Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:26:19 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 12:25:12 PM by cryptodevil

GUYS I have been burned by SMALL CLAIMS SOLICITORS and any recommendations from fightalpha, fightalpha is just a commercial for these companies, you can just tell by the advertising. A way for people to make money from people who have already lost money. Its a SCAM in itself.

What a complete and utter load of hysterical bollocks. I have already reported the success I had with engaging LPC Law, winning the case and then engaging a collection agency (DCBL) to enforce the judgement, which resulted in Alpha paying the full judgement amount within a matter of days.

It cost me nearly GBP900 for the whole process but that was covered by the judgement amount being made for the full claim, plus interest, plus my expenses. Maybe some of you are simply too dumb to work through the process needed and so you want to start throwing your toys from the pram and blaming other people for your failure to deal with this properly.

FightAlpha have done more to help people get on with recovering their funds than any other person or group in this thread, so I'd suggest you rethink the possible motivation its detractors might actually have.
Quote from: noddy2000
Ever thought that FightAlpha IS Alpha? Now there's food for thought!

Ever thought that jorgefernandez IS Alpha? Now there's food for thought!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:22:06 PM

GUYS I have been burned by SMALL CLAIMS SOLICITORS and any recommendations from fightalpha, fightalpha is just a commercial for these companies, you can just tell by the advertising. A way for people to make money from people who have already lost money. Its a SCAM in itself.

What a complete and utter load of hysterical bollocks. I have already reported the success I had with engaging LPC Law, winning the case and then engaging a collection agency (DCBL) to enforce the judgement, which resulted in Alpha paying the full judgement amount within a matter of days.

It cost me nearly GBP900 for the whole process but that was covered by the judgement amount being made for the full claim, plus and interest, plus my expenses. Maybe some of you are simply too dumb to work through the process needed and so you want to start throwing your toys from the pram and blaming other people for your failure to deal with this properly.

FightAlpha have done more to help people get on with recovering their funds than any other person or group in this thread, so I'd suggest you rethink the possible motivation its detractors might actually have.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Account with three posts, all saying it's not worth it to file.  We had the same issue some time ago in this thread with some ridiculous stuff going on, so there is precedent already for this.

noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:41:27 PM

It cost me nearly GBP900 for the whole process but that was covered by the judgement amount being made for the full claim, plus interest, plus my expenses. Maybe some of you are simply too dumb to work through the process needed and so you want to start throwing your toys from the pram and blaming other people for your failure to deal with this properly.

Amen, Good spot Smiley

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:45:37 PM

I just can’t believe this is still going on!
I really feel for anyone caught up in a mess like this. Shortly before Alpha came on the scene, I had a pre-order with Black Arrow. There aren’t many companies that can make BA look good but I would say this has certainly got to be one of them!  I remember people saying how they wished BA acted like Alpha-Tech at the time, giving their customers shares in the company. Boy, how wrong could they be! Eventually and compared to these delays, I received my order in ‘good time’ and have actually been fortunate enough to nearly get it to cover its costs but it certainly hasn’t been easy.
I hope you all get something back but I doubt many if any of you will be happy with what you get unless it is a full refund and I imagine that’s probably not possible for everyone. I will never make another pre-order for something that has not already been designed, built and tested at least once already  again and I’m sure you people probably feel the same way about that but I wish you good luck with whichever course of action you decide to pursue. This is a totally ridiculous situation and no company that trades like this should be allowed to stay in business, is my personal opinion, so I’d say it was extremely unlikely that this company will one day rise from the flames and make everything whole again but I’d certainly like to be wrong about that for the sake of you guys!
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:29:46 AM

the problem is unless it is a pre-order it will not roi
jorgefernandez

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:14:20 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/2sajds5.png

hey now lets not take it out of context, i want alpha to burn and die and me to get my money back, I am just angered of not being able to get a result. How did you get them to pay using DCBL?

I lost money from fibonacci and flower-techno. both them closed down after taking money and no chance of refund, i do not think any money was even tried in making asics. I am still hoping Alpha gives refund.. im still surprised how you got alpha to give refund, why would they refund when they can do fibonacci and flower-techno.. that's why it is hard for me to believe people have been refunded by ALPHA... they are too scum to refund...
ert4387tewoi

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

http://i59.tinypic.com/2sajds5.png

I had a positive judgement from the county court judgement and SCS do a third party debt order but that failed. Can DCBL act on my behave with just the county court judgement or do they need more ? And did you use a particular DCBL office?
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:24:21 PM

the problem is unless it is a pre-order it will not roi

not true, i bought my zeusminer x3 off ebay around october last year (2014) well after theyd been released - have ROI'd several times over at least.

i notice this is quite an old thread - did anyone successfully get a chargeback (law permits 180days) via creditcard or direct debit?

my father wears sneakers in the pool
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:29:26 AM

Can DCBL act on my behave with just the county court judgement or do they need more ? And did you use a particular DCBL office?

I contacted their North West office and you just need the judgement and to fill out their 'transfer up' form, along with paying a flat GBP60.00 payment.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ert4387tewoi

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:20:32 PM

Can DCBL act on my behave with just the county court judgement or do they need more ? And did you use a particular DCBL office?

I contacted their North West office and you just need the judgement and to fill out their 'transfer up' form, along with paying a flat GBP60.00 payment.

FYI: DCBL does not want to follow up on my judgement as they could not locate Alpha-Tech (anymore).
jorgefernandez

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:33:46 PM

FYI: DCBL does not want to follow up on my judgement as they could not locate Alpha-Tech (anymore).

This is a lie as I contacted DCBL and they have alpha address on company house (business park) this is official address by law of business, and they are following up on this and sending letter here which alpha will have to read by law. I recommend DCBL (although I have to await to see if i get my monies back).

As for "contact father" to "find son", this is not 1800s, you wil stress with no result. You take legal route as man at DCBL told me ALPHA is a official UK company. WE did business with Alpha Technology Limiteds, not with an individual, so to get to your monies use legal route against ALPHA and legal company address (this is where i also sent my claim form to which they HAD TO reply to).  good luck.. and we will get these scums.
Mick666

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:51:07 AM

Dear Mr. XXXX

Please find below the forward address of the subject that you requested to be traced.

Subject Name – Mohammed Mubasher Akram (DOB 02/09/1990)

Current Residential Address – 3, MOTCOMBE FARM ROAD, HEALD GREEN, CHEADLE, CHESHIRE, SK8 3RW
Mick666

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:09:23 PM

Have I seen right or what's going on now?
This  A`´ wants to cash in again   
I've just seen on Alphas website

" More Batch 1 Orders Opening Soon"

If you are interested in ordering please be advised that orders will open either this week or next, sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of this page to be notified exactly when.
hallo_frosch

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

The mentioned "week or next" was almost 2 Years ago.
jorgefernandez

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:42:32 PM

update: DCBL told me it is impossible to force money out as alpha is internet business and no assets/property to take on the company name Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh.  

Also residential address is useless.. we did business with company not individual (this is what my law adviser told me).. so you have to target business bank and business address.

Are they out of money?? as 3rd party also failed. (no money in bank).

ALSO. For anyone who wants official address of alpha technology, DCBL told me it is:

3000 MANCHESTER BUSINESS PARK
AVIATOR WAY
MANCHESTER
M22 5TG
ENGLAND

Hope this helps.

FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:52:36 PM

I just want them to go under permanently, at this point. I want them out of business and I never want to see the name Akram again.
Mick666

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:51:39 AM

DCBL enforcement are worthless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83dB8uwQFQM

that's our man: http://theukdebtcollector.com/about/
jorgefernandez

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:34:19 PM

In Alpha scums case, all UK bailifs is worthless because they do not have phyiscal assets its all virtual/online. Best way to get these guys is court cases, which costs more but has more better outcome.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:05:11 PM

I told you so

http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/alpha-technology-een-kijken-achter-en-voor-de-schermen-bij-deze-litecoin-miner-gigant

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:40:57 AM

I told you so

Congratulations. That and a nickel will net you five cents.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: