Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3607 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

There are many ways to earn crypto currencies here. You can do trading and make money if you have trading knowledge. If you want to earn without investment then you can do social media campaigns and signature bounty.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

you can also earn money in crypto by way of gambling.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

AFFILIATE AND REFERRAL PROGRAM is one again to make money in crypto, commision from affiliate and refferral is much when you get much members too but not easy to doing
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
And you have already studied all the listed methods, these methods of earning do not suit you Huh These are the main ways by which you can earn, it all depends on your skills, capital and time that you can dedicate.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

You can offer your skills and be paid in cryptos. I think thats one. As a signature designer i also accepts tokens and sometimes if im lucky enough it gives me huge profit.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

You can invest money or you can offer in some ICO what you can do in their project, on how you can help them on how to become successful, like doing signature code if you can do it just offer your services you can post in marketplace then services so that you can earn more money.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

There are many ways to make crypto currency like you can participate in social media campaign and you can also  participate in signature campaign and also by participate in Airdrops. You can also earn money by crypto trading.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

AFFILIATE AND REFERRAL PROGRAM is one again to make money in crypto, commision from affiliate and refferral is much when you get much members too but not easy to doing
What do you think is easy to make money in cryptocurrency? I think is nothing, everything takes effort, it takes process and it takes sacrifice. The person who succeeds when getting the result of investing, trading, gambling or joining the campaign must have tried hard before.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

if you have good knowledge in this area, then you are a priceless person, you can give useful information to beginners in this matter and at this very good earn.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Bounity hunting is the best and a free way of gettubg money from cryptocurrencies you are literally promoting these new ICOS to the public that is why it is very profitable than airdrops,and even greater than mining,because you wont need money to start bounty hunting,unlike to mining which will require you to have big inivestments.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

I think their are quite a couple of things you could do to make money apart from bounties and airdrops.

You could decide to invest in ico's. However, you need to know to make your research in order to choose a project you that would do well over time.

You can also act as a community manager to icos if you are selected and be paid in cryptocurrency.

These are some tips.
Onit008

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

First of all we must click home. After that, we choose the alternative cryptorencies. In the alternative cryptorencies, we can choose the bounty or airdrop. Then, if we have been choosen a good the bounty or airdrop with the topic so we can join. Before we join that, we must read how to join. After we joined the bounty or airdrop we must work  with the condition. So after we work 1 month we can get some coin or more coins. So we can change that coin to the money agree with our money.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

For me the best lessons and study of crypto was small offers and getting experience on exchanges.
Just put 100$ on depo and try different schemes to get profit. In few months you will understand how btc an altcoins move with different news. And every time when you open order imagine that you put such money at least with two or three zeros more that it really is. Than you will feel pressure. Then try understand what action will be exact true to get profit. When you will do profit at least 80% from your orders then put all your big money in crypto!

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

If you are too lazy to do anything probably mining would be the best thing for you,but if you are willing to spend a lot of time in front of computer doing bounty campaigns it would be better because you wint need to buy or invest first before you earn money.Doing bounty campaigns is really profitable especially when you have good resources.

YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Airdrops, bounties, trading or mining are the ways to make money in crypto. If you have good skills and strategies on those ways, I think that is enough to earn much money in crypto world.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

I am doing full time cryptocurrencies,both trading and mining plus bounty hunting that is why i can berely sleeps everyday,should give someone else good task so that my working hours would be lesser than i got right now.Doing a lot of things at the same time is very stressful so i suggest you do one thing a time so you are focused.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

Try to take part in some bounties, airdrops and other stuff like that. In some period of tome you will become more proficient and will try mining, trading and maybe run a business and create a new project or ICO
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

you told the majority of the work that people here are doing. Apart from airdrops, you can make money from the  bounty campaign. that's you ads about their projects through the  bitcointalk signature, youtube, social networks: facebook, twitter ...
use your brain to do the work on bitcointalk as signature design, interpreters. invest in ICO
In addition, you can make money gambling sites but I do not recommend you make money from it

Make me great again
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

i did day trading and long term trading, i did also invest in ico. so i think that is way to make money in crypto.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

I think you should change the topic to how to earn cryptos.If you want to make Money from cryotocurrency buy it low and sell them when the price is high.
If you want to earn cryptos then you need to work for someone who can pay you in cryotocurrency but it is hard to get a crypto paod Job.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: