Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world  (Read 1503 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

Knowledge is power.
Always be up to date with information.
The crypto world is very volatile, with values constantly changing. Find a way to use that to your advantage.
Knowledge is the most important thing that I think investors should have in order to succeed in this market. Learn from the basics of cryptocurrency, learn from the experience of market participants and from your own experience to help investors become more successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

thanks for the suggestion I will try to remember everything you said because the advice you mentioned is very helpful for me ..
i am just a newbie in the crypto world so still need guidance from the teachers ...
Make a serious investment in this market from the start of the investment, which can help you identify clearly and decisively enough to pursue success in this market. Knowledge is important, keep track of market movements so that you can know the next trend that can happen and learn from the failures that should be done for every true investor.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

thanks for the suggestion I will try to remember everything you said because the advice you mentioned is very helpful for me ..
i am just a newbie in the crypto world so still need guidance from the teachers ...
Make a serious investment in this market from the start of the investment, which can help you identify clearly and decisively enough to pursue success in this market. Knowledge is important, keep track of market movements so that you can know the next trend that can happen and learn from the failures that should be done for every true investor.
Of course each and every mistake we get some knowledge and experience, it is good not to first everyone in bitcoin investment because there are a lot of people who are there just to scam and take your money, try to make good research about anything you invest, buy some coin at the dip and hold them with patience till the end of the year, we are here to invest so don’t lose the chance just buy as much as possible.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

Yes, I agree with you and prior to participating in ICO, the most important thing is to do a detailed analysis related to ICO developers. and from what you have informed about the anticipation that every investor should do research before investing or other partisivasi activities at ICO will greatly help me to be more selective in choosing ICO in the activities or partisivasi that I will do.
While that is the correct thing to do many people do not bother to do that, people have a distorted view of this market and investing in general, they think they only need to invest some money in any ico and then they are going to get amazing profits because a friend did that and he got money that way, not understanding that his friend did not invested in cryptocurrencies he just gambled his money and was lucky enough to earn some money.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

Most importantly, in my opinion, it's by no means to go over the various links that come to your e-mail until you make sure that this is the official mail of the project. Since this is the easiest and most common way to find out your passwords and wallets keys. And you will not even know about it. And I also met several times with the fake names of project managers in the Telegram channel. Be sure to look at the username not just the name.
Same as you in my opinion we should be careful about our bitcoin investment, we need to have courage, and determination because having them both will turn all your lose into profit, so being careful is really very important now everywhere there are a lot of scammer who are in search of best chance to take away your money, so don’t share your password with anyone, hold your coin and keep that in mind that don’t panic just trust your skills and keep on waiting at dip.
UniQue7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

Wow people be very careful, hopefully, I then next few years the internet is able to expose more of these people.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

Let me share few things with you which are very important.

How to find weather ICO is scam or not

There are few things which we can check to avoid scams.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.
3. Only trust official websites, Admin and team member.
4. you will get email from hackers , don't open them.
5. use 2fa and other securities to your accounts on exchanges.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

Thank you and all the best.
I don’t think you have any problem with opening emails, I think when you will have a problem is when you reply to those mails. But if a mail looks suspicious you should mark it as spam immediately, that way whenever you get a mail from the same sender it will immediately go to the spam section and won’t be in your inbox.

By the way you shouldn’t be giving out your email anyhow to people or sites online cause some of them do sell out users information to hackers and scammers, making you a target. So you always got to be very careful.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

It is true that most of the scam and hacking happens to them who are greedy and when they see the email where it gives the link and tell you to fill the details and you are eligible to get bitcoins or free coins, All sorts of candy offers will be their. Even some time they will tell to download the file and run it so you will start earning bitcoins freely, this is also one type of virus exe which will hack it and the hacker will have full control of your computer so he will hack it and steal all important documents and empty your wallets.

So their you should always be alert and secure by not getting greedy by seeing candy offers.
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

First of all make proper acknowledgement about the project.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

Wow people be very careful, hopefully, I then next few years the internet is able to expose more of these people.
For sure it will because now more people are buying and selling with bitcoin, bitcoin investment is the best every investment because it has a lot of people involved and bitcoin is circulating in the market own as best score of payment, we should also take good part in it because it has benefit and it has a lot of money for us to earn easily and get maximum profit for our best future though.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

People will always try to deceive, the cryptomarket is no exception.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

Let me share few things with you which are very important.

How to find weather ICO is scam or not

There are few things which we can check to avoid scams.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.
3. Only trust official websites, Admin and team member.
4. you will get email from hackers , don't open them.
5. use 2fa and other securities to your accounts on exchanges.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

Thank you and all the best.

Interesting article, I will keep in mind in future work.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Most importantly, in my opinion, it's by no means to go over the various links that come to your e-mail until you make sure that this is the official mail of the project. Since this is the easiest and most common way to find out your passwords and wallets keys. And you will not even know about it. And I also met several times with the fake names of project managers in the Telegram channel. Be sure to look at the username not just the name.

There was a transition experience on the wrong link, then long regretted about it.  I no longer turn to unknown links.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Today, you can find many different types of fraud: fake projects, the creation of which does not require much work, and after a successful ending, such resources usually disappear, hacking, phishing tricks, etc.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

That is very true. Hackers and scammers are expert when it comes to stealing other peoples money. They will try their very best to steal money from you, they will contact you through e-mails and pm you through telegram as if they were member of the team. Ignore them and don't fall from their trap or else you'll lose your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Knowing all of these basics can guide you throughout the rest of the ico that you are in. People who don't know the basics will actually keeps on whining without even reading what is really happening in the ICO. KUDOS to these good tips of yours sir.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

For me, these are the things that you need to keep in mind when you are in a crypto world. First things first, don't invest yet. Don't ever ever ever invest your money in something that you don't know yet. If you are lack of information about investing in other coins, then you should probably forget investing. Next is don't trust easily for those who is suspicious. It might be a trap. They are just scammers.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

For me, these are the things that you need to keep in mind when you are in a crypto world. First things first, don't invest yet. Don't ever ever ever invest your money in something that you don't know yet. If you are lack of information about investing in other coins, then you should probably forget investing. Next is don't trust easily for those who is suspicious. It might be a trap. They are just scammers.

Yes as we need to be carefully check those campaigns that we need to participate or inay ICOs that we want to invest becasue we can never recall all the bad decision that we've made just in case.
Rainbow009

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Learn to scrutinize any little bit of detail.
I think that's the key to avoid being a victim (to scams and phishers)
Never overlook anything.
Also gather as much knowledge, from as many places as you can.
danice15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Thumbs up for you brother, this topic will definitely help us specially for those newbie's out there.That's why every detail of the project you must read it. It is important to know the project you will join specially the leader, also its rating and replies.Dont trust easily you must need to have a lot of knowledge about it first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: