Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

This is how you're going to play it Alpha?..........OK

I'll tell you how this all went down and you can make your own minds up.

As everyone knows I have been pretty vocal in my opposition to Alpha. Raj_Kapur on the other hand has been a shill from the start. Read his posts on the litecointalk forum.

This is what he wrote about me https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2859.msg160161#msg160161
Okay after reading your post it is clearly evident you are jealous of alpha-t's success, maybe you are Crypto Industries? (they sounded a lot like you), have alpha-t put you out of business? After viewing retro's post history, all he talks about is his jealousy and hatred for alpha-t. I think you should learn how to do business from these guys, IBtimes seem to love them Tongue And their updates are really kickstarter style and very transparent.

I also do not see the point of prior manufacturing experience, KNC had no prior manufacturing or engineering experience, neither does any Bitcoin ASIC company to think off it. Yifu was also very young, and KNC were old IT men. So I know by you saying this point you are just talking out of spite and jealousy towards alpha-t and dexcel.

Question is , who am i?? I am an Indian who loves me some ASIC Cheesy and my hats goes of to alpha and dexcel for their transparency from day 1. Alpha technologies have set a new industry standard from their 30% deposit, detailed regular updates and constant community feedback through their forums, All current and future mining companies should learn from this example.

Also as you can see here he states he didn't buy a device as he couldn't afford one. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2859.msg93314#msg93314

Litecoinninja, and mainly Retro. You keep commenting non-stop on this forum negative bs, when you get proven wrong you move onto something else. Okay we understand what your saying... most likely you are competitor's friends, or are indeed the other projects members. It is only 2 PEOPLE, who are constantly posting this stuff.. i am mainly looking at RETRO, he is on this forum and bitcointalk forum, non-stop negativity.

It is clear Retro is part of another competitor's project or something else. Because if he actually cared about what a real scam was, he would be on Jasinlee's forum, who is jasin working with? what is jasin's name? or address? or company name???.. you don't even know the basics on jasinlee besides from a one person team.

That is the truth.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 SO TRUE! (sorry guys been in Goa, holidays with the families.. i didn't buy a device cudnt afford)

So I'm going to let you into the sequence of events over the last couple of weeks leading up to today.

Friday 14th NOV approx 12.20 AM: I receive a call to my home office phone repeating my username over and over in text to phone disguised voice. I hadn't answered the call so it was left a a message

Friday 14th Nov 01.32 AM: I receive another voicemail message saying: "Retro72 you are not anonymous". They then go on to state my full name and address, my wife's name then say " If you do not stop your online harassment we will take action"

I then start to get hang up calls.

Because the phone is an unused line in my office I hardly hear it so I didn't realise these messages were they until a week later. All the calls are being redirected in some way so the numbers are gobbledygook. I have saved the threat to my answerphone and once I figure out how to get a clear recording onto my PC I'll upload it.

I'm not a guy that's easily intimidated but I thought it best I report it to the police. Which I have done. Please contact Surrey police to verify this, the incident number is 4514 0100 237
They said there was not much they could do as there was only one recorded incident. I had deleted the first retro72 call before I listened to the second more threatening call. I was advised not to share this incident with the forum as it would likely confirm to Alpha they had the right target.

Well as of today with these posts Alpha have now committed a criminal offence. My incident has been kicked up to CID and is being investigated as harassment via electronic communications. So well done Alpha you probably couldn't go to prison before, but you can now. Bravo. I have also alerted CID to your asic scam so another pat on the back.

Now to the allegations I scammed Raj_Kapur or anyone else for that matter.

Why would I help an obvious Alpha shill?
Why would I only take money from you and not anyone else?
Can you please show the bitcoin wallet you sent this money to?
Post emails of any communications I had with you?

I have advised many people on this forum and LTCtalk and have not once asked for a penny in fact as many will attest when I was offered a donation I asked it be sent to Sea Sheperd

Hi IAS,

If the letter helps to get your money back and you want to make a small donation, I'd really appreciate it if you would make it to Sea Shepherd at
https://www.seashepherd.org.au/support-us/support-us.html#bitcoin

I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers

R

Great idea!
I will send my letter on the 1st of the month.

Best
IAS

This is probably the most disgusting dick move played by Alpha to date. The police are now all over them and if you hadn't already figured out what a bunch of pathetic scumbags these guys are. Well here's your proof. Please google earth my address. Does it look like the house of a kid that pulls off shitty $500 scams online  Roll Eyes
Yep I've started several businesses and legally dissolved them. No muss no fuss. No scams or frauds, unlike these arseholes. Now I'm a pretty successful freelance Illustrator, my work can be seen at www.nickyjoseph.com I also own and run www.virtuawear.com a digital sportswear illustration business.

WHO ARE YOU RAJ? I'm sure the CID will be requesting all the details from BTCtalk so we'll find out soon enough. If you want to believe an Alpha shill with 2 posts to his name and fifty others on ltctalk pumping up Alpha so be it. There's nothing I can do about that. But Alpha calling my home, leaving threatening messages, posting my contact details online and trying to solicit trolling and threats against me, is pretty fucking low.

I'm pretty fuming and disgusted right now but I'm going to let the police handle this. Ironically I had pretty much decided to leave Alpha alone and concentrate on my dispute with KNC, then I got the threats.  But REST ASSURED ALPHA I will now make it my life's mission to see you dragged before the courts.

that makes complete sense.

if this person is telling the truth there are records.

My apologies for not bothering to check this out before bitching you out.

That was stupid and I take full responsibility for that.  No excuse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retro72

Activity: 433

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:19:52 PM

Thanks Simon. This is some pretty low shit. I'm absolutely fuming. These guys truly are scum.
raj_kapur

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:31:02 PM

Thanks Simon. This is some pretty low shit. I'm absolutely fuming. These guys truly are scum.
Retro you are sounding so pathetic now that you have been exposed.

I said i hadnt bought a device, but later when hashrate increased to 250mhash I ordered the device in May time, when some orders Alpha had left over i had taken. I paid 100% not just a deposit. I took the leap of faith.

How could i be an Alpha shilling? I fucking hate Alpha, i want my money back from you and them. My order number is 11681.

You are turning this on me with your lies because you were exposed.

Why would you mention these phonecalls now? I dont understand you said 'police' said you are not allowed to tell forum?

I had pm'd and emailed you that yes i think Alpha have fucked me, and i was brought in like many of you, till the delays showed. Just because i liked them before does not mean i like them now. And you showed sympathy and told me you would claim for me.

Retro, the police should be called to you nobody else.  You now say 500 dollars is nothing to you, yet why did you do this?

You may be in the UK but I WILL GET MY JUSTICE. YOU lieing idiot. Calling me Alpha Tech, anybody else can make up their mind. But do not say i warned others. Paying more to get money back is never an approach it is a scam you scam artist.

You are really hurt because i didnt delete my post ? I dont want 200 dollars back. I do not care about this small amount, i want it all back, i want my justice Nick.

You are happy now that someone believes your bullshit? I have no reason to lie, what is benefit? I have job and kids, unlike you scammer.
retro72

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

I said i hadnt bought a device, but later when hashrate increased to 250mhash I ordered the device in May time, when some orders Alpha had left over i had taken. I paid 100% not just a deposit. I took the leap of faith.

How could i be an Alpha shilling? I fucking hate Alpha, i want my money back from you and them. My order number is 11681.

Why would you mention these phonecalls now? I dont understand you said 'police' said you are not allowed to tell forum?

I had pm'd and emailed you that yes i think Alpha have fucked me, and i was brought in like many of you, till the delays showed. Just because i liked them before does not mean i like them now. And you showed sympathy and told me you would claim for me.

Retro, the police should be called to you nobody else.  You now say 500 dollars is nothing to you, yet why did you do this?

You may be in the UK but I WILL GET MY JUSTICE. YOU lieing idiot. Calling me Alpha Tech, anybody else can make up their mind. But do not say i warned others. Paying more to get money back is never an approach it is a scam you scam artist.

You are really hurt because i didnt delete my post ? I dont want 200 dollars back. I do not care about this small amount, i want it all back, i want my justice Nick.

You are happy now that someone believes your bullshit? I have no reason to lie, what is benefit? I have job and kids, unlike you scammer.

Saved for Surrey CID.

Raj. If I have your money please follow the advice I have given everyone here, start a claim against me using moneyclaim online. You have my name and address. It's pretty easy and you can use a service address if you are not in the country. I walk you through the process here: www.abunchacrap.com. Ironically, details can also be found on www.fightalpha.net.

I'm surprised this was not your first action rather than posting here. I'll happily see you in court, bring any evidence you have with you, even better post it here for all to see.

I think its clear what's going on here and I'm not going to be goaded by you, every thing you now write is being passed on to Surrey CID so please continue. You're just building your own criminal case. I look forward to seeing  any evidence you care to provide and happily await a court date.

Cheers

Nick
OrangeGator

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:01:03 PM

@ raj_kapur

After reading retro72's replies, your story is loosing credibility fast.  You should provide here:

1. Transaction id showing that you sent $500 in BTC
2. Messages from retro72 requesting $500 to help you
3. Messages from retro72 offering to refund $200

I realize # 2 and 3 can be faked, and #1 is not hard evidence unless the addresses can be linked to both people.  At this point, I believe retro72.
raj_kapur

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:05:38 PM

Saved for Surrey CID.

Raj. If I have your money please follow the advice I have given everyone here, start a claim against me using moneyclaim online. You have my name and address. It's pretty easy and you can use a service address if you are not in the country. I walk you through the process here: www.abunchacrap.com. Ironically, details can also be found on www.fightalpha.net.

I'm surprised this was not your first action rather than posting here. I'll happily see you in court, bring any evidence you have with you, even better post it here for all to see.

I think its clear what's going on here and I'm not going to be goaded by you, every thing you now write is being passed on to Surrey CID so please continue. You're just building your own criminal case. I look forward to seeing  any evidence you care to provide and happily await a court date.

Cheers

Nick

Retro72 you really are a slimeball. You know very well i am not in UK and cannot afford to take you to court and all costs involved for the 500 dollars, it will cost me more to court you, and you know this.  your a disgusting human being! You can tell CID all you want they will laugh at you, because you are the scammer.
retro72

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:06:40 PM

You might need to do better than this. Alpha never took orders in May. They announced the performance increase on 27th of May https://alpha-t.net/news/performance-increase/

They said they would reopen pre-orders when the payment processor was up in a news update 20th of JUNE https://alpha-t.net/news/viper-update-20062014/

Therefore our development isn’t delayed by this and if we end up with extra units they will first be offered to existing customers and if they still haven’t been taken up they will then be put up for sale to the public. For those interested in joining batch 1 or purchasing additional devices be advised there is still availability and orders will open at the same time as the payment processor being up

The payment processor went live for a couple of days from 15th of JULY  https://alpha-t.net/news/payment-processor-update-15072014/

No pre-orders were taken. But you carry on Raj, the more you post the more your story falls apart.
retro72

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:10:19 PM

Retro72 you really are a slimeball. You know very well i am not in UK and cannot afford to take you to court and all costs involved for the 500 dollars, it will cost me more to court you, and you know this.  your a disgusting human being! You can tell CID all you want they will laugh at you, because you are the scammer.

It costs £80 Raj. Apparently you can afford to give me $500, pay $10000 for a Viper but cannot afford an £80 small claim  Shocked
FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

lmao
raj_kapur

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:29:52 PM

You might need to do better than this. Alpha never took orders in May. They announced the performance increase on 27th of May https://alpha-t.net/news/performance-increase/

They said they would reopen pre-orders when the payment processor was up in a news update 20th of JUNE https://alpha-t.net/news/viper-update-20062014/

Therefore our development isn’t delayed by this and if we end up with extra units they will first be offered to existing customers and if they still haven’t been taken up they will then be put up for sale to the public. For those interested in joining batch 1 or purchasing additional devices be advised there is still availability and orders will open at the same time as the payment processor being up

The payment processor went live for a couple of days from 15th of JULY  https://alpha-t.net/news/payment-processor-update-15072014/

No pre-orders were taken. But you carry on Raj, the more you post the more your story falls apart.

I emailed alpha tech and they offered me an order.

It costs £80 Raj. Apparently you can afford to give me $500, pay $10000 for a Viper but cannot afford an £80 small claim  Shocked

It costs that much to start claim but you told me yourself there are more costs e.g when claim is allocated the claimant must pay more money and then when it is taken to court i will need to come or pay someone else to fight my case. For 500 dollars. Not worth it. For 10k yes.

I am systematically breaking down all your lies, you have been exposed and are trying hard to prove your innocence, the more you message the more you are upsetting me.

Please just send the 500 dollars back. I do not have time for anything else. 10k was enough. Do you have no compassion?
retro72

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:10:44 PM

I emailed alpha tech and they offered me an order.

Retro72 you really are a slimeball. You know very well i am not in UK and cannot afford to take you to court and all costs involved for the 500 dollars, it will cost me more to court you, and you know this.  your a disgusting human being! You can tell CID all you want they will laugh at you, because you are the scammer.

It costs £80 Raj. Apparently you can afford to give me $500, pay $10000 for a Viper but cannot afford an £80 small claim  Shocked

It costs that much to start claim but you told me yourself there are more costs e.g when claim is allocated the claimant must pay more money and then when it is taken to court i will need to come or pay someone else to fight my case. For 500 dollars. Not worth it. For 10k yes.

I am systematically breaking down all your lies, you have been exposed and are trying hard to prove your innocence, the more you message the more you are upsetting me.

Please just send the 500 dollars back. I do not have time for anything else. 10k was enough. Do you have no compassion?

Raj.  Are you really trying to tell us you're not going to file a claim because of ADVICE I GAVE YOU??? The guy that supposedly scammed you?  Shocked

Well, I'm now telling you it costs £80. You don't need to pay someone to represent you. The costs going forward are minimal and you can claim them back from me if you win the case. So have at it. I'm sure the community will gladly help,  if you can provide ONE SHRED OF PROOF.

Please send us anything to support your allegations, and while you're at it post the email you sent to Alpha requesting purchase of their product and evidence to support the claim that you even have an Alpha order. Right now you're just a an Alpha shill ranting on the internet, making baseless allegations. Your actions are not helping Alpha, in fact you are digging a very big hole for them.

It's not that difficult to tell who the liar is here but if you want to continue posting, be my guest.
jrose120

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:39:49 PM

Sounds like you got busted, that was really a dick move. I believe Retro72, not you. Show us the bitcoin address where you sent the money. Back up your story with facts, or get lost.
jrose120

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:47:14 PM

Retro, just ignore this fool. You're falling into his trap, yes he wanted to upset you, and yes he was successful. I'm sure he has broken some laws, so set the dogs loose and call it a day. Besides, sounds like a minor from the way he writes. Ignore him and he will go away.
king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:49:53 PM

So,.... when are we going to file for a "Class action lawsuit"

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
retro72

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:34:48 AM

Retro, just ignore this fool. You're falling into his trap, yes he wanted to upset you, and yes he was successful. I'm sure he has broken some laws, so set the dogs loose and call it a day. Besides, sounds like a minor from the way he writes. Ignore him and he will go away.

Thanks mate. That's pretty much what I'm planning to do. An Officer from CID called tonight to let me know how things are going to move forward so I'm leaving it in their hands now.

The funny thing is, when we got the calls I thought for a while it might be KNC but this numpty has dropped it firmly in Alpha's lap. Thanks for sorting that out for me Raj. I must be doing something right, I guess I'll keep pressing that nerve  Grin
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:24:09 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 01:34:44 AM by edgar

As i disclosed in JANUARY, when i made a fuss to get my refund when it became pretty OBVIOUS that this was a 'longcon' my email inbox was assaulted over 2 days with dozens of abusive, threatening and also begging 'why are you do this to us' email SPAM.

i would not put it past these vermin to be as abusive and crooked as retro has stated.

if i can find the post i made , i'll link it....  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.msg4439963#msg4439963

and...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.msg4445849#msg4445849

and it may is also be evident that some forum members also became abusive around the same time, as that was their BIG CASH GRAB PERIOD... and must have felt a need to be as defensive as possible.

either way, alpha tech and their supporters are immature, terrorisers of our community.

i will pray to all the gods and demons that these rodents suffer in this lifetime for all their sins and those of there forefathers.

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

retro72

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:12:46 AM

As i disclosed in JANUARY, when i made a fuss to get my refund when it became pretty OBVIOUS that this was a 'longcon' my email inbox was assaulted over 2 days with dozens of abusive, threatening and also begging 'why are you do this to us' email SPAM.

i would not put it past these vermin to be as abusive and crooked as retro has stated.

and...

and it may is also be evident that some forum members also became abusive around the same time, as that was their BIG CASH GRAB PERIOD... and must have felt a need to be as defensive as possible.

either way, alpha tech and their supporters are immature, terrorisers of our community.

i will pray to all the gods and demons that these rodents suffer in this lifetime for all their sins and those of there forefathers.

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

Yeah, I remember those posts mate. These guys are scum. I've got multiple irons in the fire now. So I'll keep you posted.
raj_kapur

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:40:15 AM

and...

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

Yeah, I remember those posts mate. These guys are scum. I've got multiple irons in the fire now. So I'll keep you posted.

You are scum, so is Alpha. You SCAM knc customers aswell looking at your previous posts, why are you telling people to PM you for knc customers? Everyone is happy with Titan
retro72

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:56:45 AM

You are scum, so is Alpha. You SCAM knc customers aswell looking at your previous posts, why are you telling people to PM you for knc customers? Everyone is happy with Titan

And there goes the last of your credibility. Bye now.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 01:53:44 PM

And there goes the last of your credibility. Bye now.

Seriously. Moss Side at its best !

~L)L~

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: