Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Another master node project, what's the difference of this from hundreds of projects before that requires staking but they are never to be found now? Any team behind this project?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

Do you have a whitpaper or roadmap for the coin?
Sure, the very big one.
You can read whitepaper here : https://paydaycoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/White_Paper.pdf
Roadmap is here https://paydaycoin.io/#roadmap
Good will check the wp seems like a good concept more info can actually help out alot

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.
Good question. I would also like to know the composition of the team? For any credit institution, the reputation of the team is important.

That's a good question indeed, but NDA won't let us reveal that. But frankly speaking what will you get from knowing that? There are many successful projects, with no or partial info about the team. Also there are many examples of scam projects, having revealed that info from the very start. We truly believe that it's better to look at what the team is doing for the project and follow their progress, you agree?

That explains well and you really have a very nice answers. Since this is a unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain and I think can be a good start of changing the loan mechanism from the traditional way which is I think only the owners can be benefited.
Payday bank takes a significant part in KYC procedures and stores the entire loan history and its system is highly protected ensuring all the safety to protect all their investors from threats and hackers.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
This could cheer up the investors and promotions are actively expected to grab the attention of more people but we need to publish the information in a accurate manner however some video presentations explaining about the project could really help.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Great project admin and devs. Im looking forwarrd for payday coin to run full scall. Hopefully you run an airdrop.
Agreed. I hope they will be ran an airdrop for the project because I really love to claim my free airdrop to join the pool to stake.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

Idea of loans not new. However there is still no worthy project, apart from some exchanges so it is interesting by what all this will end.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Idea of loans not new. However there is still no worthy project, apart from some exchanges so it is interesting by what all this will end.

Yeah, loans project nowadays are not new here in the world of crypto currency. Well, it is common that needs to support by many users as the most basic platform came from the brilliant minda of the people. Hopefully the team and the entire people will be competitive enough among others as it will be a good and smooth project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Sure, the very big one.
You can read whitepaper here : https://paydaycoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/White_Paper.pdf
Good will check the wp seems like a good concept more info can actually help out alot
A loan through block chain system is a leading change in the crypto economy where it tends to create a transparent and reliable environment which is quite interesting for us to execute transactions between lenders and borrowers.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

Sure, the very big one.
A loan through block chain system is a leading change in the crypto economy where it tends to create a transparent and reliable environment which is quite interesting for us to execute transactions between lenders and borrowers.
Yes it actually is much good and profitble for the borrower as well as the lender i guess because both can get satisfied here so any how this project is going to reach great sucess ahead without any doubt.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

Sure, the very big one.
Yes it actually is much good and profitble for the borrower as well as the lender i guess because both can get satisfied here so any how this project is going to reach great sucess ahead without any doubt.
As it is profitable for both, more and more peoples will join the project to get good profits/loan. This project can then be in high demand which would then lead for a price pump giving good profits for all the early investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

Payday is really going well but i think this project is much complicated to understand. I read some of their news and information and got to know some of the major points which iteself proves that this project is something special and can have huge profits ahead.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Airdrop is a good plan which will have a great work flow where many participants will be effectively participating and this path reaps to gain more attention from various investors across the locations.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

blockchain technology is becoming incredibly popular nowadays. The Payday project is in step with the times and is becoming more popular every day.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

I see a lot of people vote listing at yobit.net. But as i know have some accusations of them still not solved, so i hope the team will choose others, look like coinexchange.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

As for poll, personally I have voted for coinexchange. Very much this platform is pleasant and I will be glad to see Payday exactly here as I trust this exchange and I store on it my funds.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

Sure, the very big one.

All we want is a safe,  easy and  fast transactions when we tend to get loans. The payday project suits to what we need, which undergo fast transactions. I believe soon it will be more popular and will succeed because it is such a good and interesting project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I see a lot of people vote listing at yobit.net. But as i know have some accusations of them still not solved, so i hope the team will choose others, look like coinexchange.
Yes, yobit.net have some problem, they scam me about 10k HODLcoin as never answer my support ticket. Why not choose Binance?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

Yes, yobit.net have some problem, they scam me about 10k HODLcoin as never answer my support ticket. Why not choose Binance?

After knowing about that yobit.net why still many voted on it? Maybe because we have different experienced. In my part,  I prefer to choose later,  I would like to know first each background. For me the best to choose are those who have positive feedback and was tested and proven by others.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
HITBTC, Yobit.net still have some accusations still not solved. Trader and investors will have a lot of risk if trading at here, i don't think this is the good choice for listing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: