Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world  (Read 1503 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Ask yourself fitted for his knowledge in the market of Crypto.
It's a lot of dangerous pitfalls.
If you have good knowledge then it will be good but if not then try to increase as your knowledge is the only thing which can help you get out of this danger, we knows fall and rise is really common in crypto currency so try to take it normal and don’t think about panic at any situation,. You need to develop our trading skills if you are a trader, you should have good patience if you are an investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Always be prepared that anything can happen, it could be upsetting or could be overwhelming. In crypto world there a lot of doors open to become wealthy, but on the other hand you have to be prepared that it is possible of losing too, that is the reality in crypyo industry. You must be a risk taker in joining crypto world😊
As far as I am concerned, you can easily lose in any investment if you have not prepared yourself, knowledge wise on how to make the best out of your investment.

Experience over time will let you know that if you can take advantage of the space, there are just so many things to gain from it and so much to lose if you are dumb and these same things are applicable even in real life investments which is the main reason why you should always be careful.
LiesLove

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Be careful with your money. The market a lot of pitfalls.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

Always be prepared that anything can happen, it could be upsetting or could be overwhelming. In crypto world there a lot of doors open to become wealthy, but on the other hand you have to be prepared that it is possible of losing too, that is the reality in crypyo industry. You must be a risk taker in joining crypto world😊
As far as I am concerned, you can easily lose in any investment if you have not prepared yourself, knowledge wise on how to make the best out of your investment.

Experience over time will let you know that if you can take advantage of the space, there are just so many things to gain from it and so much to lose if you are dumb and these same things are applicable even in real life investments which is the main reason why you should always be careful.
Yes it is very important that you get learn about it because if you invest your money without any knowledge so it will risky and may be your money will lose, so real ICOs are never fraud and they want to  give us a lot of profit and our life will more comfortable and stress free.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

Nice tips. I would like to add these:

when doing airdrops, You should also have a seperate password from your main password which you use in exchanges. because some airdrops are already phishing the hell out of newbies
I really do not even know why people keep doing airdrops anyway since it is not like those airdrops really have anything to offer than to just evade the space with their shitty projects and what most people who keep collecting them are getting is peanut.

Nevertheless, it is necessary to always try as much as possible to be careful in the decisions one is making in the cryptocurrency ecosystem so as to be able to stay safe from scams, phishing, and hacks.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

Having information about anything you think about investing is very important so be ready to learn whenever you get a chance to learn, so get the chance and earn through it, it is good to buy at low price and sell high, we can have fun and profit at the same, time, bitcoin is profit saving and money enhancer so don’t be in hurry to sell your bitcoin investment, have patience if the price will be low.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

Let me share few things with you which are very important.

How to find weather ICO is scam or not

There are few things which we can check to avoid scams.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.
3. Only trust official websites, Admin and team member.
4. you will get email from hackers , don't open them.
5. use 2fa and other securities to your accounts on exchanges.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

Thank you and all the best.

Thank you. This is very useful. I once received a private message from one who claim to be "admin" asking me to purchase Masternode at cheaper price. While I was contemplating, I received another private message from another person saying he is team member asking me to purchase same. That was a big eye opener because I quickly said they were not serious if all of the team members go about trying to sell masternode lolz. That's how I escaped the issue.

No good team or admin will message private trying to sell ICO or presell.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

I just want to point out the no.2 statement when participating in ICO. Because I noticed that there are some instances that the scammer had an admin profile in telegrams and there some accusations that they are accomplice of the real members of that ICO which I also believed that it is true. Why do some ICOs do that?
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I just want to point out the no.2 statement when participating in ICO. Because I noticed that there are some instances that the scammer had an admin profile in telegrams and there some accusations that they are accomplice of the real members of that ICO which I also believed that it is true. Why do some ICOs do that?
Well they are there to become rich and get money faster, so we will have to do care about our own investment and don’t forget to buy at the lowest price and sell higher, there are alto of ICO telegram to give profit and make money while a lot of them are there just to distract people from real investment and make them suffer lose with miner mistakes of trusting un know so be very careful don’t invest blindly.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Hello everyone,

It’s always good for everyone to be careful, whether cryptocurrency or not, you just have to be careful with the way you do business with people you meet online and have never seen them in real life and know where they live.

There are lots of scam ICOs out there and you have to be more smart to discover they are scam. Some of them folds due to lack of funds, you also need to avoid those too. There are lots of things to check, but the op has already made a list of them all, so no need to go for it.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Hello everyone,

It’s always good for everyone to be careful, whether cryptocurrency or not, you just have to be careful with the way you do business with people you meet online and have never seen them in real life and know where they live.

There are lots of scam ICOs out there and you have to be more smart to discover they are scam. Some of them folds due to lack of funds, you also need to avoid those too. There are lots of things to check, but the op has already made a list of them all, so no need to go for it.
Good suggestion is not like to be careful about only bitcoin or the crypto currency but we really need to be careful about every business as scammers and hacker are all around us so don’t forget to make fine research about the site you are investing and buying bitcoin online, if you are working online then don’t let them use your time for free take good payments so it will help you ear good amount of bitcoin for your future.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
kadilo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

Hello everyone,

Great information. Thank you
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Yes it is very important that you get learn about it because if you invest your money without any knowledge so it will risky and may be your money will lose, so real ICOs are never fraud and they want to  give us a lot of profit and our life will more comfortable and stress free.
ICO investments have become very popular these past few months and make ico investment very crowded. this makes a lot of projects coming very much. nearly hundreds of ico continue to arrive and offer many creative ideas. but you know that not all of them are legit? from there you should be able to find which one is legit and potential. this thread is helpful
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:48 AM

Hello everyone,

You are right. In investing in ICO's you need not only capital but most of all knowledge about the projects and the things that can harm you and your account . A lot of ICO's out there so be careful not to fall on some scammers.Be wise always and use your knowledge to avoid fake  ICO and scammers.

ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

thanks for the suggestion I will try to remember everything you said because the advice you mentioned is very helpful for me ..
i am just a newbie in the crypto world so still need guidance from the teachers ...
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

A lot of scams in a cryptoworld and if you didn’t make any effort to study the project you’ll be a victim of scam, let’s keep our money always on the safe side even the risk is high.Must check press release, team member detail, contact them before investment.
It is unfortunate but the amount of scams in the world of cryptocurrencies is not decreasing but it seems the number of scams is going up instead and that bothers me but there is nothing to do this is a free market and people are free to create as many projects as they like what people need to do is to stop investing in all of those projects just because they promise they are going to surpass bitcoin.
Well you are right scamming is an issue in the market of crypto currency but I think it has a lot of solutions and we are yourself responsible for it, why we give someone a chance to come and scam my bitcoin, so it is all about care at early investing, try to make sure your are safe while investing and don’t put your money anywhere blindly so you will never get such scamming issue. I am sure bitcoin is more earning than scamming buy you just need to earn it well.
Market value is important for investment in any crypto because if a coin is not credible and it has no authentication then it must be a scam and will take all your money. Keep in mind to put small money at start and never choose one crypto. Split your investment in different coins so that you would be safe from any big loses. You can survive if the price falls of a certain coin.
chunterrie

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

Thanks for the tips ...
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Knowledge is power.
Always be up to date with information.
The crypto world is very volatile, with values constantly changing. Find a way to use that to your advantage.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Hello everyone,

You are right. In investing in ICO's you need not only capital but most of all knowledge about the projects and the things that can harm you and your account . A lot of ICO's out there so be careful not to fall on some scammers.Be wise always and use your knowledge to avoid fake  ICO and scammers.
Yeah you are right but there are so many frauds and scams that nobody knows about them at all especially newbie. Your suggestions are useful and will help crypto investors. One thinks I want to way that new investors should never invest their money in small coins and new ICOs because of the scams. Better to invest in well reputed exchange coins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Most importantly, in my opinion, it's by no means to go over the various links that come to your e-mail until you make sure that this is the official mail of the project. Since this is the easiest and most common way to find out your passwords and wallets keys. And you will not even know about it. And I also met several times with the fake names of project managers in the Telegram channel. Be sure to look at the username not just the name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: