Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✴️  (Read 54262 times)
sharpay (OP)

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Hi guys! We have a problem.

We were all deceived by the bounty manager William (@WilliamBratsky). He managed the bounty campaign for 4 months, for which we paid him 200k tokens per month. He did a poor job of his work, we constantly received reports that he ignored all and did not respond to messages. But we believed that he would improve. We have already paid him 600k tokens, and we wanted to pay him the final payment of 200k for a final spreadsheet for bounty hunters.

But he decided that he could roughly f@ck our team and all the bounty hunters. He refused to give us a spreadsheet. Now he extorts 1.4M tokens from us.

First our CMO Paulina tried to explain to him long time ago that he was wrong and demanded to pass the work done. Then she could not stand his impudence and quit. Then our CEO tried to negotiate with him for a month.

It came to that the CEO agreed to pay him 1.4M tokens. Just to not let all of you down. But William decided that he was a bounty god and could demand more. He demanded to pay first the tokens.

This is beyond the bounds of good and evil. Now we realized that this liar is not going to give us the final work.

Guys, what do we do with William? Do you have any other suggestions? Who among you can make final spreadsheets instead of him? For what kind of reward? All information is open in this thread!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

We were all deceived by the bounty manager William (@WilliamBratsky). He managed the bounty campaign for 4 months, for which we paid him 200k tokens per month. He did a poor job of his work, we constantly received reports that he ignored all and did not respond to messages. But we believed that he would improve. We have already paid him 600k tokens, and we wanted to pay him the final payment of 200k for a final spreadsheet for bounty hunters.

But he decided that he could roughly f@ck our team and all the bounty hunters. He refused to give us a spreadsheet. Now he extorts 1.4M tokens from us.

First our CMO Paulina tried to explain to him long time ago that he was wrong and demanded to pass the work done. Then she could not stand his impudence and quit. Then our CEO tried to negotiate with him for a month.

It came to that the CEO agreed to pay him 1.4M tokens. Just to not let all of you down. But William decided that he was a bounty god and could demand more. He demanded to pay first the tokens.

This is beyond the bounds of good and evil. Now we realized that this liar is not going to give us the final work.

Guys, what do we do with William? Do you have any other suggestions? Who among you can make final spreadsheets instead of him? For what kind of reward? All information is open in this thread!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

I tought the team had it.

hello
nheychan

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

https://s5.postimg.cc/6qft7w3dj/Screenshot_2018-07-16_2.43.18.jpg

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

is this open for all?
techno99

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

Hello,
I wrote two different articles about Sharpay.io for the content bounty and sent the links to @williambratsky(telegram) on May,28. And today, he told me to send them via email.

Bitcointalk Username: techno99
Profile link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2034249;sa=forumProfile
Telegram: @mytechno99

MEW: 0x68AAb7e8AD08ebfB91bB44f66Ec38fDe9602c2cB

Article – English – 1437 words – shared in 4 different platforms
1-  https://steemit.com/sharpay/@technobody/sharpay-project-overview
2-  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sharpay-project-overview-%C3%B6zg%C3%BCr-g%C3%BCnayd%C4%B1n/?published=t
3-  https://steemit.com/sharpay/@icoratings/sharpay-project-overview
4-  https://coins.newbium.com/post/17440-sharpay-project-overview

Article – Turkish – 1051 words - shared in 4 different platforms
1-  https://steemit.com/sharpay/@technobody/paylasarak-kazanin-sharpay-projesinin-incelemesi
2-  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/payla%C5%9Farak-kazanin-sharpay-projesinin-incelemesi-%C3%B6zg%C3%BCr-g%C3%BCnayd%C4%B1n/?published=t
3-  https://steemit.com/sharpay/@icoratings/paylasarak-kazanin-sharpay-projesinin-incelemesi
4-  https://coins.newbium.com/post/17417-paylasarak-kazanin-sharpay-projesinin-incelemesi
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:03:15 AM

is this open for all?
Yes of course. 102 pages of this thread.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

I think i can do the job counting the stakes manually do you want some help here?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 03:19:00 AM by sharpay

Our CEO asked to publish it here.

Dear Sharpay bounty hunters community!
Our Token Sale bounty campaign is over. We need spreadsheets with bounties. We need to make payments to all of you.

Unfortunately, we hired the wrong person for the position of bounty manager. His name is William Bratsky. We agreed with him that he would receive 200k per month for his work. From March to June. And we already paid him 600k tokens (we have all the screenshots). It remains to pay 200k.

He claims that spreadsheets with bounty hunters are ready for 90%. But for a month he refuses to hand over the spreadsheets to us. He demands to pay him 1.4M (in total). But initially we did not have such an agreement, which 1.4M?!? This is blackmail and extortion. And he demands first to pay him.

I spent more than a month negotiating with William Bratsky. I explained to him that no one pays for work without getting a result. He does not care. He demands first to pay. But from experience I know that only scammers do this.

THIS IS MY OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

1. I agree to pay William 1.4M tokens (in total) for the finished spreadsheets. This is 2 times more than what we agreed with him. But unlike William, I respect hunters.

2. He is afraid that we will not pay him for his extortion. But I publicly guarantee that William will receive 1.4M tokens.

3. But William must first send to our @sharpay_admin (in Telegram) the originals of the spreadsheets in full!

4. After that we will publish the spreadsheets and you will all check that the spreadsheets are executed qualitatively! All mistakes and all the missing information will have to be corrected by William!

5. And only after that William will receive 1.4M tokens.

And most importantly: I guarantee that you will all get bounty! Each of you!

Regards,
Sharpay CEO.

William, send us the ready-made spreadsheets immediately! The CEO publicly guaranteed you the payment of 1.4M tokens! Do not make us all wait! Show respect to hunters!
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

I think i can do the job counting the stakes manually do you want some help here?
Thank you, guys! Let's give William one last chance. It is important for us to show that we always keep our promises. This is a big job, we do not want to start all over again, we suggest waiting for William 1-3 days.

Anyone who is ready to do this job instead of William - please write about this in this thread publicly!
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

can we form a team to do it instead of just 1 person?  I can be part of the team to get this done.  we can communicate in telegram. @TogaMamora  you can create a telegram group.  if there are 4-5 of us, we can split the job and make things faster.  what says you?

Yeah that would be a good idea. If I can be of any help, I'm willing to help.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

can we form a team to do it instead of just 1 person?  I can be part of the team to get this done.  we can communicate in telegram. @TogaMamora  you can create a telegram group.  if there are 4-5 of us, we can split the job and make things faster.  what says you?
I already see that the spreadsheet in social media and signature campaign is in the first page , all we need to do is  wait to count all the stakes . I think the problem between them is already solve so nothing to be worried now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
_gavaraci_

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:49 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 11:16:30 PM by _gavaraci_

I already see that the spreadsheet in social media and signature campaign is in the first page , all we need to do is  wait to count all the stakes . I think the problem between them is already solve so nothing to be worried now.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

Thank you, guys! Let's give William one last chance. It is important for us to show that we always keep our promises. This is a big job, we do not want to start all over again, we suggest waiting for William 1-3 days.

Anyone who is ready to do this job instead of William - please write about this in this thread publicly!

Please read the following rules and policies carefully.

sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Our CEO asked to publish a new message for William.

This is Anton. Usually our chat and our account on BitcoinTalk are managed by Levi, less often by some other team members. But periodically I personally monitor questions and reply to messages.

As you know, I banned you in Telegram, because I'm tired of persuading you to be honest and do your work.

I read all the nonsense you wrote to Arkady, Arkady gave me all this. From our official sharpay account on BitcoinTalk we made you a public official offer. You will get your 1.4M as soon as you make spreadsheets. The entire community of our bounty hunters will serve as an observer and guarantor. In fact, perform the function of the escrow. In fact, the escrow will be the reputation of the whole Sharpay! Believe me, this is much more important for us than 1.4M tokens.

You will receive tokens on your ETH-address, bypassing the charges on app.sharpay.io. Just publish in our official bounty thread on BitcoinTalk your ETH address, do your work and you will get your tokens.

But if you do your job and do not get tokens from us - then you can blame us. This is a blockchain. Anyone will see if we paid you or not.

In the meantime, all that you do is only blackmail and extortion with uncompleted work.

I treasure my name and reputation. You forced me to pay you 2 times more. I agreed. I need your consent and completed spreadsheets. Other options are not discussed.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

can we form a team to do it instead of just 1 person?  I can be part of the team to get this done.  we can communicate in telegram. @TogaMamora  you can create a telegram group.  if there are 4-5 of us, we can split the job and make things faster.  what says you?

Yeah that would be a good idea. If I can be of any help, I'm willing to help.

Great idea! We'll wait a few more days for William...
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

Our CEO agrees to the last concession for William. Public message for William.

I do not care about the nonsense you wrote and want to publish. All this is absolute nonsense. I care about spreadsheets as soon as possible. I'm worried that hunters will see ready-made spreadsheets as soon as possible and get their bounties.

I'm going to the last concession to you. The last one! In the last messages for me you require a contract and an escrow. Okay. I agree to the contract and ERC20 escrow. A few days ago, for compromise, you agreed to 1.3M tokens. OK. We will transfer 1.3M tokens for escrow for you and sign a contract with you. And we will delete all messages about you. And you will not write this nonsense about us. But you have to make spreadsheets that are very good, complete, so that all the hunters are satisfied. After that you will receive your tokens from the escrow.

Confirm this.
WilliamBratsky

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Hello guys, I made a lengthy statement regrading the situation, please read it and let me know what you think, I am quite positive, that people will actually see that I am speaking the truth.
I feel really bad about the fact that Sharpay did not pay any bounty hunters, but to this day the tokens don't even exist, there are no exchanges and the KYC process is not moving forward, so Anton asked me to keep this to mysef and to tell people that there is a delay, which I did.

You can find my statement here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lt_fRVZn49fhReEX8WGdOatNUSCVXTk7vDYP0kJwcgU/edit?usp=sharing
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

Hello guys, I made a lengthy statement regrading the situation, please read it and let me know what you think, I am quite positive, that people will actually see that I am speaking the truth.
I feel really bad about the fact that Sharpay did not pay any bounty hunters, but to this day the tokens don't even exist, there are no exchanges and the KYC process is not moving forward, so Anton asked me to keep this to mysef and to tell people that there is a delay, which I did.

You can find my statement here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lt_fRVZn49fhReEX8WGdOatNUSCVXTk7vDYP0kJwcgU/edit?usp=sharing

I knew something was happening, thank you for making it all clear. Cheers

hello
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Hmm something is strange here.
WilliamBratsky

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

@ FilipeHenriques : we talked on Telegram, so you know what is going on, I just wanted to make sure, that the community knows that I have been texting you about the bounty payment for 7-8 weeks and I never intended this stuff to happen.

Hmm something is strange here.

Yeah, I suggest you just look at a typical 'he said - she said' situation. I can not proof everything, since I never thought I would need evidence to harm Anton, so I did not record everything, but Anton claimed that Paulina left because of me, which shows how twisted he is.

She did quit weeks before the end of the token sale, because Anton would bully her (and many other people). She came back a few weeks later, and quit once again, around the 1st of June.
Just ask her if she left because I am such a bad human being, or because she didn't want to take any orders anymore from Anton.

Furthermore Anton blocked me on all his Telegram accounts, so I can not even text him, and we are playing Chinese whispers through his last loyal employees.
If you have any questions text me on Telegram @WilliamBratsky.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Hi guys!

Well, William published an absolute lie about us. As you saw in our previous public messages to William (with screenshots), we did our best to get spreadsheets with your bounty rewards from him. For the sake of you, in order to get faster spreadsheets from him, we even agreed to all his demands and extortion. We even agreed to pay him 2 times more tokens (!) through an escrow with a contract that he demanded in our last messages to our CEO. It did not help.

His job is to deceive and extort, demanding money in advance.

All of our Token Sales Fund and Bounty Fund (100,000,000 tokens) are safe in full. William never had access to our funds to steal, although he repeatedly asked us to give him access to the distributions.

This account is administered by several people, including our CEO. We will prepare a refutation of all the lies of William. We will do everything so that all the blockchain community will learn about this scammer William Bratsky (@WilliamBratsky).

After this, we will make the spreadsheets together with you. Each of you will receive his bounty rewards. Thank you for the help that you offered!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:54:55 AM by sharpay

Dear community!
We are now connected to My World @Mail.Ru!

My World @Mail.Ru is the 3rd most popular Russian social networks after VK.com and OK.ru. It has more than 9.2 million active monthly users. My World @Mail.Ru focuses on the application development, mainly on games and video, which allow users to socialize and interact with others.

Do you know? Sharpay has connected to all top 3 Russian social networks and they are all operated by Mail.Ru Group! Mail.Ru Group is a leading Internet company in Europe and is the 1st largest Internet business globally, based on the average minutes per visitor (comScore, top 100 properties, April 2016, worldwide).

Sharing has no boundaries! We will continue to connect different social networks all over the world!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: