Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
HITBTC, Yobit.net still have some accusations still not solved. Trader and investors will have a lot of risk if trading at here, i don't think this is the good choice for listing.
I also think that you need to wait with such a decision not to harm the reputation of the company. It is best to wait when they solve all their questions and then decide on which exchanges will launch sales of tokens. And when the stock exchanges announce that they are all right, then we will think about what to enter and trade.
If you are not a victim of yobit, you don't said that. I myself have not big problem, but they have issue. Anyway, i believe PayDay will choosing good exchange. If for voting, i vote coinexchange.io. Even they have some case, but at least, they make me satisfy about transaction.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Do you have any whitepaper fo the project? I am not satisfied about the ANN thread and I want to read more about the project and it's purpose in the future.
I agree with you @yuisefb8. The team should offer us a complete details of their project also I didn't see any roadmap that had been shown.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
This could cheer up the investors and promotions are actively expected to grab the attention of more people but we need to publish the information in a accurate manner however some video presentations explaining about the project could really help.
Absolutely, vedios and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicise the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
This could cheer up the investors and promotions are actively expected to grab the attention of more people but we need to publish the information in a accurate manner however some video presentations explaining about the project could really help.
Absolutely, vedios and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicise the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.

Well you are definitely right with that buddy. They are the ones that will greatly help in boosting this project. This project is another one that will bring a unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully that this project, the PayDay will make continues updates and news regarding its developments.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
HITBTC, Yobit.net still have some accusations still not solved. Trader and investors will have a lot of risk if trading at here, i don't think this is the good choice for listing.
I also think that you need to wait with such a decision not to harm the reputation of the company. It is best to wait when they solve all their questions and then decide on which exchanges will launch sales of tokens. And when the stock exchanges announce that they are all right, then we will think about what to enter and trade.

Such issues are not that easy to solved because they need to carefully handle the case with care. But anyway, the exchanges for now are fully functioning and we don't need to worry because they are well-established exchanges and they can guaranteed that our assets will be secured.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tsedor

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

This kind of projects are particularly helpful for small business.   Smiley
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Listing in exchanges will happen if this project will be able to get more investors and supporters that will help them to make this come true. Also the team really need to increase their activeness and promote this project very well.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Such issues are not that easy to solved because they need to carefully handle the case with care. But anyway, the exchanges for now are fully functioning and we don't need to worry because they are well-established exchanges and they can guaranteed that our assets will be secured.

Well, most of exchange sites are having their issues because they are not perfect and the system sometimes have down time too. What is important now is the successful listing of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

If you are not a victim of yobit, you don't said that. I myself have not big problem, but they have issue. Anyway, i believe PayDay will choosing good exchange. If for voting, i vote coinexchange.io. Even they have some case, but at least, they make me satisfy about transaction.
A victim can be fallen absolutely at any exchange. To remember only the same Mt.Gox, all it considered Mt.God, however there was absolutely differently, and such examples a weight. It is very important to use exchangers for exchange, and to store the means only on cold wallet.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.

The only way they can get funds is to have an ICO. But anyway, the team still have a lot of work to do aside from listing. They need to focus on making more strategies to make their platform be known by many investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

The only way they can get funds is to have an ICO. But anyway, the team still have a lot of work to do aside from listing. They need to focus on making more strategies to make their platform be known by many investors.

Well they could fund it from their own pockets if they have enough cash or have the community vote on stuff like binance where it's cheaper to get shills
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

The project looks interesting, but we must remember that credit mechanisms should be treated with caution. There were a lot of unpleasant projects related to lending.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Well they could fund it from their own pockets if they have enough cash or have the community vote on stuff like binance where it's cheaper to get shills
Yeah, but I would think if they wanted to list their coin on Binance, their funds is not enough. Cryptopia and HitBTC is the best exchange for the coin.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

Yeah, but I would think if they wanted to list their coin on Binance, their funds is not enough. Cryptopia and HitBTC is the best exchange for the coin.
If the project could soon list on any exchange that could bring more investors as the services are good and highly genuine investors can easily reap success.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

If the project could soon list on any exchange that could bring more investors as the services are good and highly genuine investors can easily reap success.
Reaching some exchanges would actually be a great part for this project and i am sure that this project can then make huge profits as more and more investors might then surely join the project for their profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

The project looks interesting, but we must remember that credit mechanisms should be treated with caution. There were a lot of unpleasant projects related to lending.
This project is not related to lending i guess and also they do have a strong masternode which indeed makes this project go much more viral and popular. This project would surely not be amonsgt the ponzi schemes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: