future.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn money in crypto. You can start participating in bounty campaign, start investing, start trading and etc. If you're just a beginner, I would suggest you to start participating in bounty campaign and airdrops because it is the easiest way to earn money which will only requires you an email as usual to earn some tokens and promoting the ico of a token. Trading is the most profitable but it is the hardest way to earn money because you need to study a lot.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

You make money by managing a bounty campaign, managing an airdrop program or moderating a telegram group. That's all I know about the other ways how to earn money in crypto. Smiley
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

You listed all possible ways, you just have to be patient and wait until the market begins to recover!
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

There is only one strategy. It is necessary to buy cryptocurrency and to hold it several years. then you with guarantee get big profit in the future.

Buy low sell high and that is the one of the way to earn money in crypto but for now the market is still not increase so it is hard to get profit easily. For me i am waiting and hold.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

If you want to make a profit through the crypto money market, I advise you never to be in a hurry. You can learn trading experience through sites such as GOOGLE or YOUTUBE because there are lots of videos with clear and easy examples for you to learn without having to go through anyone else.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

Aside from airdrops, bounties, trading and mining, gambling is another way to make money on cryptocurrency. Of course it is not advisable for people who don't want to risk. Risk-takers on gambling are expecting that they will win and accept if they will lose.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Brother you should learn the basics first so that you will know it yourself because it is really depends on your resources,if you dont have enough money to get into trade or mining,you could start bounty hunting because it is really profitable and you will be just suprised that you earn a lot from a simple task that you completed.

Nice word mate, signature campaign is really good to start here in our community and what you are doing it's not really a difficult task to follow and aside from performing the task in your campaign you also learned so many aspects about crypto world. I want to share some important things that I also learned here in our community, always have patience in order for you to stay longer and to achieve your goals. Good luck

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

If you understand the cryptocurrency in 2013, then you will know the term "Fauchet".
But unfortunately Fauchet is now no price, because every satoshi from Bitcoin is highly valued.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:01:06 AM

There are a lot of ways to make money in crypto. Some doesnt need you to invest some cash. Examples are faucet , it is free though it would take a while for your coins to have a significant value. Another one is joining bounties in facebook or other social media campaigns where you will be paid some btc or altcoins.

anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

That is all my work today to make money from cryptocurrency. I think to do well those jobs is not easy.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

Investing on ICO's is one of the things that you can do to earn money. Be advised that not all of the ICO's are legit. In fact, only a few of them are successful so make sure you will join the right one. You can also try managing a bounty campaign if you are knowledgeable on the bounty process. Find a team that can help you land in a good project. 

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

There are different ways to make money on cryptocurrency, you can work on bounty campaigns or invest a huge amount and start trading, in this way you can make money by earning profit depending on the price if it grows up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: